Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (38425 Views)

Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? / Best 20 Memes From Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Player Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Officialzeusbet: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Still on the Nigeria Vs Cameroon match grin grin

Nigeria 4 - Cameroon 0

Whats your feel about this match... Give your Opinions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ever8054: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
victor Moses...

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Officialzeusbet: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ever8054:
victor Moses...
Guy you bamm..

So why do you think victor is best preferred to others??

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
Emmanuel Udom

PLEASE CHECK MY PROFILE, TAKE BOLD STEPS AND BE FINANCIALLY FREE FOR LIFE

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Officialzeusbet: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Emmanuel Udom

There is something about that Emmanuel guy..

But make sense.. Dope.

But who could ever thought Nigeria go just flog Cameroon 4 zero..

That was a good one

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Officialzeusbet:

There is something about that Emmanuel guy..

But make sense.. Dope.

But who could ever thought Nigeria go just flog Cameroon 4 zero..

That was a good one

Don't know oo

I just want to fucck him

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Officialzeusbet: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Don't know oo

I just want to fucck him

Abeg o, dnt do that so that he will be able to play our next match..

grin grin
#BetOnWinning

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Don't know oo

I just want to fucck him

Bobrisky spotted

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Officialzeusbet: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
NorthSide:

Bobrisky spotted

looooool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Arsenalholic(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
First half: Mikel Obi ran the show in conjunction with Victor Moses.

But he faded away a little in the 2nd half. That's understandable, considering he's just returning from injury.

Overall, Moses was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch. He sent fear down the spines of the Cameroonian defense and never faltered in his defensive duties. Top performance.

A big shoutout to Messrs. Onazi and Ndidi -- that's a tough midfield pairing. They put in a lot of dirty work today.

Also, Leon Balogun is a leader in defense. Dude is good.

Up the Eagles.

212 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Officialzeusbet: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Arsenalholic:
First half: Mikel Obi ran the show in conjunction with Victor Moses.

But he faded away a little in the 2nd half. That's understandable, considering he's just returning from injury.

Overall, Moses was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch. He sent fear down the spines of the Cameroonian defense and never faltered in his defensive duties. Top performance.

A big shoutout to Messrs. Onazi and Ndidi -- that's a tough midfield pairing. They put in a lot of dirty work today.

Also, Leon Balogun is a leader in defense. Dude is good.

Up the Eagles.

Our big brother Moses the eagles head seems to av impressed many of us in the match.. Every second of the match after our first two goals was nerve relaxing.. Could smile after the third and at the fourth was just chilling with a cup on our #NigeriaKunu drink..

At least, lots of ticket winnings on zeusbet.co brings more joy to the heart grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by michoade(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
And the man of the match is . . . . Odegbami

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Officialzeusbet: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
michoade:
And the man of the match is
Odegbami

O boy another one here o.. Odegbemi!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by mazimee(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
The keeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa, he made my day with all the fun he added to the team.

He was good at keeping the goal and keeping the fun . He was confident too

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by PROPHETmichael: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Don't know oo

I just want to fucck him

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by jejemanito: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
LB

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
V.moses...up chelsea

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by JORDAN202: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
THE MAN OF THE MATCH IS GOV-UDOM WHO NOW OWES THE EAGLES $40,000USD !

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by danduj(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Victor moses.They way d guy plays just dey give me joy
We really missed him in d last match

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by barackodam: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mikel!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kokoA(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
My man of the match is that second commentator. grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Homeboiy: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
man of the match is troost ekong

he even won it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by alphaconde(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
salah

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by SexyNairalander: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
FOOTBALL ARENA
A platform for lovers of football.

Get the latest news, transfer, facts, analysis and many more. Also discussing football ⚽⚽⚽⚽

join our telegram group with the link below

https:///fbarena

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by AnkaraStyles(f): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
My man of the match is....

My Signature

I don't watch football joor cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by fitprince: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Don't know oo

I just want to fucck him
are you gay?

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by webincomeplus(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Governor Udom.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Yusfunoble(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin grin

Completesports reports that the Cameroonians say they are afraid of Nigeria’s withcraft, hence their decision to lodge in a different hotel.

“We know Nigerians and your witchcraft but you know Cameroon’s witchcraft is also very strong,” Jean Jacques Mouandjo of Cameroon FA FECAFOOT Communications Department.

“So, we decided to pick our own hotel to avoid Nigerian witchcraft. We’re not afraid, we just wanted to keep our players concentrated fully on the match.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by carzola(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Who was that cute guy on our bench... grin grin grin

man of the match very hard to pick
our lads played well..

its between Victor mose, Mike Obi, and Leon Balogun.

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by zephry(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Don't know oo

I just want to fucck him

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Austin Ejide Targets Super Eagles Return After Six Years / Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer / Junior Agogo Of Ghana Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.