Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Eternity Is Real! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eternity Is Real! (66535 Views)

Eternity Is Greediness. / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Eternity Is Ahead Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eternity Is Real! by swegiedon(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
and i repeat, philosophies are spiritual programs. how well they work depends on the discipline of those adhering to them. eg in nigeria the philosophy of democracy is not working because nigerians are undisciplined. i believe dictatorship will work better here
a powerful something you told him,but you get time ,to reveal common thing to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Davidscott(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
jesus is coming soon i have tu repend naw be4 its late lord jesus christ come into my life 2day Amen.

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Hakeem12(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Davidscott:
jesus is coming soon i have tu repend naw be4 its late lord jesus christ come into my life 2day Amen.
Overcomer ni.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by EternalBeing: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:
grin

Keep deceiving yourselves.

We have been to the Astral world through Astral projection even before we became spiritual satanist.

Soooooo. Your illustration or whatever up their is invalid.

Take it from me.

Once you Astral project and visit other realms, go places. Then you have experienced how death is, the only difference here is you come back to your body, it's not permanent. What you see when you Astral project is the same you get when you die.

So if you all keep following those damn Jews who have re written the black history and changed everything in order to keep the truth away, then you guys are OYO.

You better remove your glasses. Tomorrow, Sept 4TH, is the remembrance of my friend. As ardent followers of the Tibetan Guru; T. Lobsang Rampa, we both dabbled into Esoteric world, chanting mantras, yoga postures, and we used to astral project, etc. I was shocked to the marrow when I received the news that my young friend died peacefully in his sleep. This made me to dig deeper in exhaustive research. I discovered the bitter truth that the mantra we chanted was actually a camouflaged incantation which invites demons, and the Vibration that preceeds projection is due to arrival of and effort of the demon to detach our Soul from body. The demons hides(to make you think you are in control) and holds you from back while he moves you about as you desire so you still see your silver linen connecting your body to soul (if it breaks it means instant death), if he decides it's time to harvest your Soul or a more vicious demon hijacks you from him, you die in your sleep. You don't need to believe my own experience, read true Confessions of exWarlocks: http://www.theothersideofdarkness.com/human-spirits-and-astral-travel/
http://reasonsforjesus.com/astral-projection-exposed/

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Uchgibson(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
After d death of my father,he appeared to me in d dream... His words ; Keep your hands clean,be good to your fellow human being and do d right thing cuz HEAVEN IS REAL,HELLFIRE IS REAL.... After dropping d message, he disappeared.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
swegiedon:
a powerful something you told him[b],but you get time[/b] ,to reveal common thing to him.
its sunday bro. time flenty flenty well well lol
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

actually that's not how it works, if you chose Jesus and Islam happens to be true you head to hell anyways

grin And I definitely perceive and suspect you to be having two minds.

#1:
you have an open mind that makes you say "actually that's not how it works, if you chose Jesus and Islam happens to be true you head to hell anyways"

#2:
you have a closed mind that makes you be like "?I'd like to accept Jesus' Lordship over my life. . . I don't want to spend eternity there (hell). I'm only scared of what my fellow atheists and unbelievers would say" angry

don't ask any question. it's simply obvious smiley I feel I have the ability to know a person's within (mind), this, especially, happens online mostly. Take it or leave it. It's the truth. ya hear that? undecided
Re: Eternity Is Real! by ATinaC(f): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Let us live right now dat there is time. Tmrw may be too late.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Uchgibson:
After d death of my father,he appeared to me in d dream... His words ; Keep your hands clean,be good to your fellow human being and do d right thing cuz HEAVEN IS REAL,HELLFIRE IS REAL.... After dropping d message, he disappeared.

whoa! shocked
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Parable007: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
how did this nice piece become an object of argument, I believe this article has blest some people and somehow you have been touched and want to go back to Jesus, if that's what you feel pls say the sinners prayer and meet Jesus today. ....for more counseling and ENCOURAGEMENT you can send me message on my mail I'll be there for you. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Davidscott:

Me too smiley
Re: Eternity Is Real! by cgun91(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
refiner:

If they(islams) believe in heaven and hell too..then no doubt..we serve same God...
dey(islam) believe in 7virgins waiting for dem if dey die a tru Muslim.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
we don't serve the same God because we do not worship God's creation (Jesus)
u can't even get to God without passing thru Jesus.
As we filthy reach, we go just burn. U cant stand before the throne without a strong backing.
Jesus is the way!!
Re: Eternity Is Real! by chiraqDemon(m): 12:28am On Sep 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

actually that's not how it works, if you chose Jesus and Islam happens to be true you head to hell anyways

Exactly. Or one of the 5k+ other religions on earth
Re: Eternity Is Real! by wisekings: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Jesus is the way,the truth and life nd no one comes to the father except through Him....believe and be saved.....dnt listing to dis deceivers...talking what they dnt know
Re: Eternity Is Real! by scarplanet(m): 2:29am On Sep 04, 2017
For God so LOVE the world, that he gave his son Jesus. He who believes in Jesus should not perish but have life everlasting.

For Jesus has come NOT to condemn the world, but that the world THROUGH HIM should be saved.

Dear Op, it is not the fear of hell that we should preach. The goodnews of the gospel is the love, mercy and grace in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. Let us preach that love in which we are saved!
Re: Eternity Is Real! by DontCallMePale: 4:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Wtf is all this sh!t lmao
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Zodiac61(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2017
And the evidence that eternity is real is what exactly?
Some sort of silly made up comic strip?
@refiner, you have to do better than this.
When you are dead, you are dead, period.
No heaven, no hell, nothing.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by jonadaft: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2017
refiner:
Merry sunday friends....

I will just have to illustrate the coming of our lord jesus christ with some pictures..pls let's drop our evil ways and follow christ..he is coming very soon and we might never be able to get a second chance when we close our eyes to death..

One thing i tell non-believers is that it takes u nothing to believe in christ and later on find out there is no eternity than not believing in him then later on find out that heaven and hell is real...Remember,the pain in nothing compared to anything in this world...

This is the most ridiculous and hilarious piece of shît I have seen on the Internet in a looooog time.

A man can walk on his feet on earth without sinking yet, he can pass through walls... grin

This Stupìdity could be genetic. Smh
Re: Eternity Is Real! by bahaushe1: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2017
9inches:

This your doom movie na blockbuster o grin

It may be a blockbuster now but it certainly will be an evidence against you on a day to come.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by 9inches(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2017
bahaushe1:

It may be a blockbuster now but it certainly will be an evidence against you on a day to come.
My knowledge tells me it's gonna be against you. And I know I'm right.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by bahaushe1: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
9inches:

My knowledge tells me it's gonna be against you. And I know I'm right.

Congratulations!
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Tolubae1(f): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
we don't serve the same God because we do not worship God's creation (Jesus)
then u r on ur own broda OYO cos even ur Mohammad doesn't exist, neva as He nd neva will he, so choose wisely man grin
Re: Eternity Is Real! by 9inches(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
bahaushe1:

Congratulations!
Thank you. Praise be to Jesus.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Hakeem12(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
http://dlirhd.video/Film2/1993/Sister%20Act%202%20Back%20in%20the%20Habit/
Re: Eternity Is Real! by God2man(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
I thank God for this post
Re: Eternity Is Real! by YourImaginaryBF: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
u can't even get to God without passing thru Jesus.
As we filthy reach, we go just burn. U cant stand before the throne without a strong backing.
Jesus is the way!!
Atleast that is what your book tells you
Re: Eternity Is Real! by oaroloye(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Eternity Is Real! by topbollz(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2017
God loves you and I that is why He gave Jesus as an advocate and the way to Him.

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Believe in the name Jesus, Confess Him as your Lord and personal Saviour, Live your life for Christ, be an Ambassador for Christ.

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

Matthew 24:38-42

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Watch means stay faithful. Holy, be friutful in your service to God. Live for Christ Daily to relax don't give up, don't get distracted.

That you claim you go to Church, you are a Christian or Serve in Church is no yard stick.

Matthew 7: 20-24

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.

John 12:37

Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in their presence, they still would not believe in him.

----
Believe it or not Jesus is the One and Only Way.

John 14:16

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Revelations 21:28

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Jetjacky(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Refiner I screenshot this pictures to post em on Facebook. Is this okay by you?
Re: Eternity Is Real! by refiner(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jetjacky:
Refiner I screenshot this pictures to post em on Facebook. Is this okay by you?
No probs dear..

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Jetjacky(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
refiner:

No probs dear..
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.