Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:09 PM

2face And Rita Dominic Reach Out To The People Of Benue State - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2face And Rita Dominic Reach Out To The People Of Benue State (560 Views)

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya / BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic / PHOTOS: Rita Dominic At 2018 AMVCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face And Rita Dominic Reach Out To The People Of Benue State by Johnnyessence(m): 5:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Nigerian legendary singer, 2Face Idibia and actress, Rita Dominic has reached out to the people of Benue state as a good number of areas in Makurdi is currently submerged in water.

They took to their IG page to post photos of the floodings and wrote;
2Face wrote; “Just waking up 2 this! What’s going on? #pray4sierraleone #pray4houston now #pray4makurdi. it gets overwhelming . Let’s all do what we can 4 my pple in this time of need. Nobody asks 4 this. #pray4makurdi
This is sad. Nobody asks 4 this. Do whatever u can 2 help. Water, blankets ,food, shelter, just do your best . #pray4makurdi”

Rita Dominic wrote; “Just hearing this sad news about the flood in Benue state.. our thoughts and prayers are with everyone there..�� if anyone knows of any genuine relief organizations working to help displaced people, please let me know so I can post it and also help out in anyway I can.. Thanks”
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/2face-and-rita-dominic-reach-out-to.html

Re: 2face And Rita Dominic Reach Out To The People Of Benue State by Johnnyessence(m): 5:24am On Sep 02, 2017
cc:lalasticla,seun,mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Official Trailer For Fifty Shades Freed / Olamide Live In Lagos: The Concert. / #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.