Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue (22279 Views)

Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by oluwabless1: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-pywQitNtt0I/WaltX-glI5I/AAAAAAAAPcQ/egqSRXz1g44j92QUOx61kzjgSVRzZR9igCLcBGAs/s1600/vc.jpg[/img]

Actress Rita Domici has reached out to the peole of Benue who currenbtly have their state ravaged by flood.

She shared the photo of a block of flats that have been taken over by the flood.

Prying for the inhabitants of the state, Rita asked that people let her know of any relief organisations in the state so she could help the people in whatever way she can.

She wrote:

[img]https://2.bp..com/-lIAd5THpDlE/WaltYVukKEI/AAAAAAAAPcU/z7YQfLeRzTsdCiLrXljA609J_Qi-k-jpgCLcBGAs/s1600/bv.jpg[/img]

Just hearing this sad news about the flood in Benue state.. our thoughts and prayers are with everyone there..�� if anyone knows of any genuine relief organizations working to help displaced people, please let me know so I can post it and also help out in anyway I can.. Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYf-hzJBhds/?hl=en

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by flawlessT(f): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
God bless u... FTC on this 1st, you all know wat that means ya? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by Obi404: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
cry

FlawlessT your network fast ooo, see as you grab ftc!! ! Within miliseconds

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by kingxsamz(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
k
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by aku626(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
And our money?
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by mrpotter(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice of her
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by makooma: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
U are blessed.
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by slidesorter: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by deebrain(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
God help us
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by Ugboamaka: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Good gesture, God bless you
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by flawlessT(f): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Obi404:
cry

FlawlessT your network fast ooo, since as you grab ftc!! ! Within miliseconds
Today na 1st na... Na so good luck dey start noni grin
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by bamite(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
I'm in benue, she should send to my acct.
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by yinkslinks(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Julius see ur life
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
This lady strikes me as one of the few genuinely kind-hearted Nigerian celebrities. God bless you Rita.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by Obi404: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
flawlessT:
Today na 1st na... Na so good luck dey start noni grin
Too fast, happy new month though, your Dp is kiss
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by 9izone(f): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nwanne Madu
Onyenwanyi gbagi ume
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by bigass123(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rita Dominic..
She don change oh.. Picture doesn't look like her one bit.
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by tochieee: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
noted some Nigerian celebrities will be posting pray for Texas. thank u rita

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by DabuIIIT: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
If her name were Rita Omenkka,she would've cared less,she wud rather be more concerned about the activities and affairs of Ipob/Kanu/Igbo grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by flawlessT(f): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
Obi404:
Too fast, happy new month though, your Dp is kiss
Thanks dear... Wish u same
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by Goddygee(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
flawlessT:
God bless u... FTC on this 1st, you all know wat that means ya? grin
Dammn

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by piagetskinner(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
the flood this year is the worst ever... I'm starting to think water was released somewhere
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by NwaAmaikpe: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
shocked

The things women do to get husbands...

But husband no go still gree come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by Dainikel(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
May God comfort those who lost someone/thing in the Benue flood & the Houston hurricane
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by Evablizin(f): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thanks Aunty
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by joepentwo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dnt worry God wil bless u widt a productive man nd you shall Mary by force! 4g LTE
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by flawlessT(f): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Goddygee:
Dammn
grin
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by Obi404: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
flawlessT:
Thanks dear... Wish u same
My pleasure, but this is not my real moniker, my main one is Kim.cutie , I had to put dot to avoid unnecessary mention, just using this one to post on FP posts
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by toocoded: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice one.. ..other celebs should follow suit

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by cumbak60: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
A beautiful woman with a beautiful heart. cool
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by basseyurom(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
that's is very good
Re: Makurdi Flood: Rita Dominic Reaches Out To The People Of Benue by Edum13656: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
this one nobody don talk marriage; Nigeria don better.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Beautiful Pictures / Serial Fraud: Seun Egbegbe, Others Lose Bid To Quash Charges / Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.