Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos (37784 Views)

Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy / Ruling On Not Eating Meat Or Dairy Products (veganism) / Our Sallah Meat Is About To Be Enjoyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
If you don't know what to say, it's better you keep shut.
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
bcashy:

This programmed fool still dey town ;DD......

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Pidginwhisper: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mumu dem don use Branding iron draw Tattoo for the meat body grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by stoic6ix: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Alikote:
Africans are just toooo dumb to reason ,why will God put his name in Arabic inside a meat while not in yoruba or hausa ,what will he benefit undecided undecided in other news 120 bn naira was spent by nigerians in the name of hajj while over 1 million nigerians are in idp camps ,they make u pray ,dress,reason in and arab way then your meager income u send as fdi to saudi economy while u wallow in poverty .....it seems the Islamic God is for the enjoyment of the saudis economy

Obviously you're are delusional.. cux if you think you will know that the money is for accommodation, transportation and general welfare of the pilgrims and it's up to that given our economic reality. And that make more sense than me dropping my salary for one scammer called pastor in the name of tithe.. pls use your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by nura15(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
ALLAHU AKBAR

'Wallahi, I testify that there's no other gods but Allah SWT.
I have been hearing series of news that Allah's name reflected on this and that. But today, I confirmed it. Some part of meat from our Ram after frying reflected Allah's name showing supremacy and oneness of Allah. Not only one but two meats'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/shock-as-man-found-allah-name-on-part.html?m=1[/quote][ALLAHU AKBAR]As shared by Adeyemie who lives in Lagos....

I have been hearing series of news that Allah's name reflected on this and that. But today, I confirmed it. Some part of meat from our Ram after frying reflected Allah's name showing supremacy and oneness of Allah. Not only one but two meats'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/shock-as-man-found-allah-name-on-part.html?m=1[/quote]
zoba88:
As shared by Adeyemie who lives in Lagos....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/shock-as-man-found-allah-name-on-part.html?m=1
zoba88:

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/shock-as-man-found-allah-name-on-part.html?m=1
[color=#990000][ALLAHU AKBAR]As shared by Adeyemie who lives in Lagos....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/shock-as-man-found-allah-name-on-part.html?m=1[/quote]
zoba88:

[/color]
zoba88:

[ALLAHU AKBAR]As shared by Adeyemie who lives in Lagos....

zoba88:

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Itshsb:

Was it Jesus that warned the KKK to stop Killing people? We all agree that all these groups are bad and any proper Muslim will tell you they are not Muslims.

You don't always have to talk to just say something, if you're talking at least say something that makes sense.
Really? "There are not Muslim" Maybe they are sango worshipers. Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by AY121: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
I observed some pple here are just rude......u don't need to judge others for what they do or believe on......Islam is a religion of peace and dat is a significance that Allah is great....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by adeoba2008(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Religion remains the opiom (sleeping tablet ) of the masses -Karl Marx

2 Likes

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Kaybaba5(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Let us all be conscious of what we say.....

My own contribution
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
stoic6ix:

Obviously you're are delusional.. cux if you think you will know that the money is for accommodation, transportation and general welfare of the pilgrims and it's up to that given our economic reality. And that make more sense than me dropping my salary for one scammer called pastor in the name of tithe.. pls use your head

Lol atleast those pastors are using the money to develop this country, unlike braindead like you that's is enriching other peoples land eventhough they will later use that money to buy weapons that they will use to kill you e.g Yemen. Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by jbnm: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
wonders shall Neva end
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
stoic6ix:

Lol atleast those pastors are using the money to develop this country, unlike braindead like you that's is enriching other peoples land eventhough they will later use that money to buy weapons that they will use to kill you e.g Yemen. Get well soon

3 Likes

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by TolaniLuv: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
They have come again oooo!! I Just wonder why nah only for rural areas dem dey always see This kain things and "rich" people nor dey ever see am.... angry

Rural area people Na em deh fall for things like things! Rich people they see God signs and wonder in there life...

1 Like

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

I wonder why you have headache on pilgrims going to hajj leaving out those going to Jerusalem, even after Jerusalem is cursed.
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
ALLAH AKBAR... People go dolal because of aayah of ALLAH and vice versa
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by spafu(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
This issue of are you a Muslim before commenting on any post that has to do with Islam is segregative and divisive.
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
hallysonia:

you are a disgrace to your generation
no....you are a certified cretin to the earth ....bitzh
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by erenax: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Harbioye:

I wonder why you have headache on pilgrims going to hajj leaving out those going to Jerusalem, even after Jerusalem is cursed.

Pls how is Jerusalem cursed??
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by erenax: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
GOD IS GREAT
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Ezigbonmadu: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's not a new trick. But why the scam?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Harbioye:

Really? Naa you curse am? And what is your second holiest mosque doing in a curse land?

2 Likes

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Really? Naa you curse am? And what is your second holiest mosque doing in a curse land?
erenax:

Pls how is Jerusalem cursed??

Read ur bible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.