Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: (2199 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Imam Of Peace Break Silent On Israel / Palestine Conflict / Massacre/Genocide Of Rohingya Muslims In Burma. (Viewers' Discretion Advised). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by juman(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
In support of rohingya people.

United nation and the world are doing too little on their case.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2017
This is why many are afraid to send money abroad. If they succeed with this new legislation, things are gonna be terrible. If you get caught sending money abroad, especially to anything with Islamic connotation, you gonna be tagged terror!st

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 1:07am On Sep 08, 2017
Evil everywhere embarassed embarassed

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Demmzy15(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Empiree:
Evil everywhere embarassed embarassed
To be sincere, I don't think this image is from Rakhine!
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
To be sincere, I don't think this image is from Rakhine!
seems u right. I think i saw the pic sometimes ago but i am absolutely not sure
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by tintingz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is more of a political thing than religion, I have always known Buddhism side by side with Jainism to be among the most tolerance and peaceful people/religion in the world. But almost all religion(including Buddhism) have been associated with violence act tho.

There are two side of a coin here and I'm not supporting non, the Rohingya have militant group named ARSA they are said to have killed some police of the state which led to the crackdown, while the other side of the coin is the state government is trying to wipe out the Rohinqya ethnic group and another claim is they are afraid of Rohingya people Islamizing the state, this have been a long clash for ages, the suffering of the Rohingya people is much, they are not even recognized as citizens of the country. The world leaders, Muslim community, UN need to intervene in this matter and settle this.

These political, religious and socio-cultural clash need to be put to an end, I condemn any form of attack on innocent people.
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 2:42am On Sep 12, 2017
Bangladesh offers land to shelter Rohingya Muslim refugees fleeing Myanmar
www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/09/11/534831/Myanmar-Bangladesh-PM-Hasina-Rohingya-UN
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 3:57am On Sep 12, 2017
^^

Ducky gesture from Bangladeshi govt. Good one
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Even so that saudi is accused of killing. . . . . . . what is my own concern. . no be our salaf that are killing people na. . u people think everybody in saudi na salaf ni? #laughing#
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Demmzy15(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Even so that saudi is accused of killing. . . . . . . what is my own concern. . no be our salaf that are killing people na. . u people think everybody in saudi na salaf ni? #laughing#
What are you even saying?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Trottle: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:

Bro, you need Ruqia as soon as possible! undecided undecided 400 MUSLIMS lost their life in a gruesome way and this is what you could come up with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Iran’s aid for Rohingyas reaches Bangladesh border with Myanmar

www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/09/17/535421/myanmar-rohingya-red-crescent

Iran to Send Doctors, Build Makeshift Hospital for Myanmar Muslims
www.ifpnews.com/exclusive/iran-to-send-doctors-build-makeshift-hospital-for-myanmar-muslims/

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Demmzy15(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
^^Ok
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina didn't ask Donald J. Trump for help with Rohingya refugees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgplVxDL9uQ
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Newnas(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Demmzy15:
^^Ok
lol
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Newnas(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Demmzy15:
^^Ok
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Muhammad Truly A Prophet ? The Interview / Can Muslim Faith Raise The Dead? / Revealed: FG And CAN plans to clear Islam-Message To All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.