Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS (37732 Views)

Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) / Kids Playing On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Being Shut (Photos) / Evacuation Almost Done On Otedola Bridge After Fuel Tanker Explosion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by Lexusgs430: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
SPEED KILLS ................
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by id4sho(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
I remember cruising 160 km/hr on that bridge, na so many. Cars dey over take me,I guess their speed 180~~~200km/hr
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by ozo13(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:
The way motorists speed on 3rd Mainland bridge you will think they are acting another part of Fast and Furious

May Allah console the dead jor!

Afterall they were celebrating Sallah!
hmmm
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

I hate lazy village people

So this car somersaulted in vain?
What was the essence of village people causing it to somersault if it won't claim any life?
oga you always crave for attention. ..But you don't know you are stupid I wish everybody will stop quoting you!!!!! God punish your generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by Vokians(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
FRSC should wake up to duty. The rate of road accident in nigeria road is becoming alarming. It seems road users no longer adhere to safety rules and rugulations on the road. Too much overspeeding and reckless driving.
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:
The way motorists speed on 3rd Mainland bridge you will think they are acting another part of Fast and Furious

u get nice camera if daz actually ur pics...Nja pipu yaf cast...Even oprah Winfrey dey nairaland sef..

1 Share

Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by 3kay945(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
I know overspending plus something caused this. Maybe tire
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by aku626(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
First thank God for their lives, when I see people using Toyota sedans especially corolla and Yaris to speed I shake my head those cars are too light for that ish Olin summary speed kills
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by Askmewhy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
My mother always tell me back then that ayo lo mo n pa eniyan.
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by Vokians(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ihebu4chelsea:
oga you always crave for attention. ..But you don't know you are stupid I wish everybody will stop quoting you!!!!! God punish your generation
He may be saying his mind. So you don't know that there are sadists in this forum? He is an example of one.
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by FTrebirth(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
God is kind, always protect kids in such dangers.
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by holyokoto(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

no one died, did you read it?
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by maclatunji: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

Nobody died.
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by Lothario(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

You wan kill person with your DP shocked
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by AJJ17(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
emeijeh:

NwaAmaikpe spotted
Baba were
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by kings09(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

None died. Read again
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thank God for saving their lives.
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by symbianDON(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Redoil:
Their is a very powerful spirit on that bridge
exactly!! the spirit of fast and furious
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by okenwaa(m): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Maalu boys..
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by raphy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
ember evils are looking for blood to suck
but did not allow him to suck this family so early this new month...if they are Muslim Allah is to be praise .if they are xtian God is wonderful....
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by DrObum(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

Allah console the dead

Nne, kedu ihe i nwuru?
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by drmuri(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

.but nobody died na sis!
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by deebrain(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Redoil:

The spirit of impatience.
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by samJ17(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
oh thank u Jesus
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by AreaFada2: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2017
softwerk:

Dear, nobody died. Thank God.
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by dingbang(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2017
Redoil:
same school of thought as mine too... But

not on the bridge, in the waters under the bridge...
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by Perezino: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2017
softwerk:

Are u reading with ur ahnus? I'm sure u couldn't pick the part that said no life was lost...simple English.
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by Martins4us(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2017
emeijeh:

NwaAmaikpe spotted

Rightly spoted
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Thank God no death was recorded
Re: Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS by Chpstcks(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
I saw 2 woman with some kids.
I believe they came out of that car alive.
Thank God for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Regaining Its Lost Beauty After The Ban On Okada / Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday / Presidential Team Visits Injured NAF Pilot After Plane Crash In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.