Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU (2564 Views)

How Federal Polytechnic Idah Spelt 'Acknowledgement' And 'Confirm' On Its Portal / How Federal Universities Ignore Email Enquiries In Nigeria / How Federal Universities Are Covering Up Corruption And Sexual Harassment-SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
FG keeps talking about diversification of the economy but there are certain areas they fail to look into. One of such is Bet9ja. Unarguably, Bet9ja has produced more millionaires than what government itself has been able to produce. That is why most civil servants even after 30yrs in service cannot boast of 500k of worth but someone can just play bet9ja and before you say Jack Robinson, him don hammer turn millionaire. We have seen cases where people use N500 to win N50m etc. I am talking with proofs.
So in time like this where federal government is in dire need of almost N1trillion to settle ASUU, according to them, there is no such money anywhere (although they can produce same or even more to steal and send their wards to school abroad), they have to use their head now.
As part of my contribution to ensure this issue is resolved once and for all because it affects me so seriously, all it will take FG is to use N20billion to make N1trillion. All I have to do is to generate 'sure 50 odds' and there we go! Bet9ja pays maximum of N50m per ticket and when I must've picked this 50 odds, below are the breakdowns of the work.

50 odds to bet with N1m is N50m
When you put N20m to reprint same ticket in 20copies, automatically that is N1billion.
Repeat same by putting in N40m to reprint 40copies, automatically, that is N2billion.

To cut it short, by the time you put in N20billion to reprint 20,000 copies, that is automatically N1trillion. At this point, it becomes Bet9ja wahala on how to pay the money, no longer mine nor that of FG. ASUU will just be sitting in one corner dey wait make bet9ja pay FG so them too can be paid. According to information, ASUU is claiming N886billion from FG. When the said amount is paid to ASUU, N114billion will be left. FG can now pay me 40% of the left over sum for my workmanship while it keeps the 60% to itself (I am not greedy).

For this to happen, FG has to pay the needed sum (N20billion) into my account so I can use for this while winning sum will be paid into FG's account e.g. TSA.

Finally, the floor is opened to all who have challenges raising funds for their pressing financial needs. Just contact me.

P/S: This is because I want to go back to school and finish my programme pls. House don taya me die.

Share this till it gets to authority concerned especially FG and minister of Finance. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by Tolexander: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Werey re o!

See what ASUU strike has caused on a Nigerian student

A Nigerian student calling on the FG to use the education budget to play Betnaija!

8 Likes

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Some people after reading will be like... Lol

1 Like

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Some will be like...

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
what sort of people are we breeding in this country.....are these our future leaders?

2 Likes

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Others will be like...

4 Likes

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Others will still be like...

3 Likes

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Then those who see sense in my post will chill like...

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Then some will call for crucifixion like this...

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Then I myself will be chilling like this...

It's all for fun my people. Idleness is terrible in life. You can do ordinarily what you shouldn't due to too much time to waste around. I wish I see where to go lift concrete, e for even better. At least I for make 2k b4 d day runs out. Lol
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by softwerk(f): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
I don't even know what to comment sef
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by yaki84: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:
I don't even know what to comment sef
ask sarrki or omenkalives
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by baike: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
person like you can never be the president of this country, because you will sell this country to merrybet

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
All na fun bro. Although there is iota of sense in it.
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by rozayx5(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lalasticlala

Jokes section pls

And also FP for relief

1 Like

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by murphyibiam15(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by goldenval(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Huh? What is he saying?

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by dubemeagle(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2017
wen buhari see it, he will be like

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by anibi9674: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2017
they can also use it and play virtual aka obugwangwa
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by Harbeyg09(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2017
Bet9ja agents will be like

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by sotall(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2017
This cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2017
UbChapter:
FG keeps talking about diversification of the economy but there are certain areas they fail to look into. One of such is Bet9ja. Unarguably, Bet9ja has produced more millionaires than what government itself has been able to produce. That is why most civil servants even after 30yrs in service cannot boast of 500k of worth but someone can just play bet9ja and before you say Jack Robinson, him don hammer turn millionaire. We have seen cases where people use N500 to win N50m etc. I am talking with proofs.
So in time like this where federal government is in dire need of almost N1trillion to settle ASUU, according to them, there is no such money anywhere (although they can produce same or even more to steal and send their wards to school abroad), they have to use their head now.
As part of my contribution to ensure this issue is resolved once and for all because it affects me so seriously, all it will take FG is to use N20billion to make N1trillion. All I have to do is to generate 'sure 50 odds' and there we go! Bet9ja pays maximum of N50m per ticket and when I must've picked this 50 odds, below are the breakdowns of the work.

50 odds to bet with N1m is N50m
When you put N20m to reprint same ticket in 20copies, automatically that is N1billion.
Repeat same by putting in N40m to reprint 40copies, automatically, that is N2billion.

To cut it short, by the time you put in N20billion to reprint 20,000 copies, that is automatically N1trillion. At this point, it becomes Bet9ja wahala on how to pay the money, no longer mine nor that of FG. ASUU will just be sitting in one corner dey wait make bet9ja pay FG so them too can be paid. According to information, ASUU is claiming N886billion from FG. When the said amount is paid to ASUU, N114billion will be left. FG can now pay me 40% of the left over sum for my workmanship while it keeps the 60% to itself (I am not greedy).

For this to happen, FG has to pay the needed sum (N20billion) into my account so I can use for this while winning sum will be paid into FG's account e.g. TSA.

Finally, the floor is opened to all who have challenges raising funds for their pressing financial needs. Just contact me.

P/S: This is because I want to go back to school and finish my programme pls. House don taya me die.

Share this till it gets to authority concerned especially FG and minister of Finance. Lol.

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by hemarnuael: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
goldenval:
Huh? What is he saying?
morning sir. I am a corp member bt my state doznt pay neither doz my ppa. Pls i nid ur assistance financially in getting an accomodation and sm basic tins. I wld really appreciate if u hlp me out
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol. I still maintain FG should play bet9ja to raise the needed fund. We students are stranded at the moment. Some have become devil's errand boys/girls.
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mynd44 come and see a creative person

Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Piiko:
Mynd44 come and see a creative person

Thanks for the commendation but unfortunately, these people won't look this direction.
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by eunisam: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is the funny of the funniest things I have read of recent. what if the ticket cast? so you want FG to get addicted to betting abi
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
UbChapter:

Thanks for the commendation but unfortunately, these people won't look this direction.
Lool you think so, give me sure 10odds and this will hit FP next week
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
eunisam:
This is the funny of the funniest things I have read of recent. what if the ticket cast? so you want FG to get addicted to betting abi

I said SURE 50 ODDS. Dat kind game no fit cut nah even if them swear for am.
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Piiko:
Lool you think so, give me sure 10odds and this will hit FP next week

How much in quote do you want to win so I can know how much you'll pay into my account before I generate the odds.
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by eunisam: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
UbChapter:

I said SURE 50 ODDS. Dat kind game no fit cut nah even if them swear for am.

please give me sure 50 odds for tomorrow
Re: How Federal Government Can Raise Money Through Bet9ja To Pay ASUU by UbChapter(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
eunisam:

please give me sure 50 odds for tomorrow

Lol. I never arrange games.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Disadvantage Of Being Too Smart. / Holla At Me If U Ever Attended Grait International College Sango Ota ,ogun State / Futa's Post Utme 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.