Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot (1769 Views)

Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com / Pls Where Can I Download Narcos TV Series Season 1, 2,3 / Which Mobile Can I Download Narcos TV Series With Less Data Consumption? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot by sloye5(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Narcos season 3 trailer: With Pablo Escobar gone, the Cali Cartel take centre stage in Netflix's hit series

Despite season two of Narcos revealing Pablo Escobar’s killer, Netflix’s series is far from over.

Season three and four have already been confirmed by the streaming service, the former receiving its first trailer, teasing the show’s upcoming villains.

With season three, the DEA has turned their attention towards the richest drug trafficking organisation in the world: the Cali Cartel.

Led by four powerful godfathers, they operate “like a Fortune 500 company” just with more government bribes and violent actions.

Gilberto Rodriguez Orejuela (Damian Alcazar) is the cartel’s leader, Miguel Rodriguez Orejuela (Francisco Denis) being the brains, Pacho Herrera (Alberto Ammann) running the Mexican connection, and Chepe Santacruz Londono (Pepe Rapazote) based in New York.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/narcos-season-3-trailer-cali-cartel-pablo-escobar-netflix-a7875166.html

Re: Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot by MadFirstSon: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Thank you for this info, I thought Narcos was done and buried.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot by hustleranthem(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
How can I get an episode with subtitle? The one I downloaded from o2tv has no subtitle..

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot by Omofunaab2: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
How can I get an episode with subtitle? The one I downloaded from o2tv has no subtitle..

Same issue I'm having. The characters were just speaking Spanish.. Only the narrator spoke in English
Re: Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot by hustleranthem(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Same issue I'm having. The characters were just speaking Spanish.. Only the narrator spoke in English

I can't enjoy the movie like that..so I will wait till I see a solution
Re: Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot by sloye5(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
lesson i learnt from season3 episode 1...do not trust your enemy again even if they wave the white flag.you see what pacho did to claudio
Re: Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot by hustleranthem(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
sloye5:
lesson i learnt from season3 episode 1...do not trust your enemy again even if they wave the white flag.you see what pacho did to claudio
abeg ur own get subtitle..were u take download ur own?
Re: Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot by Banter1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
I love this series. Pablo Escobar
Re: Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot by Banter1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
mine does. Go download mx player through it you can download the subtitle.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot by Omofunaab2: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Banter1:
mine does. Go download mx player through it you can download the subtitle.

Thanks for this... I have done what you said.

Narcos with Pablo Escobar dead doesn't look interesting to me
Re: Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot by Banter1(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Thanks for this... I have done what you said.
Narcos with Pablo Escobar dead doesn't look interesting to me
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Anime / Manga Franchise. / AIT Is The Best TV Station In Nigeria: Do You Agree? / Nollywood Turns Into P****graphy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.