Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (78293 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's son's award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh / Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Mrspycee: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sharing these photos on her IG page some minutes ago, Tonto wrote;

tontoletWoke up to Over 1000 life flies in my sons room(for the 2nd time with no open exit or entrance,no rotten item),The devil is aliar..
For over 4months now it's been one spiritual battle or another..

Today I decide to make this public,WE ARE NOT SCARED�

Today I pray with the authority bestowed upon me by the almighty God that "No Weapon formed against me nor my Son shall prosper..Any tongue that rises against Us shall Die,It is said in his Word "I will Curse those who curse you,The battle is mine says the lord!!!
King-Andre any curse from your fathers house by your father and his people Or any other house(Mine or Foes) shall never locate you and back to sender Ijn.Amen
May all efforts to snatch yours/Life be wasted ijn,Amen...

As they try May they drop like a lodge one after the other,Twist and turn their hearts and life to their deaths ijn,Amen..

Any spirit assigned to hurt you King-Andre From the west,east north and south May they Fall and die by Fire�..
May pain death and hunger be their portion ijn,Amen!!
With each scratch on your body let their heads row,Amen!!!

King-Andre I Cover you with the precious blood of Jesus,May Gods grace,Love,Unmerited favor and mercies never depart from you..

Any Man/Woman who seeks your downfall,Shall Die.
Any Man/Woman who calls your name in the presence of a foreign god aside OUR GOD ALMIGHTY may they die and may The fire of the Lord almighty burn,Destroy and shatter..

Any Man/Woman that calls your name for evil or bad may MADNESS locate him and his generations Ijn,Amen!!!

Witches and wizards hear me and hear me well,IN ME IS THE POWER TO KILL YOU,IN ME IS YOUR DEATH,IN ME IS YOUR FAILURE..

I stand on the gap for my Son and I literally lay my Life down for his as his mother and as my God I surrend King unto your holy hands,Jealously protect this soul,Jealously guard him,jealously secure his future,Health,destiny and Star ijn,Amen...

Lord physically disgrace and expose The evil doers and their foes,Lord I have no power of my own and therefore I live our life's and future in your hands..
Guide us,Guard Us,Bless us ijn,Amen!!!

King Andre you shall live long,You shall prosper,Your joy shall not be cut short,Your destiny shall shine

Lord this is your fight,Come take your PLACE IN OUR HOME!!
#PRAYFORKING #EVILLOST #LOVE #MYBABY #HOLYSPIRIT # JESUS #GOD #GODOVERALL #WEWILLDANCE #WEWILLSHINE #THEWORDWORKS #IKWEREBLOOD #HEADTOSTRONG #ONEWITHGOD @pastorpaulmain @pascalamanfo @tbjoshua @majidmichelmm @realtalkkim @bishopjakes @joycemeyer I need you all now more than ever before

Watch videos: below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYi-2xfHbC8/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYi_rxrH75D/?hl=en

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Cholls(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
my sister it is well with you.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
op Space your post na

I'm pretty sure Tonto dikeh put those flies there just to gain attention

Tonto dikeh is just an attention seeking wh.ore

I feel she just needs a dick to suck on in order to calm her down, someone please volunteer your penis

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Brooke60(f): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
The shpudid attention seeker again!

The witches after you are the wives you have caused pains by sleeping with their husbands when you were still doing your 'olosho' work.

B.i.t.c.h., we are tired of your dramas and phucked up new religion!

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by iamsea(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
She should check if there is a dead nd rottening rat in d room... That could be the cause

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by CecyAdrian(f): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Serious and scary ish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by rayblings(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
shocked

Madness everywhere and everyday. Tonto is mentally challenged, she's suffering from brain injebrisimgumhaha ... Pastor lalasticlala come and pray for her but bring the offering to me in the club make we shayo

17 Likes

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by bonylaxxy: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Omo this one is strong

8 Likes

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by chynie: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tonto 1000 flies d u count it.
Even if it is true, it means there's a rotten thing in that room.
Tonto please clean that room

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Jeromejnr(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Haaaa shocked

2 Likes

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by eleojo23: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Witchcraft that cannot turn Nigeria into a well developed country, is that one witchcraft?

All these witches and wizards are so dumb, with all the powers they say they have, they cannot even make their own lives better not to talk of another person's.

How stu.pid it is to serve the devil...

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by dsmooth1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
toto needs to visit a prophet, stop takin osogbo weed,n tuxil c, n also stop watchin some nollywood movies, cos its time she resets ha brain n move on wit life

3 Likes

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Pvin: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Typical African woman

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by deepwater(f): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
OP please add graphic, kai, goose pimples everywhere undecided

this is a spiritual warfare, those born in lagos would not understand, but always think they have an idea about everything.

17 Likes

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Ihutomi: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
My dear sister if this true then u really need to genuinely get born again and meet real men of God for help.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Fadiga24(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
So flies now is the sign of the devil?

28 Likes

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by HelenBee(f): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who counted the flies?

18 Likes

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Cladez(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
What else can i say if not that they are coming for you #AFRICANS
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
excuse me please who counted the flies?? bloody bloggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Carrottop(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Gullibility at its zenith, what spiritual battle is that?, a rotten or dead stuff could have caused that

1 Like

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by cr7rooney10(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Season one
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by ikorodureporta: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Onlywoman92: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by femi4: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Na so madness dey start. Yabaleft, your patient dey here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
in badoo's voice "ogbedi pan bi tonto dikeh" witch ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
1000 flies? so she counted them.

let her check if there's a dead rat in the damn room.

nor be only spiritual battle, an average Nigerian really have a low IQ and our celebrities ain't no exception.

4 Likes

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by IamAirforce1: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
This is serious

3 Likes

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by FatGuy: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Things like these may not make sense to some people, but believe me, these things are real. Of course, unless she is mentally deranged, she won't allege things like this.
God is her strength and refuge, a very present help in trouble!

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by akblings(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
If at all the story is real,
is your prayer directed to witches on social media??

9 Likes

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Henitan24(f): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
this wombman yaff com again

check my signature to earn yourself some cool cash
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Meritocracy: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kill them all with snipper

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants / Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) / Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.