Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary (24067 Views)

NYSC Is 50! Please Tell The World Where You Served. / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by SHTFguy: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fearlez:
The President never came out to condemn the killing of NYSC members by his supporters in 2011 in the north when he lost the presidential elections.

His 97% -5% utterance has divided this country more than NYSC scheme can ever fix.

The illusionary money-wasting scheme should be scrapped ASAP and dispense with .

His yoruba spokesman came out to state that no NYSC member was killed rather that those killed where PDP agents caught by the mob trying to rig the elections for PDP and GEJ.

Fasakin talks about the death of corps members in the 2011 post election violence.
The Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, spokesperson, Rotimi Fasakin, has said that some of the people who died in the 2011 post election violence were not university graduates participating in the mandatory National Youth Service Corps.
In 2011, immediately after the presidential election, some electorates, mostly CPC supporters took to violence to express their dissatisfaction with the election result. In the process, at least 50 people including nine serving corps. members in the state were killed,
The nine corps members were Adewumi Seun (Ekiti), Teidi Tosin (Kogi), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa), Okpokiri Obinna (Abia), Gbenjo Ayotunde (Osun), Ukeoma Chibuzor (Imo), Nwazema Chukwuonyerem (Imo), Adeniji Jehleel (Osun) and Akonyi Sule (Kogi).
In continuation of PREMIUM TIMES interview series, Mr. Fasakin, speaking as regards the violence that erupted, said “some so called (NYSC) members were murdered, but in actual fact some of these people are IT consultants”.
He said his party traced one the victims through his facebook page and found out that “he graduated from UNN in 2006 where he studied computer science and is also a manager at a computer firm in Lagos.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/113299-some-nysc-members-killed-in-bauchi-were-pdps-it-consultants-cpc-spokesman-fasakin.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by teflonjake(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
This scheme is a parasitic fraud.

They push the southerners up north, & spread the northerners amongst the various northern regions. You hardly you a northern youth serving in the south.

Getting to know our different cultures indeed.
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Vutseck:
which among his children served in the South

if l can lay my hand on that walking skeleton in a jungle ...oh gush

I'll devour him raw

Have some regard for those who have gone ahead of u and achieved more than u can ever do. Be guided.
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by muller101(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
banmee:

I agree. Which is why i skipped it completely. And it did not stop me from getting jobs at BAT and Guiness Nigeria among others. While my friends were busy serving i had changed jobs twice. Phucking waste of time.
some people have gotten permanent job through the scheme as well.
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by sapele914(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If NYSC is necessary,
Why didn't he go?

Na wa sha,

Even the dullard has an opinion on matters concerning graduates.
SMH
A person your father says yes Sir to is a dullard then what is your father?
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by noble71(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Lemme follow NwaAmaikpe and laugh joor

Oga bubu will always come up with one lame story
Are you having feelings for NwaAmaikpe? wink you are free to experess ur self, tell him you love him than mentioning him all the thread. tongue
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Fearlez: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
SHTFguy:

His yoruba spokesman came out to state that no NYSC member was killed rather that those killed where PDP agents caught by the mob trying to rig the elections for PDP and GEJ.

Buhari has always been linked with mediocrity and careless utterances. The most flipflopping President in Nigeria's history who ended up contradicting himself

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Evablizin(f): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
noble71:

Are you having feelings for NwaAmaikpe? wink you are free to experess ur self, tell him you love him than mentioning him all the thread. tongue
lols i have feelings for you nah stop pushing me away

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by noble71(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evablizin:
lols i have feelings for you nah stop pushing me away
Me? Tell that to NwaAmaikpe cheesy.
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Vutseck:

I'll devour him raw
I am a proud northerner, I served in the south and i consider Buhari as a father figure and the only place you can lay hands on Buhari is in your alcoholic drunken dreams
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by SHTFguy: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fearlez:
Buhari has always been linked with mediocrity and careless utterances. The most flipflopping President in Nigeria's history who ended up contradicting himself

Buhari responded to the killing of an Igbo woman by an irate mob of jihadists that "Nigerians shouldn't take the laws into their hands"

That statement alone already told me that Buhari believed the elderly woman deserved to die for "slandering" their religion and prophet as it was claimed by the woman's murderers that she desecrated Islam by telling a Muslim man not to carry out his ablution ceremony in front of her shop.

Buhari's only complain was that she wasn't handed to a sharia court from where she would have been beheaded by the state hisbah brigade.

The stance shown by Buhari on the woman's murder in the most gruesome manner is what gave the Kano state commissioner of Justice to withdraw the case against all those behind the woman's savage murder.

This is buhari for you. A bigot and a hypocritical liar!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by STILESGANG: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
banmee:

I agree. Which is why i skipped it completely. And it did not stop me from getting jobs at BAT and Guiness Nigeria among others. While my friends were busy serving i had changed jobs twice. Phucking waste of time.
Is this possible?.Thought that shit was compulsory and one couldn't get jobs without it?
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by SHTFguy: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
STILESGANG:
Is this possible?

offcourse.

Unless you want to get a useless low paying civil service job or intend going into politics
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:
Youth obey the Clarion call tongue
Let us lift our nation high tongue tongue
Under the sun or in the rain tongue tongue tongue
With dedication and selflessness tongue tongue tongue tongue
Nigeria is ours, Nigeria we serve. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Where you serve?
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by raphaeladeyele: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
WAO, AJUWAYA
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by larry2lanky: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
What about the #49800 alawee Increment.... ISSA necessary distin too..
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Fearlez: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
SHTFguy:

Buhari responded to the killing of an Igbo woman by an irate mob of jihadists that "Nigerians shouldn't take the laws into their hands"

That statement alone already told me that Buhari believed the elderly woman deserved to die for "slandering" their religion and prophet as it was claimed by the woman's murderers that she desecrated Islam by telling a Muslim man not to carry out his ablution ceremony in front of her shop.

Buhari's only complain was that she wasn't handed to a sharia court from where she would have been beheaded by the state hisbah brigade.

The stance shown by Buhari on the woman's murder in the most gruesome manner is what gave the Kano state commissioner of Justice to withdraw the case against all those behind the woman's savage murder.

This is buhari for you. A bigot and a hypocritical liar!

I know for sure his 1983 military Government was bereft of any Christian in his cabinet. When pressure was mounted his only response was to appoint two southern Christians and never gave either a portfolio.

A man destined to take Nigeria to the grave along with his frail health.

I'm not afraid to say Buhari isn't fit to rule over a poutry farm with different species of fowl, never mind people.

An everlasting vindictive, petty-minded tribal bigot

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by okenwaa(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
E no concern me again....i don serve finish
Which yeye unity

Na H.I.T until we serve finish for our cds meetings..
You'll just see d@ hatred running in everyone's blood.

Wetin go concern my children with nysc kwanu.....

One go play for manutd and the other for RealMadrid..........
My last son go take over my business.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Flakky26(f): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
drop your innovative ideas for a prosperous Nigeria here www.myinputng.webs.com www.fb.com/myinputng
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by joyjoomla(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

You still remember ?..... Guduf you
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Olalekanharoon(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=60039060] shocked
If NYSC is necessary, Why didn't he go?
Na wa sha,
Even the dullard has an opinion on matters concerning graduates.
weyrey...see as dz 1 dey yab him president....cunt
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by banmee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
STILESGANG:
Is this possible?.Thought that shit was compulsory and one couldn't get jobs without it?

Yes it is. But once you have experience, companies don't give a shiit if you've been to camp or not. The problem is getting your first job without it. After college i basically interned as a promoter at insight communication and later got a job with bates cosse. From there, our clients got to know my work ethic and urged me to move to higher and greener pastures. And that was it. So yes, it's possible to get a good job without NYSC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by VickyRotex(f): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
ajepako:

Your head dey dia Aburo...

Babangbali/enemyofprgress no fit sing this one oh..

Na only WO he sAbi sing..

Eleregbe omo... grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank you Aunty Ajepako.
elegbere omo abi elegbere omo. Omo yen man se bi Mammywater. grin grin
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by VickyRotex(f): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
onyenze123:

Where you serve?

Ogun State.
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by ndiboy01(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yarnvibes:
​President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed his pleasure, at seeing the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) achieving the purpose of national unity that inspired its creation in 1973.

In a statement issued by his spokesman, Garba Shehu, Buhari said this while speaking to journalists at his country home after the Eid-el-Kabir prayers on Friday.

“I am always pleased to see corps members in Daura and other parts of the country. From the postings, we get to learn more about other cultures,’’ he said.

The president said the large number of corps members in Daura, mostly from the southern part of the country, was an indication that the dream of a unified Nigeria remained a reality.

Corps members in Daura always throng the president’s residence for the Eid-el-Kabir.

http://fabinfos.com/buhari-explains-nysc-necessary/

Arah
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by VickyRotex(f): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
joyjoomla:

You still remember ?..... Guduf you

lol. Why not!
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Spidermon: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

mehn Furck that shiitt !!

this country ain't worth it
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ogun State.

me Rivers.

It's interesting you can still remember that torturing anthem cheesy
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by ndiboy01(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Weneda:
This kind President eh. He self no do service but explaining why nysc is necessary
[s]
Weneda:
This kind President eh. He self no do service but explaining why nysc is necessary
[/s]
Weneda:

Wait I won shit
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by highness25(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Vutseck:

I'll devour him raw
free your mind from hate
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
I'm not surprise the dullard is just doing every nonsense the cabals brainwashed him with... Anu Ofia
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by VickyRotex(f): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Spidermon:

mehn Furck that shiitt !!

this country ain't worth it

Just incase you wanna quote me next time, please don't use the "F" word.
Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here / Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.