Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success (3255 Views)

We Discovered A Good Web Hosting Company With The Best Stable Server / Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) / 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by sainttobs(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Source: http://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2017/09/5-reasons-why-good-web-hosting-provider.html

It’s great having a good web design that looks attractive, along with great marketing ideas that gets your brand out there, but none of that matters if your website is not hosted with a reliable company.

If you are struggling to understand why web hosting is so important to your websites success, have a look at some of the reasons why a good web hosting provider is the difference between your business succeeding or failing
1. Your Website Won’t Be Available When It Really Matters

Also Read: How To Protect Your Blog/ Website from Hackers

For a start, if you are paying a small amount of money every month just to get your website online then the chances are your website will be offline more than it is online. This is common if you are specifically paying for web hosting just because it is cheap, as many web hosts out there will oversell resources they don’t actually have, and this ultimately means your website will suffer.
Get Cheap, Reliable Web Hosting With Free Custom Domain
Of course, the more your website is online the better chance you have of selling your products and services to potential clients. Always look towards a web hosting provider such as WhoGoHost or QServers that offers a guaranteed 99.9% uptime and you will not go far wrong when choosing a web host.
2. Fast Loading Websites Matter

Choosing a good web host is especially important when it comes to page loading times. Bad web hosting providers will usually have poor quality hardware or have too many clients situated on one dedicated server without enough resources to share around, and that will ultimately slow your website right down and your potential clients will end up looking for services elsewhere because they are bored of waiting.
3. You Get the Support You Need

Running a website isn’t easy whether you are experienced or not, so it’s important you have a web host that is always there whenever you need their support.

A good web hosting provider will have multiple support methods for you to choose from so you can get in contact with them whenever you need to. If you are with a host that doesn’t offer such support services, then your website will suffer and that will mean your visitors will suffer.
4. Search Engine Rankings

Another reason why choosing the right web hosting provider is important to your websites success is that when your website does go down, your SERP (Search Engine Results Page) can suffer as a consequence.

The likes of Google and other search engines penalize websites that go down a lot, so it’s very important to choose the right provider, especially if you have spent the time in getting your search engine presence perfected.
5. Loss of Files
One of the worst things that can happen to your web hosting experience is when a web host decides to pack up shop because they aren’t reliable, and that can always mean a loss of files.

It’s always worth paying more for a well-established host you know is going to be around forever.

The above reasons are just some of the many reasons why it’s important to choose a reliable host to serve your website, otherwise your website will fail, and that could mean your business will go down the drain with it.

cc: lalasticlala , Mynd44

Source: http://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2017/09/5-reasons-why-good-web-hosting-provider.html
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Donclint007: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Ftc
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Damoxy(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2017
Really?
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by zahnaughty1da: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2017
ftc
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by aladdin001(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2017
you have spoken well
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Nice one op
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Mavinkent(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2017
So you now decided to give people advice to use whogohost?.....I won't advice anyone to go for whogohost or any Nigeria hosting company.....they can frustrate the hell out of use......their upkeep is really not nice....a friend forum has been offline for the past 3 days....for good dam 3 days....so tell me how whogohost is the one to choose...you can check it out....plot10.....com the guy has been in a serious mess right now....because all his clients are on his neck asking him to do something about the site or refund their money back.....my point is....always go for foreign hosting company....and make sure you do your research about the host company you wanna go for....so you will not regret....my favorite is always hostgator
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2017
This is the reason why America web hosting companies are the best. so many here in Africa has failed me. I bought my 5domains from WhoGoHost, i can never host with any host provider in Nigeria here. one stupid idiot sold my domain and files. #scam
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by kboycrew: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Nice
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Peterbrenard: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Nice
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by Webman007: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Good points...for me i do all personal and clients hosting with foreign Host...Namecheap in particular

Ask me why? No matter what their customer/technical peps will never go missing....Learnt alot from just interfacing with them in resolving clients issues....Over 15 websites on there now and counting and i have no regret....

But then....

Are you an Entrepreneur/ business owner, Creative Person and you need to showcase your products and services to the world?.
You Need a Website for your Business?

Let's Build One for You....

The Website We will build for your business will BE

(1) Optimized for search engine...

(2) Fully responsive, mobile friendly and optimized for speed.

(3) It will be customized for you built the way and how you want it without compromising on usability and accessibility standards.

(4) Display all your products and services. With unlimited number of pages as much as you want.

(5) Have unlimited customized emails yourname@yourdomian.com.

(6) Have other tools/analytics attached for you to monitor your website traffic.

(7) We will manage and maintain it for free for the first 3 months after creation.

(cool We will show you how to manage the site yourself if you desire to do so.

(9) We will create and optimize social media accounts for your business if none exist at the moment.

Sign-up now by going to this link -/webdesign-services - Talk to us today...Call/watsapp us +234 8095966698, +234 8077040583

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2017
ok
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by biggy26: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Not promoting any host o, but bluehost is still one of the best cos of their customer service. It's 24/7.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by leanstack: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Hello people,

It is true hosting with a Nigerian provider can be frustrating; we know this because we've been screwed over times without number. That is why we have created a hosting service that we are proud to talk about, leanstack.

We are a team of developers and we understand what your needs are as it relates to hosting .

You can read about our mission here https://medium.com/@weareleanstack/the-leanstack-mission-30406609ef2e

leanstack is still in beta and we would love to get useful feedback from you.

We would like to work with you on your next project.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by jonnyboy4u: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Qservers.net is a very good hosting company I've been using for long.

You can read about their international reviews below:

https://www.bitcatcha.com/research/web-hosting-nigeria-websites/
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success by sainttobs(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Mavinkent:
So you now decided to give people advice to use whogohost?.....I won't advice anyone to go for whogohost or any Nigeria hosting company.....they can frustrate the hell out of use......their upkeep is really not nice....a friend forum has been offline for the past 3 days....for good dam 3 days....so tell me how whogohost is the one to choose...you can check it out....plot10.....com the guy has been in a serious mess right now....because all his clients are on his neck asking him to do something about the site or refund their money back.....my point is....always go for foreign hosting company....and make sure you do your research about the host company you wanna go for....so you will not regret....my favorite is always hostgator
I have friends who use whogohost and have not had problems with them so far. it also depends on the hosting plan you choose.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Blogging Can Make You A Better Academic Writer / 2advanced.com Hottest Website (Techwise) / Steps To Upload Files For Download In Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.