Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (20902 Views)

But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? / Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by agbonkamen(f): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2017
gentlegenius:

Not all of them. My ex girlfriend can kiss from morning till evening if only I can cope with that. She kissed me many times in public. Sometimes when we are together and a guy stares at her or make passes at her in public, she'll quickly give me a hot kiss just to send the message that she belongs to me. Though I sometimes feel a bit embarrassed, but I can't stop her because I always feel on top of the world when she kissed me in front of other guys. I have never seen a girl like her before.
why u com ex her grin
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by gentlegenius(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
agbonkamen:
why u com ex her grin
I explained somewhere in this thread. Find it and read so that you'll know the right question should be why she come ex me?
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
concho:
lol.........That day she told me of the breakup was the last day we spoke\see............I think she is happier now
hope you treated her very well or it was a case of she getting tired of your Bleep ups.... But if you have really been so good to her, in most cases she will try to come back or at least keep in touch with you
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrCork:

...bro..but what kinda 1952 chatup line lyric is that my niggggga?....is that how u chatup chicks like dollytino4real? ...u can't say *wharrrrrup sweeeery?*
((Shake My Head twice))
angry
hahahahha you know you are the master in getting any chick of your choice grin thanks for correcting me cool
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by dollytino4real(f): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahahha you know you are the master in getting any chick of your choice grin thanks for correcting me cool
so i shod climb tree na abi
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
dollytino4real:
so i shod climb tree na abi
hahhahha Sweetheart ... No climb tree oh.. if you don climb tree already oya cum down grin
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:

....bro u a great man... dollytino4real is a stubborn scragomalkorick chick so guess wot...we are given her away for free so u can have her...u don't need to pay dowry..it's on the house!!! wink
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:

..and bro don't worry...if she complains..she gets automatic 6 month ban!!! angry
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by concho(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hope you treated her very well or it was a case of she getting tired of your Bleep ups.... But if you have really been so good to her, in most cases she will try to come back or at least keep in touch with you
The same month i changed her phone, gave her 25k and cosmetics ......i was at my best bro.......maybe she saw a richer guy.
I wish her well
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrCork:

..and bro don't worry...if she complains..she gets automatic 6 month ban!!! angry
hahahhah cheesy
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
concho:
The same month i changed her phone, gave her 25k and cosmetics ......i was at my best bro.......maybe she saw a richer guy.
I wish her well
anyway, it's her loss... She may not be happy as you think though...
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhah cheesy

she can't even kiss...and then she's doing yannnga!!! undecided
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by concho(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:
anyway, it's her loss... She may not be happy as you think though...
3 of her friends told her that she gonna regret it later, but i dnt care.
Am not even ready for any relationship now. I jst need to upgrade my financial status.
The brothers still call me for one hlp or the other. maybe she didnt tell them of our breakup. I still help shaaa.
But cant take dia sister back

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
concho:
3 of her friends told her that she gonna regret it later, but i dnt care.
Am not even ready for any relationship now. I jst need to upgrade my financial status.
The brothers still call me for one hlp or the other. maybe she didnt tell them of our breakup. I still help shaaa.
But cant take dia sister back
nice... Good a thing you still assist her brothers , anyway dont blame you if you are more focused on upgrading your financial status cos to me it's much more important than the relationship stuff ...
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by dollytino4real(f): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrCork:

....bro u a great man... dollytino4real is a stubborn scragomalkorick chick so guess wot...we are given her away for free so u can have her...u don't need to pay dowry..it's on the house!!! wink
u wicked sha mr cork not even a bottle of chelsea but am 4 free no dwory at all
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by dollytino4real(f): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhah cheesy
dat mr cork dash me to u free without dwory abi
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by dollytino4real(f): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahhahha Sweetheart ... No climb tree oh.. if you don climb tree already oya cum down grin
i will stay there until my dwory is collected by mr cork
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by dollytino4real(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrCork:

she can't even kiss...and then she's doing yannnga!!! undecided
e dey pain am die leave me alone because no kissing
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by kozmicity: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Actually, my lips never been kissed by any lips angry

I cant imagine my lips being abused by another lips lipsrsealed so keep ur head shaking there..
Even by iamJ...?? :-/
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by concho(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:
nice... Good a thing you still assist her brothers , anyway dont blame you if you are more focused on upgrading your financial status cos to me it's much more important than the relationship stuff ...
Yes bro........wen d money cms, girls will run after u
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 3:56am On Sep 07, 2017
angry
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Candyness(f): 4:20am On Sep 07, 2017
Not true
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2017
dollytino4real:
dat mr cork dash me to u free without dwory abi
hahahhaha Mrcork na nice guy... Gud morning babe...
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2017
dollytino4real:
i will stay there until my dwory is collected by mrcork
hahhahaahha but he said it's free and I have accepted o
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by dollytino4real(f): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahhahaahha but he said it's free and I have accepted o
ok, i hear u sir, but am not free
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by dollytino4real(f): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha Mrcork na nice guy... Gud morning babe...
good day, dat mr cork abi mr spoon if i get hold of him buhari will be stronger than him by the time am done
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by dollytino4real(f): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2017
concho:
Yes bro........wen d money cms, girls will run after u
dat is y u guys end up with slay queens dat can slay in kitchen but slay only in bed and bank
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by concho(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
dollytino4real:
dat is y u guys end up with slay queens dat can slay in kitchen but slay only in bed and bank
Are u sure u read what brought about that statement?
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by dollytino4real(f): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
concho:
Are u sure u read what brought about that statement?
no sir, money
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by concho(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
dollytino4real:
no sir, money
NO ma'm.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? / In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. / Annoying Things Men Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.