Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:17 PM

At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta (15177 Views)

Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu / Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by iliyande(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Reacting to Nigeria’s 4-0 victory over Cameroon in Uyo, the personal assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on social media, Friday, said it was heartwarming at that moment of victory when Nigerians forgot Arewa quit notice, IPOB secessionism, ODU’A bickering and other tribal idiocies, insecurity and disagreement amongst them except being just Nigerians. It’s better to be united under one umbrella nation called Nigeria and support one another, than to fight unjustly and cause division and indelible hatred amongst us, she emphasized.

Lauretta who reiterated the need for a united country equally said that the unity of Nigeria and respect for one another will make her achieve more greatness and prosperity. So, “If we can be Nigerians now, let’s keep it going” she said. In her words via her tweeter handle, “On a day like this we’re proudly Nigerians Mikel Obi, Ahmed Musa, Oghenekaro Etebo, Leon Balogun etc are Nigerians. “CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NIGERIAN Eagles for a Brilliant outing against the Cameroons in Uyo.

North or South, Nigeria is one. #WeAreProudOfYou. “At this moment, there’s no Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A. Just NIGERIA. If we can be Nigerians now, let’s keep it going”, she finally wrote.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/moment-theres-no-arewa-no-ipob-no-odua-just-nigeria-lauretta-onochie/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Ngokafor(f): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
This annoying woman again..Trying hard to be sensible for the first time since she got this job but not there yet.
.Anyway those who will give her the reply she deserves are on their way.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Nbote(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Must dis woman always open her mouth? Why can't she jus shut d hell up and allow Nigerians revel in d distractions of d sallah and Eagles win without reminding dem of pending issues.. Nigerians in general are agitating about a better life or one thing or d other? Afta d reggae of d match, d blues of d current biting hardship still dey play...

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by NwaObinkita: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

This nasty woman reminds me of one old hermaphrodite I had sex with at Amaifeke.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by ayzTIGER: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
I wonder if this woman is still in control of her life.

A woman that can't wear her panties and bra without getting permission from Abba Kyari

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Stingman: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
iliyande:
Reacting to Nigeria’s 4-0 victory over Cameroon in Uyo, the personal assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on social media, Friday, said it was heartwarming at that moment of victory when Nigerians forgot Arewa quit notice, IPOB secessionism, ODU’A bickering and other tribal idiocies, insecurity and disagreement amongst them except being just Nigerians. It’s better to be united under one umbrella nation called Nigeria and support one another, than to fight unjustly and cause division and indelible hatred amongst us, she emphasized.

Lauretta who reiterated the need for a united country equally said that the unity of Nigeria and respect for one another will make her achieve more greatness and prosperity. So, “If we can be Nigerians now, let’s keep it going” she said. In her words via her tweeter handle, “On a day like this we’re proudly Nigerians Mikel Obi, Ahmed Musa, Oghenekaro Etebo, Leon Balogun etc are Nigerians. “CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NIGERIAN Eagles for a Brilliant outing against the Cameroons in Uyo.

North or South, Nigeria is one. #WeAreProudOfYou. “At this moment, there’s no Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A. Just NIGERIA. If we can be Nigerians now, let’s keep it going”, she finally wrote.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/moment-theres-no-arewa-no-ipob-no-odua-just-nigeria-lauretta-onochie/

Lalasticlala

Why is there ONLY AREWA for the FCT ministerial post and EFCC top job. Nobody seemed able to provide answer to this question...Can someone close to this woman, ask her?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by kingxsamz(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
coolbooked

3 Likes

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by kingxsamz(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
sha
Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Jostico: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
embarassed ubiquitous irrelevancies all over nairaland . go back to the topic please and stop bashing on her
Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by 9japrof(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by ChangetheChange: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin

Dirty drunk hermaphrodite
Even her family members are ashamed to be associated with her

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Flashh: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by obembet(f): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
FIFA cancels Nigeria-Cameroun match where Nigeria scored 4:0 against Cameroun.
Reason: Cameroun protested that it was two nation that played them.
How can Biafra and Nigeria play against one country

21 Likes

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by SOLMICHAEL(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nigerians with I TOO KNOW mentalities!! Can't you just react to the message without censuring the woman?!

3 Likes

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Lordsocrates: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Here in oron, theres this igbo man that cries biafra every morning, during the match, na so the man come folow try to find way do make the mumu antenaa catch the match.
And na those igbo people shout goal pass... Forget it, those shouting biafra hv their 2 legs in Nigeria, its just their mouth that is in biafra.

3 Likes

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by CHANNELStv2020: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
NONSENSE,BRAZIL N FRANCE CAN BE PLAYING AND I WILL PREFER BRAZIL TO WIN NOT BECAUSE AM A BRAZILIAN BUT JUST FOR THE GAME,I might unintentionally support Nigeria because of my Igbo brothers playing there nothing else,after the football game Will Buhari approve seaports, airports, construction of road for our people?NO,will that change us to 50% instead of 5% NO, Will that stop him from killing Igbos NO,FVCK THE FOOTBALL TRASH,I DAY WAIT THEM FOR HERE FOR RUSSIA NA BIAFRA FLAG GO FULL THAT DAY MAKE I CATCH ANYBODY THAT DAY WITH ZOO FLAG.
Здорово ребята

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

This nasty woman reminds me of one old hermaphrodite I had sex with at Amaifeke.

you are just stupid. ...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Felixalex(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
NO MATTER HOW MUCH SENSE HER POST MAKES, COMING FROM HER IT DOESN'T IMPRESS ME... THE WOMAN IS JUST SO ANNOYING undecided undecided

WITH ALL THE MONEY SHE'S STILL UGLY AF!

19 Likes

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by softMarket(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
just for 90mins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
ok
Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
What concerns IPOB, AREWA and Oodua with Football?

Beside, there is and will be IPOB, AREWA and OOdua

6 Likes

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
prostitute

4 Likes

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by MhizzAJ(f): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
old hag

4 Likes

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by maxiuc(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by enemyofprogress: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
This woman ugly o

8 Likes

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by AleAirHub(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jostico:
embarassed ubiquitous irrelevancies all over nairaland . go back to the topic please and stop bashing on her
Bro that woman is just too loquacious

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Oloripelebe: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

is dat u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
With ONE NIGERIA WE STAND
Re: At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

In your wildest dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year / Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS / EFCC To Arraign Saraki After Vacating Restraining Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.