Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Top Ten 10 Movies This September - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top Ten 10 Movies This September (771 Views)

Spanking Hot Movies This Week / Brand New Movies This Week... / Most Watch Movies This Week... Faaji Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten 10 Movies This September by dannyodia101(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
TOP TEN [10] MOVIES THIS SEPTEMBER!

The fall is upon us and it promises to be even more thrilling than summer in the exciting world of movies. From action to adventure, drama, comedy, horror and animation bringing fans to a total haul. Trust us at Danny world to bring you all the action as they drop. The excitement never stops. This month, we'll be showing you trailers on each of these movies for your viewing pleasure. Do well to have a preview of this top drawer and big screen action.

Now September has an amazing collection as fans anticipate the return of "Kingsman: The Golden Circle", Marvel's "Inhumans" which is in theatres today. Also, there's a lot of buzz about Reese Witherspoon returning to the big screen in "Home Again". We've also got "American Assassin" and animation special "The Lego Ninjago Movie". There is a whole lot in store for us this fall. Star film-makers and actors like Tom Cruise, Jennifer Lawrence, Dylan O'Brien, Peter Dinklage [Tyrion from Game Of Thrones], Ben Stiller, Taron Egerton, Halle Berry, Channing Tatun and a whole lot of big stars grace the big screen this month. Without further ado, the TOP 10 movies this September... https://dannyworld.net/2017/09/01/top-ten-10-movies-this-september/ click on the link above to view movies and trailers.

Re: Top Ten 10 Movies This September by lalanice(f): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
as in?? they're trying to tell me this dude didn't die??
(kingsMan)

wonder how I stopped taking Hollywood serious undecided
Re: Top Ten 10 Movies This September by sleemoon(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Are u forkinng kidding me now... U re telling me now that he didn't die?

Well thats how dey depict Samuel L Jackson's and Neymar's death in X.x.X.Return.of.Xander.Cage.2017 only for them to show up @ d end of the movie...

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Film? / #bbnaija: Cee C And Tobi Unpaired, See Their New Partners / This Movie Will Make You Fall In Love (very Romantic Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.