Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo (37436 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by dataking: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

you fool he is seated on a post of traditional religion.

what tomorrow i became the imam of ur satanic mosque and burned down all the quran there and broke the minaret and burned the shitty place down? how would you feel.

boko haram goats. no wonder u animals cannot adjust in foreign nations.

Mumu, na so im pain you reach. Why not host the idols now. Since you cherish them so much. Omugo
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:48am On Sep 03, 2017
dataking:

Mumu, na so im pain you reach. Why not host the idols now. Since you cherish them so much. Omugo

I would gladly.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by 9jakool: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2017
From the time this king was flaunting his "swag," I knew his ego will eventually get over him. https://www.nairaland.com/3952527/oba-rasheed-akanbis-swag-he#58921971
What Yoruba king acts like this? And to think some Yorubas were praising his apparent "swag". You are living in style, when the people in your community are poor. Then again, many Nigerians worship the rich like God anyways, so it's no surprise.

2 Likes

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by TSO4U: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
what a good and conclusive remarks!
But, he should look into taking more wife because, he has the resources in his disposal and mental sagacity in leveling societal pressures, as regard adulteration and rampant indecency.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by KingSango(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Wole formed a group to fight colonialism, discrimination and oppression by lecturers at UI. The last two of these still go on today in Nigerian universities. They took a romantic sounding name Pyrates as a way of publishing their commitment to rebelliousness. That is the official history and I personally tend to believe it. Note that no contemporary of Soyinka ever came up with a claim that the group was involved in violence against students. All those tales began after breakaway factions emerged.

2. This is the first time I have ever heard illuminati and Soyinka/pyrates mentioned in the same sentence

3. Cults exist and proliferate in African traditional religion. They are not an exclusively European phenomenon - Egbesu, Orisha, Ogboni, Arochukwu, Olokun, Asagidi and many others. I have travelled the length and breath of Nigeria and I can tell you that every tribe I have come across withthe exception of the fulani has a cult group affiliated to it and linked to traditional religion. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing.

4. Read : Nobel prize citation. He mentions Ogun by line 3. https://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/literature/laureates/1986/soyinka-speech.html
Also the books Ake: The Childhood Years, You Must Set Forth At Dawn. I am surprised you don't know that WS is an unabashed traditionalist.

What was his religion when Mr. Soyinka was forming this demonic cult? If Mr. Soyinka is Yoruba then Yorubas already have a cult that would have addressed the concerns that Mr. Soyinka claims was present at the time he formed this cult. I know that Mr. Soyinka describes his mother as a wild Christian, was he not raised Christian? If he made a mistake forming this group then its clear he deviated from his Yoruba cultural traditions and has now returned, which is a great achievement.

I know there are other cults besides the demonic Illuminati cults formed by Christians, Jews and Muslims. I do understand the spiritual differences of light and darkness. Let's get one thing clear, you are not my equal on this subject and nor anyone else that I've come across on this internet. African civilization doesn't support the existence of a Satan/Lucifer. This is a Zoroaster concept developed by Eurasians in the mountains and caves. They saw the cosmos as composed merely of opposite forces which always fought each other for supremacy. They saw both of the forces as equal. This is in direct opposition to African spiritual beliefs, which is how come when exploring African religions, Europeans could not find an equivalent to Satan/Lucifer. This is because Africans see Olodumare/Amen as having no equals and simply created both light and darkness to fulfill His divine will. So demons are subject to Esu because Esu is a neutral force and has no discrimination like the Orisha/Irunmole of the Light, Esu is not the Devil/Satan/Lucifer but the controller of all ashe in the cosmos. All things humans, animals, spirits, elements, need ashe to animate themselves so they must respect Esu. Esu is the conscious energy of Olodumare, yes energy is conscious of itself and everything else. So we have Irunmole/Angels and Ajogun/Demons in IFA faith and most African faiths its the same principle. There is no Satan in African religion. It is only Christians, Jews, and Muslims who believe in a Satan/Lucifer and this is how come they join these Illuminati cults whose worship is to Lucifer. Satanists are just disturbed Christians who read the Bible backwards, turn the cross upside down, curse Jesus and swear allegiance to Satan. We must rid ourselves of the demonic religions of Eurasians.

Eurasian religions are ancestral religions just like our religions traditional religions. There are no graven images of Olodumare, no way to fully comprehend Him that is beyond comprehension. So that means that all Gods are beneath Olodumare, all Gods are human creations, ancestors that lived and worshiped the unknowable Olodumare. Seeing that ancestors embody the cosmic forces which can be calculated from the Astrology of the sky. Sango is a natural force of fire, Sango is the Sun. Oya is the natural force of Air, she is the Moon Goddess. Yemaya is the Mother all, she is the vast and infinite Ocean waters. Olokun is the vast bottom of the sea, the ocean beneath the ocean, the great coral monster. Ancestors we worship are those possessed and embody one or several of these cosmic forces. Eurasians ancestors are Aggreggors, created spiritual entities, because the felt avarice to worshiping our Gods because they only saw the outer appearance of statues dedicated to them, felt racist towards them, thus rejecting our tutorship. When conjuring up ancestors we are invoking and evoking spirits of the dead, so when we do so, we are activating that force within us. To worship Jesus Christ is to conjure up the demonic pedophile spirit of Ptolemy I Soter who was deified as Serapis Cristos who later became Jesus Christ. Ptolemy I Soter was the Greek Emperor who conquered Egypt and started a worship of Greek rulers. The same way that Yorubas worship the Yoruba kings like Oduduwa, Oraniyiam, Sango, Oba, Osun, Oya, Ogun, etc. All of these were kings, royal ancestors, rulers who served and worshiped Olodumare. You can go to any other African civilization and you will find the same worship system of ancestral rulers. So with that being said, Eurasian worship is what is going on with this Illuminati nonsense and what has got African Christians, Muslims, and Jews practicing the pedophile/homosexual demonic faith of Eurasians. Ase. Love, Sango.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by KingSango(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
The people of the Great Niger Valley have been suffering every since the Whiteman's God of Christainity and Islam came to their lands. This Baba Sango, Adeyemi III, Imperial Majesty of Oyo Empire, has stated that the land didn't have this much corruption until these guest faiths imposed themselves. All over people give money to the Church but the Church hasn't ended poverty but instead has perpetuated poverty for centuries. Ase, Love Sango.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Basic123: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Conductorr1:
Oba Yahoo Yahoo, when are you going to remove the life-long slavery bond on your people and recover Illorin and Ife from the fulani? wink cheesy
The day igbo people recover onitsha and ikwere from ijaws life long slavery bondgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? / Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.