Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) (2284 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Recruitment For Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC) / Workforce Group Recruitment / Top Talent Graduate Trainee By Workforce Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting firm focused on helping organisations succeed. Founded in 2004, we have built a firm uniquely positioned to assist businesses in their quest to create sustainable value for their customers and stakeholders. Leveraging on our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we are known for our ability to consistently adopt a thorough approach in understanding peculiar client needs and consequently deploy customised innovative solutions to meet those needs.
At Workforce Group, we are committed to helping our clients perform better and achieve their desired results.
Job Title: Direct Sales Executives (DSEs)

Function: Sales/Business Development
Industry: Banking/Asset Management/FMCG/Manufacturing
Job Description
As a Direct Sales Executive (DSE), you will be responsible for managing clients and sourcing for new business, exploring sales opportunities and business development.
Responsibilities
Identify and understand the needs of the Customer.
Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment
Sell company’s products proactively to new/prospective customers.
Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
Ensure accuracy of all documents bought in for the Customer.
Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions.
Update call memo on a daily basis.
Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.

Qualifications and Requirements
Not more than 32years Old.
OND/HND/B.Sc. in any relevant discipline.
N.B – Please both B.Sc. and HND holders must have completed their NYSC programme. OND holders must have completed their industrial training (IT).
How to Apply
https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/09/workforce-group-recruitment-for-direct.html for details on how to apply
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2017
mars2015:
Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting firm focused on helping organisations succeed. Founded in 2004, we have built a firm uniquely positioned to assist businesses in their quest to create sustainable value for their customers and stakeholders. Leveraging on our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we are known for our ability to consistently adopt a thorough approach in understanding peculiar client needs and consequently deploy customised innovative solutions to meet those needs.
At Workforce Group, we are committed to helping our clients perform better and achieve their desired results.

Job Description
As a Direct Sales Executive (DSE), you will be responsible for managing clients and sourcing for new business, exploring sales opportunities and business development.
Responsibilities
Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.

N.B – Please both B.Sc. and HND holders must have completed their NYSC programme. OND holders must have completed their industrial training (IT).
How to Apply
https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/09/workforce-group-recruitment-for-direct.html for details on how to apply

1 Like

Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
ongoing
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by apollo13(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] the worst outsourcing firm so far!
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by eduresearch: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
k
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by babtunns(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
please i was in Ibadan for interview some days back.. but during the briefing d man told us DAT after the interview base on our performance, they will send us d Pin to complete onboarding documention .. but since last week I do not see any thing from my mail. this is my concerns, a friend of my later went there to submit CV after I told him about the place since he reside in Ibadan so he decide to visit n submit CV but he was referred back to online, but he snap one of the white paper pasted on the wall which talk about the pin to be sent within 24 hour.. of which I wasn't aware DAT day n I do not exchange number with any other person which is my biggest mistake.. but please I av pray n fasted on this interview please I need dis job to build a career.. workforce u r d last hope. should I still b expecting the Pin or anyone with similar experience here?
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
babtunns:
please i was in Ibadan for interview some days back.. but during the briefing d man told us DAT after the interview base on our performance, they will send us d Pin to complete onboarding documention .. but since last week I do not see any thing from my mail. this is my concerns, a friend of my later went there to submit CV after I told him about the place since he reside in Ibadan so he decide to visit n submit CV but he was referred back to online, but he snap one of the white paper pasted on the wall which talk about the pin to be sent within 24 hour.. of which I wasn't aware DAT day n I do not exchange number with any other person which is my biggest mistake.. but please I av pray n fasted on this interview please I need dis job to build a career.. workforce u r d last hope. should I still b expecting the Pin or anyone with similar experience here?
pls i advice u visit them again

1 Like

Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by eduresearch: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
noted
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
noted
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
ongoing
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
noted
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
reminder
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
reminder
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2017
k
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2017
ongoing
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 6:30am On Sep 11, 2017
reminder
Re: Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) by mars2015: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2017
mars2015:

Job Description
Responsibilities

How to Apply

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Retail Executives / Tinubu Gets Strong Prophetic Warning From Pro. Iginla Who Predicted His Victory( / Vacancy At Tianshi Head Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.