Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? (23311 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rhymz(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2010
Guyz and Galz that are claiming they can kiss their partner before they both brush are lying and they know it. . . Seriously,no clean man or woman will tolerate that and pls spare me the 'if U love each other mantra'.Of course we could do it if actually we had brushed our teeth d nyt b4 but the opposite,I wont do it. . .that's the truth.Leave love outta dis,if she lovez me,she will take her time to make herself more attractive to me than make me wanna puke.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by idifu(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2010
yes, if i luv her n i am sure she luvs me too
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by whitedove1: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
SURE, there is no reason not to, leaves da " honey" taste in ma mouth! tongue grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by naijaswag1: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2010
Have you ever made love by 5 or 6 am?
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by sweetpie23: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
when you loved, loved with all you have got cheesy
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by ronkeve(f): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2010
Sure!It's no big deal!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by noNonsense(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2010
na too much american film dey worry d girl
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2010
wwwww90:

kiss me

Hell no you sickhead! You are posting offensive & disgusting pictures on a web forum, it's not a kiss you desire it's a kick ina yu clat and to be banned!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
wwwww90:

kiss me

Eeeeewww! Disgusting creature! angry angry

Where are the moderators? angry
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Naijagal12(f): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
@ wwwww90 
You are a seriously annoying and attention seeking slowpoke.  I suggest you take these revolting pictures to a gay website or better yet go burn in hell with them!!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by angel2luv: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2010
most Nigerians experience bad breathe because they dont use mouth wash or brush at nite. some people cant even talk to themselves when they wake up, not to talk of kissing. i sure its ok to kiss when u just wake up but follow the procedure
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by TBGUY: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2010
not in a million years. You need to brush and use some mouthwash too grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by jontoyin(f): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2010
Of course! i think there is nothing bad in it [b]once is my guy [/b]not just a man, i can do it.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by bonbon2: 5:05am On Mar 01, 2010
ohhhhhhhh please even if you brush at night, your breath will still have odor in the morning,
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rhymz(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2010
bon bon:

ohhhhhhhh please even if you brush at night, your breath will still have odor in the morning,
broz i beg tell em oh. . . All these guyz and gurls wey dey here dey lie,i will kiss im yansh,i will suck her  kitten and all that bullcrap! Na 2day we dey here am!! Scheeex. . .
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Ultrame(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
Please guys, Everybody has bad breath in the morning. it's what motivates the early morning kiss that really matters. If its a genuine expression of love, trust me, you won't even notice the bad breath.

OH YES! i will kiss my girl over and over again before anything else (if its OK by her of course wink ).
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by bsanya(f): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2010
yes i can kiss him
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by ononogbu(f): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
But if you kiss her early morning without she Brushing before going to bed what will be the implication. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by BATISNAIJA(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2010
THAT IS THE TRU DEFINATION OF TRU LOVE,WHEN YOU ARE IN LOVE YOU DO THE EXTRAORDINARY,

LOVE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OUT OF IT,
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by captured(f): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
I dont care if you brush and napped for an hour, at least gargle before you attempt to kiss, else all you get is a peck
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by unitee(f): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
I think i will without a second thot if he is the love of my life why not
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by ichommy(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2010
yes of course, if we love each other
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by tomelistic(f): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2010
i dont see any big deal in that, as far as ur truly in love wit your partner, but it doesnt have to be a long and deep one. but most guys love early morning sex, thats where the brushing tin comes in or better still have a spraymint nearby so as not to kill the urge by travelling to brush first. some guys are ready 4 a deep kiss and even d down suck in the morning. thats why i love my BF.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rosyhayler(f): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2010
ewwwwwwwwwwwww, gross!!!! no k. i. s. s .i .n g if we don't b r u s h the night before. its not just ok.com, besides, what if he took suya and plenty of onions wink
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by sampo4eva(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2010
2fiakwa! kiss wat? ao does dat relate wif luv? u guyz re funny ooo
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rosyhayler(f): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2010
eeewwwwww, like totally GROSS!!!! for real,
what r we talking about here, what if he ate suya and plenty of onion??
brush before you sleep, PERIOD!!!and dont forget ur mouthwash,
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Ladfrey: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2010
y not since we slept on d same bed so tell me y i cant kiss him early in d morning without brushing? wink
cheesy
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rhymz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
Posted by: Ladfrey
Insert Quote
y not since we slept on d same
bed so tell me y i cant kiss him
early in d morning without
brushing?
(Quote)
y not??
Who wants to kiss an ooozing mouth in the name of Love.
Abegi. . . .that wan no be love jare!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Holajaid(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2010
haha why wont u be able to kiss her, we go use the kiss brush abi wetin u fink
cool cool cool
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Chemy91(f): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
to be on d safestest side oooo!,brush b4 goin 2 bed d nite b4 or else hmmmn!enuff vomiting!nd break up too.lol!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by imiofeh(f): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2010
abeg o! there is mouth disease in town! apply wisdom! for every action there is a consequence! u can peck the lips instead of deep kissing!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Bammy4sure(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2010
for me i dont see anytin wrong with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / Relationship Mistakes You Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.