Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? (1741 Views)

Help! My Pastor Hates Me! / My Pastor Or GOD , Who Should I Listen To ? (Christians ONLY Please ) / Must My Pastor Rake Me To Fall In The Name Of Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by immargee: 5:11am On Feb 23, 2010
yes this is my situation, she keeps flirting with me and being very sneaky with words, but when pastor comes around she stops as if she is miss-behaving, someone help me!!!!!
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 23, 2010
immargee:

yes this is my situation, she keeps flirting with me and being very sneaky with words, but when pastor comes around she stops as if she is miss-behaving, someone help me!!!!!

Is she uneducated like you?
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by Dolemite(f): 5:16am On Feb 23, 2010
Slay her in the spirit bedroom. . . grin
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by Annunaki(m): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2010
Obviously your pastor is not firing her well grin Most pastors no sabi do the thing well na so so prayer and fasting instead of performing their husbandly duties.
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by AKO1(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2010
Lol, report her to oga
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by parislomo(f): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2010
take the cue from Joseph. . Flee from her presence
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2010
Dolemite:

Slay her in the spirit bedroom. . . grin
don't mind him o!
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by niceguy10: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2010
Please do let the pastor know about it, the woman really need a kind of prayers.
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by jagunlabi(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2010
nice-guy10:

Please do let the pastor know about it, the woman really need a kind of prayers.
Na special kind of prayer she needs or special kind of "sprayer"?You this people with your fake counceling. . . grintongue
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by Tonyet1(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2010
parislomo:

take the cue from Joseph. . Flee from her presence

May God bless you!
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2010
michelin89:

Is she uneducated like you?
michelin try to be nice pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by jagunlabi(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2010
Annunaki:

Obviously your pastor is not firing her well grin Most pastors no sabi do the thing well na so so prayer and fasting instead of performing their husbandly duties.
and body no be firewood. grin
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by SisiKill1: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2010
Lmao@ sprayers
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by ilosiwaju: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2010
nice-guy10:

Please do let the pastor  know about it, the woman really need a kind of prayers.
Are you serious? It sounds like the right thing to do except that it can and will surely backfire just like the joseph-potiphar's wife fable.
I wont support sleeping with someone else's wife, just flee. Try being rude to her. Seriously.

Case 1: Do you think the pastor will appreciate you reporting his wife for being flirty? When he does not know how many people you have told.
Case 2: How does he know you did not really "do it" with her. As a matter of fact, we also dont know if you have "de be".  grin
Pastors are ordinary human beings and infidelity is so sensitive an issue that mere insinuation can turn people into beasts.

Just be very careful, it's a potential lose-lose situation.

Update us as it unfolds and if you happen to "do it", use protection. not only cos of STDs but cos i wont want to read a new thread from you saying I impregnated my pastor's wife and she does not want  to abort, what can i do fellow nairalanders?
ilosiwaju sneaks into jagunlabi's car, opens his glove compartment and removes a pack of condoms, hands them over to immargee, pats him on the back and says good luck bro.
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by parislomo(f): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2010
Tonye-t:

May God bless you!

amen. And you too
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by immargee: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2010
Are you serious? It sounds like the right thing to do except that it can and will surely backfire just like the joseph-potiphar's wife fable.
I wont support sleeping with someone else's wife, just flee. Try being rude to her. Seriously.

Case 1: Do you think the pastor will appreciate you reporting his wife for being flirty? When he does not know how many people you have told.
Case 2: How does he know you did not really "do it" with her. As a matter of fact, we also dont know if you have "de be".
Pastors are ordinary human beings and infidelity is so sensitive an issue that mere insinuation can turn people into beasts.

Just be very careful, it's a potential lose-lose situation.

Update us as it unfolds and if you happen to "do it", use protection. not only cos of STDs but cos i wont want to read a new thread from you saying I impregnated my pastor's wife and she does not want to abort, what can i do fellow nairalanders?
ilosiwaju sneaks into jagunlabi's car, opens his glove compartment and removes a pack of condoms, hands them over to immargee, pats him on the back and says good luck bro.

this is the best advice i revieved so far!!!!! thank you!!!!!!
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by nuella2(f): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2010
run away
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2010
Yorubas say talk to your legs

if you like dont do so
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by blackcypha(m): 2:08am On Feb 24, 2010
she just might be GODs PERMISSIVE WILL as the xtians callit so, FIRE ON grin grin
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by FMK(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2010
you telling lie maybe you got impression undecided
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by tunde1200(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2010
well it depend on individuals the woman need satisfactin elsewhere if you can do it or do it harder than she expect. olohun adari ji e
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by jagunlabi(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
tunde1200:

well it depend on individuals the woman need satisfactin elsewhere if you can do it or do it harder than she expect. olohun adari ji e
Do first, ask for forgiveness later.Lol! grin
But if im no do am well . . . God no dey forgive sloppy s.h.a.g.g.i.n.g o. cheesy
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
@ OP

Fire Down!
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by ilosiwaju: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2010
jagunlabi:

But if im no do am well . . . God no dey forgive sloppy s.h.a.g.g.i.n.g o. cheesy
babaearly:

@ OP

Fire Down!
Una no go kill person oo. I don laff tire.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by Tonyet1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2010
Products of reprobacy grin grin grin
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by jagunlabi(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2010
Okay, enough of the jokes.I need to get serious here.This is obviously a test of life just like any other.The fact that the temptress is the wife of a pastor makes only a little difference to the impending drama.
If another man's woman makes advances at you, what should be your response?As usual, there are more than one options open to one depending on the surrounding circumstances.But there is only one option that you must never rush into, and that is to oblige the woman.What is not yours is not yours to chop and clean mouth, because your mouth may not be able to stay clean again.
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by FMK(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
jagunlabi:

Okay, enough of the jokes.I need to get serious here.This is obviously a test of life just like any other.The fact that the temptress is the wife of a pastor makes only a little difference to the impending drama.
If another man's woman makes advances at you, what should be your response?As usual, there are more than one options open to one depending on the surrounding circumstances.But there is only one option that you must never rush into, and that is to oblige the woman.What is not yours is not yours to chop and clean mouth, because your mouth may not be able to stay clean again.

that is not a test of life. this guy is a crook he needs to advance the evil she does by acusing the Pastor's and he wore himself the lamb skin so that people say he is a faithful
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by jagunlabi(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2010
FMK:

that is not a test of life. this guy is a crook he needs to advance the evil she does by acusing the Pastor's and he wore himself the lamb skin so that people say he is a faithful
Really?That is a heavy accusation that you are levying against the guy.Do you know him and the gist personally?
Re: What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? by Zodiac61(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
Don't touch her. It is probably an integrity test. Touch her and you are in hock to she and her husband for the rest of your life.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
On second thoughts, give her what she wants.

Angels Are Real / NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! / Confirmation To 24 Ready For Rapture