Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? (6696 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / This Is Where Our Parents Failed Us (They Increased Our Want For Séx). (Picture) / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
"White girl calls her boyfriend on phone... asking him to come over.He gets there...they hug....talk alil before heading to her room.He lays on her bed♥ next thing,,,she comes untop smiling....loosing his belt....She adjusts herself , taking her face to his abdomen......AND YOU KNOW THE REST cheesy

♣♣ ♦

grin
Nigerian girl gets a call from her boyfriend undecided ....She picks....Dude delivers a long speech before he could finally convince her to get her ass over to his place.¶¶¶..She comes.... .While seeing a movie...™ she's eating simultaneously.}}{′°..Dude be boiling inside grin , ..Dude starts "light Romance"♥♥ grin....((she be like "stop na" +++"I'll soon be going sef" )) undecided ......20 minutes her ♪Öh yea____Öööh yeah bæby♪ cheesy "baby do you love me? sad "

why cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Fadiga24(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
angry Guy the matter tire me o.

12 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by heendrix(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
exactly stupid set of girls embarassed
I dey go Brazil angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Divay22
say something undecided
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Dillusionist(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
smh..our fathers weren't stupid like this. .

9 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Dillusionist(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:
I dey go Brazil angry
you expect another stupid guy to come marry your stupid sisters??

17 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dillusionist:
smh..our fathers weren't stupid like this. .

cheesy

yes they were MEGA SUPER STUPID grin

6 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Dillusionist(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
RB007:

cheesy

yes they were SUPER STUPID grin
lol..don't make mistake dear,,you can't generalize such thing naaw,cos your father is su*per stupid doesn't mean other people's fathers are..sorry about yours though.

11 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:
angry
A bottle of Origin for you.

4 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol..don't make mistake dear,,you can't generalize such thing naaw,cos your father is su*per stupid doesn't mean other people's fathers are..sorry about yours though.

Read what you wrote carefully ß****

grin

"Our father's weren't stupid like "this" "

(means the stupidity has a level ....é.g 80%)

if they weren't that stupid....at least they were 50% stupid.....

STUPID is the subject of formula you brought upgringringrin

So still....they still had some genes of STUPIDITY in them grin

òmò alé cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
GOAT:

Goat, stop mentioning another man's father.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Tamel(m): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
lol @op...,you're right,that shii is so exhausting and boring....but you don't have to generalize cos you haven't met that wild girl yet!
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Well well well.. Yhu never try meh cheesy
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:

I dey go Brazil angry

buhahahahahahaha... Okay
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tamel:
lol @op...,you're right,that shii is so exhausting and boring....but you don't have to generalize cos you haven't met that wild girl yet!

but na like 80% of them sha grin
I'm talking bout a "Normal gf" oh....
Not an Olosho-istic gf sad

3 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
julietkcee:
Well well well.. Yhu never try meh cheesy

Is you Nigerian? cheesy
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bros no be all o

maybe you just havent met the highly konjified ones

they'll call you and before you knock they're already all over you

(if you want i'll give you lizzy's number...........talk to her a little and get to know her small..........and see how she'd come crying and begging you come help her kill konji,........that lady is easily and highly prone to konji )

4 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by jejemanito: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
RB007:
"White girl calls her boyfriend on phone... asking him to come over.He gets there...they hug....talk alil before heading to her room.He lays on her bed♥ next thing,,,she comes untop smiling....loosing his belt....She adjusts herself , taking her face to his abdomen......AND YOU KNOW THE REST cheesy

♣♣ ♦

grin
Nigerian girl gets a call from her boyfriend undecided ....She picks....Dude delivers a long speech before he could finally convince her to get her ass over to his place.¶¶¶..She comes.... .While seeing a movie...™ she's eating simultaneously.}}{′°..Dude be boiling inside grin , ..Dude starts "light Romance"♥♥ grin....((she be like "stop na" +++"I'll soon be going sef" )) undecided ......20 minutes her ♪Öh yea____Öööh yeah bæby♪ cheesy "baby do you love me? sad "

why cheesy
At the end of everything now they will be disturbing you with " Baby what are we?"

"We are human beings"
undecided

10 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by motun2017(f): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
so they can say you are a slut abi? if m in a relationship with a guy i will even like us not to have sex atall sef. initiate bawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Tamel(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
RB007:

but na like 80% of them sha grin
I'm talking bout a "Normal gf" oh....
Not an Olosho-istic gf sad
Hahaha...true,but lets leave it at 50% before dem girls come calling for your head!

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
RB007:

Is you Nigerian? cheesy
yea yea yea
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
jejemanito:
At the end of everything now they will be disturbing you with " Baby what are we?"

"We are human beings"
undecided

I swear you don get am gringrin

"Báeby what are we"?

We are Africans na undecided

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tamel:

Hahaha...true,but lets leave it at 50% before dem girls come calling for your head!

Dem girls here!? dem never reach cheesy

I'll make them cúm & let em súck my díck for free cool
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
julietkcee:
yea yea yea
♪Oòooshey!♪ grin

So ya nastier abi? wink
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
motun2017:
so they can say you are a slut abi? if m in a relationship with a guy i will even like us not to have sex atall sef. initiate bawo

Are you shy?
ßut you're over 18 na sad

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Amarabae(f): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Is it an achievement?
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineR:
Bros no be all o

maybe you just havent met the highly konjified ones

they'll call you and before you knock they're already all over you

(if you want i'll give you lizzy's number...........talk to her a little and get to know her small..........and see how she'd come crying and begging you come help her kill konji,........that lady is easily and highly prone to konji )

ßros! all those one don pass GF material na grin

E get one wéy me & my guys carry for Pekas 2 weeks ago, as we dey drive dey go Omole na im this girl of like 20 just dey give all of us inside Sienna bj , grin grin , simultaneously oh grin grin

all those one na first-class Olosho na
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Is it an achievement?

I know say you go come hia undecided

Thread is for NIGERIAN GIRLS......now read this slowly →N....I....G....E....R...I...A...N G...I...R...L....S>>>>> Not married women undecided

If you do anyhow...you go see anyhow wink

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Tamel(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
motun2017:
They ke...I thought it's just between you and your bf?

4 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
RB007:

ßros! all those one don pass GF material na grin

E get one wéy me & my guys carry for Pekas 2 weeks ago, as we dey drive dey go Omole na im this girl of like 20 just dey give all of us inside Sienna bj , grin grin , simultaneously oh grin grin

all those one na first-class Olosho na

hehehh

this lady aint into olosho-ism proper (cos she doesnt collect money)
she can fvck anyone for free sha cheesy

and i know the kind one wey you dey talk about...............
And wait o did you say 20? shocked shocked
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineR:

hehehh
this lady aint into olosho-ism proper (cos she doesnt collect money) she can fvck anyone for free sha cheesy
and i know the kind one wey you dey talk about............... And wait o did you say 20? shocked shocked
é b like say you go yarn me this Lizzie package oh grin
yes....20 years old or 19sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE PANTIES: Is This True or False? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Model Irene Uche Releases Body Revealing Pictures Titles It “TRAPPED” / Men Dat Can Cook Very Well Vs Man Dat Can Knack Very Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.