Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) (60559 Views)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Angelanest: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2017
The Sokoto state Special Adviser on Media and Public Affairs, Imam Imam has revealed a special and unique way Sallah meat is prepared in Sokoto known as Tareni. Sharing photos of how the meat is being prepared, the media aide wrote;

Tareni is a special way sallah meat is treated in Sokoto. It's unique and cute. So while you guys were fast asleep enjoying your night, this was happening in my neighborhood. Sokoto speciality.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/people-fast-asleep-see-sallah-meat-prepared-sokoto-photos.html

7 Likes

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Angelanest: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2017
Man's inhumanity to animals

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2017
shocked
Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Tolexander: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2017
The Hausa people know how to prepare meat.

Imagine how the rams were hanged down like bats.

90 Likes

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Asides being performed nocturnally (like what's the need for preparing meat specially at night), it looks kinda ritualistic.

My opinion though, besides Sallah don finish sef.

25 Likes

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2017

Cant imagine teleporting there with a crate of chilled Goldberg, Knife, Pepper sauce, plate and tissue.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by MrRichy(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2017
all our muslim friends that didn't give us meat to eat... hope they know Mary is already 5 months pregnant..

to the post..

I like the way they arranged the rams...

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by zionmade1: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2017
I can attest to that arrangement during my days at arkilla

6 Likes

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2017
The god of animals will avenge this
Their wrath is coming soon

Such cruelty

9 Likes

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by moonberry: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2017
MrRichy:
all our muslim friends that didn't give us meat to eat... hope they know Mary is already 5 months pregnant..

to the post..

I like the way they arranged the ra
ms...

Lol, wish her safe delivery.

8 Likes

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2017
After today the phantom of using ram or cow will be transferred to chicken in 3months time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Annie2059: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
alright
Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
smiley

Salah must be very cool in Sokoto... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by toygod2: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
See meat ooo
Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by mebad(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
all this ones that call themself my friend and didn't invite me to come and eat meat, make una know say xmas is around the corner

1 Like

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by 4ward(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
wow

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600
Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by younglleo: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
if i comment, will i still eat.? angry

1 Like

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Histrings08(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
That's y I don't eat salah ram
Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by NwaObinkita: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

Cursed meat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
�������
Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by safiaaASSHOLE: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Aiye O shocked shocked
Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Deathrow Rams.

grin grin grin
Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by ifeanyija(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
inhumanity = human beings
inanimality = animals

3 Likes

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Anyone that can do that to animals can kill

1 Like

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Asides being performed nocturnally (like what's the need for preparing meat specially at night), it looks kinda ritualistic.

My opinion though, besides Sallah don finish sef.
You are righr, very ritualistic, just like those aboku doing suya at night. Ritualistic koh, sacrificial ni.

8 Likes

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by Narldon: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2017

Continue

Until those Ram resurrect like the Zombies in The Walking Dead

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Uhmm
Re: How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Looks ritualistic from the ishmaelites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause Of These Rotten Eggs, Please? / Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child / Boy Almost Passes Out After trying To Eat 25k Naira Suya (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.