Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos (24553 Views)

3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo) / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / Two Men Arraigned In Lagos State For Using Deceased Name To Defraud (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by omowolewa: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
ChiSun27:
Na wa oooooo!!!! Why can't they just cut off their manhood?
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bastards, castrate them joor.
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
FG needs to build brothels in all states to curtail this nonsense
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by cantok(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
marooh:

Story tale can never be complete or else Tortoise is mention

HM human head grin
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by talk2emma: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lag-rape wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by Nedfed(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
The words "three unemployed men" means those idiots are graduate.
I wonda why people rape cos;
1. You'll be fast to do it so that you don't get catch. When sex is meant to be enjoy if both party agree.
2. You struggle why doing it while the victim cry and feel the pains. Instead of her giving you dff kinds of style that's if you both agreed.

Now they wia told to pay 500k each has bail, all because of konji.

With that 500k now, dos three fools can set up a business with 300k, rent an apartment of dia own with 60k, set it up with 40k, and save the rest 100k for bank. With this they can find a gud gal/lady for relationship, or friends with benefits. And even if konji catch you and you can wait how much olosho dey collect/charge for Lagos? With 1k you bang the hell out of olosho and you stll av the remaining change in ur acct.

You guys deserve to be stoned I swaer

2 Likes

Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by Oluwason(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
dumie:
This is disheartening angry
The girl will be traumatized all through her life

U can say that again. Heard of one today and just feeling so bad, the lady is presently mentally unstable.

Something really serious really need to be done concerning rape and rape victims cos they are mostly neglected not knowing they go through unknown trauma.
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
DALE917:
I'm tired!
This is the 3rd case of rape i'm reading today
you should be scared instead. Many hyenas out there
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by ndiboy01(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
[s][/s]
JoshB92:
hmmmmm....
JoshB92:
hmmmmm....
JoshB92:
hmmmmm....

Mmmmmmmmm
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
marooh:

Story tale can never be complete or else Tortoise is mention

HM human head grin

Gbam!

In this case two tiger clawed face tortoises
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by dumie(f): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Oluwason:

U can say that again. Heard of one today and just feeling so bad, the lady is presently mentally unstable.

Something really serious really need to be done concerning rape and rape victims cos they are mostly neglected not knowing they go through unknown trauma.
So pathetic, mentally unstable!
A cruel world out there... She needs prayers as well see a therapist
To curb this practice , is instant jungle justice for all these perverted psychos

2 Likes

Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by Josh44s(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
WaZoBia doing what they know how to do best grin
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by pagekollection2(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
when guys think wit dick dis wat happen
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
afonja and rape. na wao.

Did you take time checking the 2nd person name
It looks like collabo to me.
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by ofuonyebi: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
that's how alleged rapists are remanded in custody arranging for bail until they escape to thin air!

We need a capital law to stop this everyday rape story, else, we are only doing a cosmetic play on raping!
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by DALE917(f): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
you should be scared instead. Many hyenas out there

Its really bad
I dont even trust anybody again
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by demcomm(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2017
princeSammyz:
Young men, driven by an unbridled passion, spat caution in the face! Now reality comes calling... they can now differentiate between Khaki and leather. We all pray for self control when the urge spikes.
nawa o
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by FBIL: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2017
Chukwunero! You're a stuppidd Igbo boy in a rubbish peer group! Igbos are known for either you're in school, workplace, doing business or being an apprentice. You only think of raping a woman once you're idle, but women will be flocking around you once your road-map has a direction. I'm sure your mom is not Igbo.
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by ExInferis(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2017
What's with yoruba and rape?

Or are they related to indians?
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2017
immortalvoices:
How do judges feel when they grant these devils bail?

What if it was their daughters
υ don'т oвvιoυѕly ĸnow нow тιnz worĸ...ι тнιnĸ υ ѕнoυld raтнer edυcaтe υrѕeғ..leммe gιve υ a вrιeғ ιnѕιgнт...тнe jυdge acceѕѕed тнe accυѕed and нe ĸnew тнey wιll noт мeeт тнaт вaιl condιтιonѕ and wнoever wιll aιd ѕυcн condιтιonѕ wιll вe ѕoмeone credιвle тнaт can evenтυally вe accoυnтaвle...тнoѕe gυyѕ are low lιғe ѕcυмѕ wнere woυld тнey geт 500ĸ eacнnow υ ѕee ĸιrιĸιrι ιѕ ѕυre..
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2017
Wobegist:

Three unemployed men, who allegedly sexually assaulted a 17-year-old girl, were yesterday brought before an Ebute-Meta Chief Magistrate’s Court.

Michael Fadipe, 28, Sunday Chukwunero, 26 and Dotun Obajuluwa,22, were arraigned before Mrs Oluyemisi Adelaja on a three-count charge of conspiracy, indecent assault and rape.

Prosecuting Inspector Chinalu Uwadione told the court that the defendants committed the alleged offences on May 25 around 8pm, at Fagba area in Agege.

He said they conspired with two others at large and one Fela Domeh, who accosted and threatened her with a knife.

According to the prosecutor, the teenager was on her way to buy noodles for her mother from the next street, but they led her to Domeh’s room and had carnal knowledge of her.

“The victim was threatened with a knife and forced into a hidden dark room wheushe was raped in turns by the trio,” Uwadione said. Chief Magistrate Adelaja admitted each defendant to N500,000 bail with two sureties in the like sum. The case continues on October 9.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/three-men-arraigned-for-gang-raping.html

we should learn from US if you cant hold body then grab a vaseline and do the do
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by xxxcity: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2017
dumie:

To curb this practice , is instant jungle justice for all these perverted psychos

Instead of jungle justice, it's better we have a judiciary that responds to the plights of women and a society that does not victimize rape victims. For every rape case reported, there are 3 others not reported to avoid victimization.
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by dumie(f): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
xxxcity:

Instead of jungle justice, it's better we have a judiciary that responds to the plights of women and a society that does not victimize rape victims. For every rape case reported, there are 3 others not reported to avoid victimization.

There is already a judiciary that responds to the plight and assaults of women free of charge here in nigeria which is International federation of women lawyers also known as FIDA

2 Likes

Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by kunletexs: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Why Is it that generations of today allow their dicks do the thinking and the brains go on vacations?

Becos of 2 hours enjoyment, they are to look for 500000 naira each.

Wetin bad pass say na female judge wan preside over their case, na die be that.

By now their anus for don large from different dicks in the cell system.

By now, na to be regretting say "sai why you dis Dick come do me this way?".
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by Oluwason(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
dumie:

Yea, but really l don't support jungle justice for any reason. knowing human many innocent people will go for it and ladies would falsely accuse anyone they feel they need to punish. l tell u it will definitely get out of hand.

What I'll suggest is awful long jail term and serious stigmatization that would make one almost ostracized from the society, maybe posting their pics everywhere as sex offenders and other measures making things difficult for them, with this l think people would think twice before committing the act.
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by Afritop(m): 12:58am On Sep 04, 2017
angry Rapist shouldn't be given bail. They will pay the money and begin to share, narrate and preach how they rape their victim in the presence to her neighbours in her presence
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by xxxcity: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
dumie:

There is already a judiciary that responds to the plight and assaults of women free of charge here in nigeria which is International federation of women lawyers also known as FIDA

Smart, informed and pretty. It doesn't get better than that. You are a gem

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by dumie(f): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2017
xxxcity:

Smart, informed and pretty. It doesn't get better than that. You are a gem
I'm super humbled.. Tnx a million

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by Prouddevil(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Sunday CHUKWUNERO IS the mastermind of the rape. 15 yrs jail each
seconded grin

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by xxxcity: 1:22am On Sep 15, 2017
dumie:

I'm super humbled.. Tnx a million

Dumie! Can we talk outside NL? You know the internet never forgets. Anything I say to u here will be here for as long as "infinity"

Meanwhile, girls like to know a guy's age before anything starts. Therefore, I will tell u. I was born '86. Let this guide ur decision making `smiles`
Re: Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos by dumie(f): 5:49am On Sep 17, 2017
xxxcity:

Dumie! Can we talk outside NL? You know the internet never forgets. Anything I say to u here will be here for as long as "infinity"

Meanwhile, girls like to know a guy's age before anything starts. Therefore, I will tell u. I was born '86. Let this guide ur decision making `smiles`

I really can't access my nairaland mail, it's faulty or something, so let's talk here
As for the age, it's okay, u are some years older than I am but we are totally different morally, poles apart.. Just to let you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 People Killed In Ali-Agudu, Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Ex-FUTA VC Remanded In Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.