Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment (28311 Views)

Tacha Claims She Paid $20,000 (₦‎15M) For Her Blue Dress To The AMVCA / Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Mini Blue Dress / Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by praizblog: 6:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Beautiful Actress Omoni Oboli looks so beautiful and adorable in this blue dress just then her husband nnamdi Oboli drop romantic comments.

We just love this couple see how they still joke with each other. It's so lovely.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/omoni-oboli-slayed-in-blue-dress-her.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2017

I'm pretty sure he's checking out 1 instagram olosho, men that spend a lot of time on instagram scare me.

All these cheaters/wife beaters are the most romantic one.

Churchill do pass like this for Tonto yet we all know how that story ended

20 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2017
OK... well obviously they are newly weds.... Time haven't dealt with them yet...

meanwhile y'all should check thus out

Top 10 most viewed Nigerian music videos on youtube

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Tamarapetty(f): 7:13am On Sep 02, 2017
nice outfit

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by NwaObinkita: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2017
sad

Dear Nnamdi Oboli

Even with all the blue, she is not sexy enough to act in a local blue film.

Looking at her emaciated figure should give a sane husband blue balls.

Your optician is an unlucky doctor, your sight is obviously deteriorating.

Let me come and be going to meet Mama Sufuyanu.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by shurley22(f): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Good for them
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Narldon: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm pretty sure he's checking out 1 instagram olosho, men that spend a lot of time on instagram scare me.

12 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by LesbianBoy(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Mstcheew
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by HumorMe(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2017
even with all the blue you don't bring the blues!
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by soberdrunk(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2017
sad
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by youngerikina40(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Chai if i knack u akpako ehh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by blackbeau1(f): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Slayed? I'm not sure that caption is right tho.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by tballeyy(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Don't ur blualah is loading
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by tballeyy(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2017
Don't worry ur blualah is loading
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by okeyben10: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2017
someone pls explain the phrase "even with all the blue you don't bring the blues"

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by chara019: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2017
where is the romance in it? Abeg,someone translate the idiom there.
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by MhizzAJ(f): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Nice dress..classy chic
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Egbedii(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Sharp
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by concho(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2017
okeyben10:
someone pls explain the phrase "even with all the blue you don't bring the blues"
Dt one weak me

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by peckebu(f): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
OK... well obviously they are newly weds.... Time hasn't dealt with them yet...

meanwhile y'all should check thus out

Top 10 most viewed Nigerian music videos on youtube
newly weds ke
they've been married for like 17 years now. they even have three grown boys

7 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by OAFMods: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

Tale of a girl that does not know or have what it takes to keep a marriage. You never read say marriage is not a bed of roses.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by williamswill(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2017
My friend dy already hv three(3) big boyz ooooooo
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by davidplum(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2017
beautiful.
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

Dear Nnamdi Oboli

Nwamaikpe I know it's you. This arochukwu mumu But I I have something to tell you ...... YOU ARE VERY STUPID

6 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

Dear Nnamdi Oboli

Another man's food is another man's poison. Omoni Oboli is a fur healthy and good looking young woman for her age and with teenage sons.

If you're honest with yourself, you'd see her husband is blessed.

Do you know how many women are dying and spending money to look like this?

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Rapmoney(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evestar200, I sent you a mail. Pls reply. Thanks wink
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by rjek: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Read about goals for your life
http://www.eduterate.com/goals-for-your-life/
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Beautiful and classy
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Tinalex(f): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmmnnn na so dem dey start before you know it rumours of marriage crashing will surface.....I wish them well tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him / Mayweather Gets Dubai Royalty's Permission To Enter Country After Refusal / 18+ Only : Have You Seen This Video Of Cossy Orjiakor Getting Fucke*d By A Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.