Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? (1781 Views)

Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And / Why Won't Jesus Come? / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Chosen59: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back?

I do understand that Muslims also believe in the second coming of Jesus but contrary to the Christian faith, the Muslim Jesus is coming with a different mission.

The question I haven't heard any Muslims answer is: how is their Jesus going to come? The Bible is unambiguous on the mission and how the Jesus Christian are expecting will come back.

Can muslims answer the question now?
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Josephjnr(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Muslim Jesus? Hahahaha! Religion self. How will Muslims go to Christians hell if they will still go to their own Islamic heaven?

1 Like

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by lelvin(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
This world would have been much more better if there was no religion lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by hopefulLandlord: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
lelvin:
This world would have been much more better if there was no religion lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

are you sure of this?

1 Like

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by lelvin(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Among many things that bring tears to the eyes, religion is the cause. Yes I am sure.

hopefulLandlord:

are you sure of this?
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by hopefulLandlord: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
lelvin:
Among many things that bring tears to the eyes, religion is the cause. Yes I am sure.

but there would be tears to the eyes even without religion, do you agree?
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Emusan(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Chosen59:
How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back?

I do understand that Muslims also believe in the second coming of Jesus but contrary to the Christian faith, the Muslim Jesus is coming with a different mission.

The question I haven't heard any Muslims answer is: how is their Jesus going to come? The Bible is unambiguous on the mission and how the Jesus Christian are expecting will come back.

Can muslims answer the question now?

This question you're asking is beyond both Allah and Muhammad themselves because neither Allah addressed it in the Qur'an nor Muhammad in the haddith, so don't expect any Muslims to give you an answer.

If you want to confuse them more, ask will their Isa be born or descend from heaven in his second coming?
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by iamgenius(m): 12:18am On Sep 02, 2017
Emusan:

This question you're asking is beyond both Allah and Muhammad themselves because neither Allah addressed it in the Qur'an nor Muhammad in the haddith, so don't expect any Muslims to give you an answer.
You shouldn't have shown 100% of your ignorance now. Copy paste religion follower.

If you want to confuse them more, ask will their Isa be born or descend from heaven in his second coming?
He'll surely descend from heaven. Oya, Lets see how confused you will be now. Your next mention will be; "how possible is that". Confused Fellow.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Chosen59: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2017
Emusan:

I knew they have no answer even before asking.

There are so many unanswered questions in islam because the religion is a spiritual manipulation.

1 Like

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by iamgenius(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Chosen59:

I know they have no answer even before asking.

There are so many unanswered questions in islam because the religion is a spiritual manipulation.
Blind guy, you no look up.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Chosen59: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2017
iamgenius:
You shouldn't have shown 100% of your ignorance now. Copy paste religion follower.

He'll surely descend from heaven. Oya, Lets see how confused you will be now. Your next mention will be; "how possible is that". Confused Fellow.

Trash !!!

He will descend from heaven says who? Let's have your sources: hadith or Quran.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Chosen59: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
@ iamgenius

Waiting for your hadith or Quranic verse(s) to evidence your claim.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by DonXavi(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamgenius:

Can you support what you wrote with any quotation from the Qu'ran or Haddith?
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by 701ecilana: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Josephjnr:
Muslim Jesus? Hahahaha! Religion self. How will Muslims go to Christians hell if they will still go to their own Islamic heaven?
Wonderful. How does this relate to the Op?

1 Like

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by 701ecilana: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
lelvin:
Hahahahahahaba. Adolf Hitler removed religion in his Germany, China and Japan removed Religion in their countries, Today North Korea has removed religion from his country, are these countries better that others in anyway?

1 Like

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by 701ecilana: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
lelvin:

U are sure? Are people crying in North Korea or everyone there is in heaven?

2 Likes

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by 701ecilana: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamgenius:

Pls can you back this up with a passage of koran or hadith? If Jesus will descend from heaven prove it from your books.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Josephjnr(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
701ecilana:

Wonderful. How does this relate to the Op?

Quoting Albert Einstein, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." My write up is already simple. I won't make it simpler. That is,nil explanation.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by 701ecilana: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Josephjnr:

Quoting Albert Einstein, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." My write up is already simple. I won't make it simpler. That is,nil explanation.
Do you make sense even to yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Josephjnr(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
701ecilana:

Do you make sense even to yourself?

Funny you. You just lack the ability to understand me. Your inability to understand a thing shouldn't make you consider it meaningless.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by 701ecilana: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Josephjnr:

Funny you. You just lack the ability to understand me. Your inability to understand a thing shouldn't make you consider it meaningless.
Really. Funny how you type nonsense yet claim it's me who do not understand. Okay, carry go.

2 Likes

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Josephjnr(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahaba. Adolf Hitler removed religion in his Germany, China and Japan removed Religion in their countries, Today North Korea has removed religion from his country, are these countries better that others in anyway?

What do you really mean by better? I don't really see how Mecca or Israel is better than Germany, China and Japan. Explain.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Josephjnr(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Chosen59:

I knew they have no answer even before asking.

You asked a dumb question. Islam and Christianity are two different religions. How the world started in Christianity is different from that of Islam. So why hoping or thinking the end of the world will be thesame in both? As Islam has so many unanswered questions so does Christianity and every other religion on earth. They are all delusion men put themselves in to help them cope will life.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by 701ecilana: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Josephjnr:

What do you really mean by better? I don't really see how Mecca or Israel is better than Germany, China and Japan. Explain.
Are you asking me that question? Shouldn't i be the one asking you that?

You said the world will ve been better without religion, and asked you how much better these countries that are atheistic better than others, instead of answering that, you come back asking me to explain what better means.

Am a little distracted right now, but i hope i will time to give to you maybe tomorrow after service.

1 Like

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by iamgenius(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2017
DonXavi:
Can you support what you wrote with any quotation from the Qu'ran or Haddith?
Chosen59:

@ iamgenius

Waiting for your hadith or Quranic verse(s) to evidence your claim.
It came late. i'm very busy.
Sahih Muslim
Book 55, Hadith 7559

....Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damscus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it. Every non-believer who would smell the odour of his self would die and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see...
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Chosen59: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
iamgenius:

It came late. i'm very busy.
Sahih Muslim
Book 55, Hadith 7559

....Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damscus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it. Every non-believer who would smell the odour of his self would die and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see...

Good that you are able to provide a reference to your claim. But the reference poses a lot of other questions. If Jesus descends into Damascus, a city just in a minute part of the world, it means his operations from there cannot be universal
Moreso that you believe he is going to marry and have children.

A.married man with children can only operate as a human with limited human capacity. Then, how will he be able to destroy the crosses and eradicate the pigs worldwide? An attempt to do so will amount to criminal offence in this modern days. I can't imagine somebody posing as Jesus coming to my Church wanting to destroy it and we fold our hands or coming to destroy my piggery farm into which I have invested much money and me standing looking at him. Such a man will be seriously dealt with. No government of any nation will allow that to happen.

What Muhammad did in his days, entering a city killing their men and taking their women as sex slave is no more possible today. In other words, islam would not have seen the light of the day if it were to be established in today's world. No nation will tolerate what Muhammad did in those days.

1 Like

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Emusan(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2017
iamgenius:

So why can't you prove me wrong by quoting the verse in the Qur'an where your Allah addressed the issue or the hadith where your Muhammad did it.

He'll surely descend from heaven.

To where? Mecca, Israel, Nigeria!
What period? Night or day!
Who will see him descending? Everyone, only Muslims, or Christian only!

If you want to answer kindly support it with Qur'an or hadith citation.

Oya, Lets see how confused you will be now.

A confuse man looking for whom he'll drag into his confusion.

Your next mention will be; "how possible is that". Confused Fellow.

No! I'm not like you.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by iamgenius(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Emusan:

So why can't you prove me wrong by quoting the verse in the Qur'an where your Allah addressed the issue or the hadith where your Muhammad did it.

To where? Mecca, Israel, Nigeria!
What period? Night or day!
Who will see him descending? Everyone, only Muslims, or Christian only!

If you want to answer kindly support it with Qur'an or hadith citation.

A confuse man looking for whom he'll drag into his confusion.

No! I'm not like you.
The Hadith is already upthere.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Amberon11: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2017
America the greatest nation on earth has the highest number of Christian population in the world and was built on Christian tenets. Why did you not mention U.S.A?
Josephjnr:

1 Like

Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Josephjnr(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Amberon11:
America the greatest nation on earth has the highest number of Christian population in the world and was built on Christian tenets. Why did you not mention U.S.A?

America is not great because the laws or commandments in Christianity is what they live by but because they make their own laws to favour great part of their society to help them grow together. They are many laws of america that Christians consider to be sin,yet it favours them (Americans). Americans live in reality and not religious illusion like some suffering countries in the world.
I didn't use America in the first place,rather I used the countries that were mentioned.
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Akinbahm(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2017
Emusan:

Do you need the tafsir I should send it to you? we Muslims are to tell you what you don't even know about prophet isa (Jesus)...
Re: How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? by Amberon11: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2017
this contradicts what you implied about israel earlier.

The fact is that America is a Christian nation and it is the greatest nation on this planet.
Josephjnr:

America is not great because the laws or commandments in Christianity is what they live by but because they make their own laws to favour great part of their society to help them grow together. They are many laws of america that Christians consider to be sin,yet it favours them (Americans). Americans live in reality and not religious illusion like some suffering countries in the world.
I didn't use America in the first place,rather I used the countries that were mentioned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godly Women Don't Fix / Writing Exam In The Dream And Then Ejaculating, What Does It Mean? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.