Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation (21121 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Hier(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
www.nairaland.com/4026168/atheist-bible-must-share-every

view my link on how to debate an atheist
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by GogetterMD(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:
Do u know my age besides am less than 16 years old.
Ignore that old man dear. Congratulations! The world is yours to conquer. Do what you have dreamed of and excel at it!

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by beautiful232(f): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
congratulations t
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by beautiful232(f): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2017
congratulations to her

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Diso60090(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

I had to go through your posts and believe me, you are good. Never mind some shameless failed adults that do nothing than cyber bully. You are beatiful and smart.

Congratulations
you know this person before?
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by ifeyemi200(f): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats dear. More power to your elbow
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Adenike775(f): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Thumbs up girl
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by ogoplus: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:
Here are some of the picture WinsomeLady took during her graduation ceremony. Pictures 3 and 4 are part of the pictures I won. Could not upload more because I am limited to only 4 pictures here. Comments welcomed

Congrats!

What are the two prizes for?

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by LexngtonSteele: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations winsomelady.

You have shown great maturity responding to a cyberbully

Keep it up. Work and pray hard always. Take care

6 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Burgerlomo: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by janeade(f): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats love....wish u d very best in life...see u at d top...
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by GogetterMD(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

Thanks. You rock! I am happy you've gone through some of my posts. By their words, we shall know them (the idiotic cyber bullies). During my graduation, I won many prizes. I represented my school in many competitions. When I was in JSS3, I competed in Cowbell Maths, competed in MAN (Mathematics Association of Nigeria) competition. I sat for and passed NECO and JAMB in SS2. I decided not to try the admission then because I wanted to study Medicine and be a Neuro-Surgeon, though I had over 200, but I knew I had no chance then when there were many with 280s and above.

I am not here to blow my trumpets, but once in a while you need to put irresponsible kids (sorry if I sound disrespectful, It is not in my character to do so.) where they really belong. You decide whether someone is an adult or kid not really by the age but their IQ and conduct

Cheers. I love you all. Peace
Medicine? You sure that's your dream? If yes, hit me up lemme mentor you small for free! grin
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2017
undecided ugly as Bleep
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Chukazu: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

next time ...the best is to ignore him, he doesn't deserve your mention

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2017
All this small pikins sef

5 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by whitebeard(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Winsomelady is that not BMC...!!
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by musa7m(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:
nne you try.....no mind that NwaAmaikpe....I never see any reasonabie of that guy....Good luck ahead

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by musa7m(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:
nne you try.....no mind that NwaAmaikpe....I never see any reasonabie post of that guy... nne Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by EmekaBlue(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2017
your forehead like rwandese and burundians

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by ignis: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats kid

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2017
@ winsomelady: Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by KelvinC1(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

DO YOU HAVE A MOTHER, SISTERS, OR ANY OTHER FEMALE IN YOUR LIFE?

THE WAY YOU DISRESPECT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM, ESPECIALLY THE FEMININE GENDER, IS MOST OF THE TIME, CLASSLESS.
don't mind him, he is an ORPHAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by abike12(f): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by buffalowings: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2017
This small girl is more intelligent that all the slay Queens I've ever
met
Nwamaikpe Pele o grin
You thought you could intimidate her grin

See finishing
Igwe must hear this

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by claremont(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Seun, Mynd44, Lalaticlala et al - You need to permanently IP ban NwaAmaikpe from this forum, he/she is disgusting. People come to Nairaland to mingle politely with their fellow Nigerians, we don't come here to read thrash on every thread by a barely lettered buffoon.

Thanks.

Nice pictures OP, looks great.

21 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by midehill(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady will u b my gf?
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2017
A Nairaland thread that's bereft of bashing isn't complete. Thanks to NwaAmaikpe, e don complete now. cheesy

Nice pic OP, make good use of your youthfulness, age is on your side. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
shut your trap. Stupid girl, who asked you.

Pls gerrout and come back when you turn 18.
nonsense
LMAO!! Nairaland oooooh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

For your information, I don't even wear sunshade. Do you know what it means to have fun? I just got it from someone to wear, laugh and just have nice time. I won't do e-insult with you because I am well bred. There are many classless kids on Nairaland.
Omo to ba ma je ashamu ati kekere lo ti ma shenu sham sham....You rock girl.

5 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by EmekaBlue(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2017
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
shut your trap. Stupid girl, who asked you.

Pls gerrout and come back when you turn 18.
nonsense
come back when you've grown sense..... Awon cyberbullies.... #spits.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students / Is This How Polio Vaccine Is Forced On school Children Without Parents Consent? / Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.