Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (59699 Views)

This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) / See The United Arab Emirates Through The Lens Of A Nigerian / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by xreal: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
U mean David got an office branch there?

Who is heading the branch?

I know it's neither Abioye nor Aremu. Is it Odin?
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Oluwaseyi00(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
No pix from Cyprus??
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
uwa244:
Too much pictures. No room for comments?

lol..i get plenty..too much to upload
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by iluvpomo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:
Turkish babe dey. Ugandan. Ethiopia. Dominican and south African babes dey
ok but no pictures... abi you de look dem for computer?? grin
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
u visited there as a foreign student from cyprus abi...diz one u r taking pic like a tourist

i live in turkey.

6 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by omoiyamayor(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:
tarlabasii
advanced surulere

2 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
iluvpomo:
ok but no pictures... abi you de look dem for computer?? grin
You wan see without touching ?

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
iluvpomo:
Nice one OP.
How about Turkish babes, you mix up with any?

turkey 101 stay away from turkish women..lol..

5 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:

i live in turkey.

Which side
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it is not a Muslim country o,it's an Islamic country

turkey is a secular country..but its 95% muslim population
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by omoiyamayor(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:
more sunday market
marabastad pretoria alike
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Gnwuashi:
I learnt that the 7 churches in the book of revelation are in Turkey. But they became a nation that do not know or worship the God their fathers served.

The country fine sha

Yes true..
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Toh na wch part dem ISIS come dey??
Abeq op tell us make pesin no go mistakenly entah dat side

ISIS they across the border
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
sloye5:

ISIS they across the border
I.e outside Turkey??
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by carammel(f): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sunday Sunday market where you get cheap things.
The same sunday sunday market dey here but na Okrika wears at cheap rate.
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Pangea: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Do turkey taste better in Turkey?

5 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by centboy123456(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:
bro how far. Where is your location for Istanbul. Make we hook up. Nairaland Istanbul chapter loading .

gay alert!!!! u want to hook up wit a man
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by centboy123456(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it is not a Muslim country o,it's an Islamic country

is not the same tin
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by ipobarecriminals: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
very beautiful country. see orderly. The last time I Traful go that poto side,the stench oozing from ogbete market nearly choked me *sneeze*outa thread
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by MrRichy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
oga Op who send you make you dey snap all this pictures??

an average Nigerian like me does not care about turkey...

who turkey epp ??

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by papae1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nice shots
When will my country develop to this level
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by kherlly(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why is tarlabasi a no go area?
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by centboy123456(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:
Turkish babe dey. Ugandan. Ethiopia. Dominican and south African babes dey

abeg u fit fine one for me
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Soclose007(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nice place
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
what turkey sunday flea market looks like i buy most of my stuffs here,so many europeans,africans,turkish..infact most of those okirika you see in naija they come from this place as well

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
centboy123456:

gay alert!!!! u want to hook up wit a man
mugu so hooking up with a man is a gay alert. Sense fall on you

9 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by claremont(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
benzene00:
Muslim country

no no for me

Turkey is a secular country.
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Choi all this pictures go let person take hustle oh
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by ipobarecriminals: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
explorers I sight u
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
kherlly:
Why is tarlabasi a no go area?

In Kurdish, Behahol means "everything is all right." But that's not how Calbay says he feels these days. He presses one shirt after another with a rusting iron.

"Everything happens here," Calbay says. "There's thieves outside here every day. There's fights out that happen on the street. And every day they're selling drugs here on the streets."

Calbay is an ethnic Kurd. Like hundreds of thousands of other Kurds, he fled to Istanbul in the 1990s to escape the grinding poverty and bloody conflict in southeastern Turkey, where Turkish security forces have battled Kurdish separatists off and on since the 1980s.

Calbay's customers are almost all young, male Kurds from the Southeast. They cram into cheap single-room apartments in Tarlabasi. Because many don't have bathrooms, they pay to use the showers in the basement of Calbay's shop.

Many of these young migrants don't find work here – and end up like this 19-year-old, who calls himself Fuad, dealing and doing drugs in the neighborhood's back streets.

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrRichy:
oga Op who send you make you dey snap all this pictures??

an average Nigerian like me does not care about turkey...

who turkey epp ??

lol..i day bored thats why..infact the pictures still plenty..i will still upload some more tomorrow..turkey they epp me..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.