Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (12752 Views)

Advantages Of Coding Your Own Website Rather Than Using Wordpress Or Wix / How To Build A Simple Search Engine Using Html Css And Javascript / Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
locust:

U try jare. Na small small
thank you PAPA
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
olamil34:
i mean the backend like php, python or perl and what database did u use(postgresql, mysql or sqlite)
i didn't make use of any of the above things you mentioned sir i just know that i used a lot of html codes, css and a bit of javascript for the popup msg etc.
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Do visit the forum today to enjoy our unlimited services http://forum4africa.Cf
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by melodyogonna(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
ok sir! Thank you. But do visit the forum http://forum4africa.Cf
I already did bro, nice work tho you might want to work on the colors
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by wane01(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
please do more work on ur css ..... avoid abreviations to make it look official e.g pls
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 12:07am On Sep 04, 2017
wane01:
please do more work on ur css ..... avoid abreviations to make it look official e.g pls
ok sir! Did you view the forum using a pc or mobile phone?
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by rumojoe: 5:59am On Sep 04, 2017
Mobile App Developer Needed:

We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team. You will be working with other experts to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.

Responsibilities

- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends

Requirements

- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment

About Us:

Solluze Digitals & Multimedia is a globally scoped startup, with a team of passionate,efficient and well motivated partners, poised to deliver excellent tech solutions to various business segments.
Like real partners, every member of the team is a winner, each remunerated with a truly rewarding shareholder value.

WHAT WE OFFER:

A team with lots of passion for web/mobile technology
Exciting clients and projects
Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home
Competency development on the job, by regular brainstorms on projects, including subsidized certifications
Up to 15% commission monthly, from project revenues
(***This is subject to change, in line with corporate objectives)
Please note that, as a team, we do not earn salaries. Our income is commission based, which is far more rewarding.
Only interested and qualified individuals should upload their CV to soluze@yahoo.com. For more info whatsapp 08037292648
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2017
mr DanielTheGeek the forum has been over-redesigned overnight by me. please do check it now most especially the changes made on the homepage http://forum4africa.cf

1 Like

Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2017
melodyogonna:
I already did bro, nice work tho you might want to work on the colors
mr melody please do check on the changes i made on the colours overnight. Please don't feel shy to tell me that it doesn't look nice so that i can improve on it.
Check it out http://forum4africa.Cf
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2017
I'm really having problems in understanding how to design the topic pages but i'm trying my possible best to make the topic pages beautiful but i don't know the cool colours to make use of. any idea please?
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dhtml81 sir, you might wanna check out the new design http://forum4africa.Cf
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
DanielTheGeek and melodyogonna hope you guys are not getting banned for replying to this thread cos i was notified that you both quoted me but couldn't find any new post of yours. What's wrong?
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by melodyogonna(m): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
mr melody please do check on the changes i made on the colours overnight. Please don't feel shy to tell me that it doesn't look nice so that i can improve on it.
Check it out http://forum4africa.Cf
Are you using any css framework??
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by Jenifa123: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Oh k
Firstly thumbs up to you for the work you put in to make the forum..
Didn't go through the entire forum... But you seriously need to work on the homepage..
Or maybe it's just me but your colors contrast each other and are told sharp..

Just saying
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
melodyogonna:
Are you using any css framework??
nope
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jenifa123:
Oh k
Firstly thumbs up to you for the work you put in to make the forum..
Didn't go through the entire forum... But you seriously need to work on the homepage..
Or maybe it's just me but your colors contrast each other and are told sharp..

Just saying
Alright sir..though the colours are not contrasting each other on my device
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by melodyogonna(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
nope
Yeah it's quite obvious, try using a css framework to make it more beautiful.
w3.css is a good one to start with
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
melodyogonna:
Yeah it's quite obvious, try using a css framework to make it more beautiful.
w3.css is a good one to start with
the link you told me to get started with is invalid w3.Css
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
DanielTheGeek and melodyogonna hope you guys are not getting banned for replying to this thread cos i was notified that you both quoted me but couldn't find any new post of yours. What's wrong?

I actually got banned o, imagine that.
I was banned for no reason. Seun is leading a military regime and definitely isn't a Democrat, now have I committed felony or treason for quoting someone without breaking the rules?

I think I may soon be ready to leave Nairaland for good.
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Abeg dont leave o, you want to become ghost like me? I just read what you guys are posting sometimes and waka go. I am building my empire seriously.
Will soon release Beta-version sef.

1 Like

Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by melodyogonna(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
the link you told me to get started with is invalid w3.Css
Here https://www.w3schools.com/w3css/
it's a small css framework created by w3schools
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
DanielTheGeek:

I actually got banned o, imagine that.
I was banned for no reason. Seun is leading a military regime and definitely isn't a Democrat, now have I committed felony or treason for quoting someone without breaking the rules?

I think I may soon be ready to leave Nairaland for good.
oh! Sorry sir.
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by wane01(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
look i would like to work with u can u drop ur number or info
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by 4ward(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
Actually i'm new on this board and registered few hours ago.
I'm a male,16years of age who resides in lagos,Nigeria.
i have always had passion for creating websites to make Africa a better place so instead decided to create a forum with a free domain cos i dont have money http://forum4africa.cf
i need you guys to advice me and i also need sponsors thanks.

I just went through your site and I must say, I've not seen such a badly designed website like yours this year....Jeez!
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by AfricaNigerian: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank you all! Questions and offers are welcome.
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by directonpc(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
take a look at this forum @all
Re: After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready by boringnigerian: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2017
DanielTheGeek:
I just went through your site and I must say, I've not seen such a badly designed website like yours this year....Jeez!
Nairaland self is cleaner. If we had only that site in the world, I'd rather not use the internet.

Try again later.

Lol dude! That's harsh bro! Ease up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working / Dr. Chinedu Emeka Invents Computer Software To Track Criminals / What Attracted You To Learn how to code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.