Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (13611 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Ajascentdelake(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
TinaAnita:
That's asking for too much.
Lol
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by misscowmilk(f): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=60054627]So kidney is now Sallah's meat that you give anyhow grin grin grin

May God Almighty protect us from every life threatening ailment and send helper to people in need now. [/quot

them no share sallah meat sef anyhow�
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by DONADAMS(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
kizyalex10:
Ungrateful ex u say?even my present date can't recieve it.no offence,its have been proven that no body who have been donated kidney for stays longer than 7 or 10 years.both d donor nd recipient I think,so I don't think dis donor of a thing make sensE
soori..how true is this?
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by DONADAMS(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
cr7lomo:
U wan donate to woman...woman Wey sabi brutal...i once watched a movie with this story...mercy Johnson dumped osofia for a richer guy... She then developed kidney problem, she needed a donor but her fiance dumped her and said he cudnt donate his kidney , only for osofia to help giv her his kidney...after donating his kidney to the bitch, the rich fiance came bk and mercy Johnson dumped osofia for the second time ...he begged and begged until he died due to the kidney transplant complication
lol...I've seen this film
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by ojotobiloba1: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
VolTOxic:
When I turn Arsenal fan? Na me she wan nack home and away? Shuu abeg. I have two kidneys for a reason.

Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by sisisioge: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
No. I can only donate to members of my family...of course, the husband and children I would have in future are gonna be bona fide members of the clan. Imagining gifting an ex such important organ...I no do. May God heal him
embarassed
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
AleksAndrya:
You guys that are saying you will not donate, make sure the Ex nor be d kain person wey dey waka "Kukere waka" ( you know what I mean) cos you will by yourself dash him/her both Kidneys. Do not underestimate the compelling ability of "Otumopo"

Chaii village gal. Which one Otumopo again?
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
booqee:
His current girlfriend should donate abeg

Hi married woman, I just sent you a pm cheesy
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Lordapson23(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
folakemigeh:
Of a truth, more guys will still go ahead and do it compared to the girls.

Guys are wired to give, while girls are wired to take( i'm talking basically about Naija people)

As for me, Yes i can donate my kidney to him if that is what will save his life
Oshey Mary Slessor
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
truthsayer009:

Hi married woman, I just sent you a pm cheesy
lol for ur mind cheesy
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by tosyne2much(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yes I can do that cool
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Lordapson23(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
Are you not tired of all the Life threatening Lies you are spewing today. You are the same girl that said you rejected IPhone 7 plus because the guy showers you with lots of gifts.

Are you a troll
Bros calm down, maybe the babe no like iPhone 7..
grin cheesy grin cheesy *faints*
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by multicolored(f): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
No,I can't.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
I think your question to me should be: will you donate kidney to current girlfriend you are there talking about an ex (a past tense)
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by HolyTitus(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bleep OFF, OP!!!!!!
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by AleeDee(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
The current girlfriend, I can't even donate to her, a kidney. Let alone an ex.

Cant even donate my poo tlkless of kidney. Kidney ko, liver ni
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by AleeDee(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cant even donate my poo tlkless of kidney. Kidney ko, liver ni
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by snowblaq(f): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
So after giving the ex the kidney... What if the current husband now needs it.... No ooo... I'd rather save it for future purpose.....
When Jesus was saving people... Where was he that i now have to come and save him again?
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Kaymaxine(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wc kain stupidt question b ds?
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by tealaw(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
I would be glad to attend her funeral in very expensive black gucci gears.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by kizyalex10(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
DONADAMS:
soori..how true is this?
thatz what I heard,from some reliable source.nd other sources.ndd I knw few people
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by xjiggy: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
After she break my heart, make I give am my kidney join Abu? Im be like say u don dey mental
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by melaninbae: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
I no go sell am, make money instead? Rubbish
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Haddock(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
muller101:
I will destroy the kidney myself if I am forced to donate

It's people like you that make it fun to live in Nigeria. Can't stop laffing. Yeeeh, abeg no kee me o.

Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Fawklicant: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
I cannot even donate to a current girlfriend sef not to talk of ex. Mtschewwwww!
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Papadoh(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
I absolutely want to say yes, but i'm definitely going to say no.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Papadoh(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lordapson23:
Oshey Mary Slessor
ROTFL
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Mypeople2(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart?

Source: http://punchng.com/would-you-donate-a-kidney-to-an-ex-who-broke-your-heart/

After breaking my heart? When you break my,it means you have already succeeded in breaking the other parts of my body.So wetin I won donate give you again?Your don ready break the kidneys na
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Rozaytee: 12:36am On Sep 03, 2017
God forbid bad thing.....lolzz
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2017
There are 3 people in this world I can donate kidney for.

My dad(I won't even think twice).

My brother.

My future husband.

I love them all with all my heart.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by DONADAMS(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2017
kizyalex10:
thatz what I heard,from some reliable source.nd other sources.ndd I knw few people
wow...I never knew...I'll ask sha...thanks
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by fxtreme(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2017
For the records, I am not a chauvinist of any kind.

But did you all notice from the original post, that all the women said NO to donating, while all the men said YES to donating their kidney to an ex?

This really goes a long way to show us the true nature of the heart of women: RUTHLESS!

MEN PLEASE BEWARE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / Would You Date A Sickler If You Could? / Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.