Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture (8140 Views)

Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers / The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / Blog Niches You Must Run Away From As A Nigerian Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Finstar: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
boringnigerian:

With images, it's a bit tricky. It's almost impossible to get the perfect image for a post you want to put up without looking to external sources (except you are a photographer and even at that, what are the chances you already have such an image at hand?). In this case, I first check royalty free stock image services like pixabay to see if I can find an image I can use. Where that doesn't turn up any suitable results, I use Google images but I link back to the original location of the image plus any other credits.

Linking to the image source is good. But how sure are you that they themselves didn't lift it up from somewhere? You might be giving the wrong person credit lol.. Finding the appropriate image on sites like pixabay is hard.. I prefer using Google Images.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by NCP: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:

I'm still waiting for the demo of the copy are paste Sir...

Why change moniker again?

The Spirit Of Every Great Entrepreneur

I can’t really remember how many times I have fallen, nor will I be able to sum up how much I have lost over the years. I have lost money, confidence and friends. I have fallen from the topmost mountain of my life and many a time, I wish I can just give up. The depression that comes with every failure and mistake screams at me when remembered. Sometimes we wish the road could be easier. Sometimes we wish they can all go away. The battle is more consuming when we gaze at the stars and wonder,

‘What will I be in life?’ Will I be rich? Will I be happy? The uncertainty of what lies ahead sometimes infuses us with an overwhelming fear. Fear that causes us to tremble even when making simple choices of life
Everyone have this fear. I keep wondering if it will ever be conquered. The rich are afraid of being poor, the poor are scared of remaining poor. An employee is afraid of being sacked, a self-employed is scared of business downfall. Irrespective of every hurdles and storms that exist, we are known to be fighters. We don’t give up easily.

When life give us a hundred reason to quit, we hold unto one reason to keep pushing forward. When life throws melon, we make lemonade out of it. That is who we are. We are survivors, we are fighters! We’d rather die fighting than give up on our dream. We’d rather make mistakes and fail, than not taking any opportunity. Whether we end up successful or not, we always die with a smile. At least we tried. At least we fought the battle of life. Our greatest fear is not dying poor, it is not taking chances at all.

We all might not be able to impact hugely on this victimized world, but we’ve done a great impact to the few people we have met. We have affected on those around us in marvelous ways. We have put smiles on many faces. We have dried the tears of old bones and cheeks.. We have shared love to the world through our products, through our services, through our knowledge and words. We have collectively change the world.

It’s not about me, it’s not about you. It’s about the people around us. It’s about being a source of life that must run in every strings. It’s about being the center of everything that holds the activity of life.

The screams of depression are our burden in time of loneliness, it cries forth our misdeeds, our failure.. It consumes us every night. That is a burden we carry for the world we care. Sometimes sleep becomes an adversary. He dared not stop us from work, not even at night. When everyone snore in soft cozy bed, we’re awake with our loot; thinking about the satisfaction of the world.

Our reward isn’t money.. Our reward isn’t family. Our reward is fulfilment. Looking back, we’ll smile cause we left at least, a tiny grain of change in the sand of time. That is the spirit of every great person. That is the spirit we all must move on with That is the spirit of great entrepreneurs!
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by NCP: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:

Linking to the image source is good. But how sure are you that they themselves didn't lift it up from somewhere? You might be giving the wrong person credit lol.. Finding the appropriate image on sites like pixabay is hard.. I prefer using Google Images.

If you want more articles l can supply you with, ask here.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Finstar: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
NCP:

Why change moniker again?

The Spirit Of Every Great Entrepreneur

I s!

The anti spam bot banned me lol..

Is that the copied article? Please show me the source..

This article was wholesomely written by me lol... I wrote every alphabet. Every full stop.. Everything everything LMAO cheesy grin cheesy

The only place it can be found is here on Nairaland With my old account EntMirror, and on my blog. However, if this was found somewhere else, tell me lemme report the blogger to DMCA asap. I won't tolerate having my contents plagiarised.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by gofnor(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:
If you're talking about copy and paste, then it's possible. If you're working with a team of about 5 writers, it's also possible. But the Nigerian bloggers that I know will rather copy and paste than to sit their ass down and write. That's how they have been copying my post without credit.. It's very heartbreaking to see your hard work copied within a space of seconds.

Just because of them, I have to make my post uncopyable. These guys can be annoying. Writing is not easy, but with practice, you'll become exceptional. If I tell them that 99.9% of my post are mine, they see it as an impossible thing.

SAY NO TO COPY AND PASTE.

I think we bloggers need to run the above campaign. These copy and paste bloggers have given us bad names and it's time to deal with them. It's time to shown them that to reap, you must sow.
Copy & paste is not easy!!
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by NCP: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:

The anti spam bot banned me lol..

Is that the copied article? Please show me the source..

This article was wholesomely written by me lol... I wrote every alphabet. Every full stop.. Everything everything LMAO cheesy grin cheesy

The only place it can be found is here on Nairaland With my old account EntMirror, and on my blog. However, if this was found somewhere else, tell me lemme report the blogger to DMCA asap. I won't tolerate having my contents plagiarised.

l no understand you.

Top 8 Habits Of Great Entrepreneurs

There’s always that habit that will either take you to the summit or mar you in life. Sometimes they are known, sometimes they aren’t. But getting to know them can go a long way in your journey to greatness. Entrepreneurs who changed the world did the unconventional. Something majority were unable to even perceive as a route to great change. The difference between a good and a great entrepreneur is simple.

Good entrepreneurs made money, but great entrepreneur made both money and impact. Look around, the impact of great entrepreneurs are still being felt; even years after they have hit the grave. What then has distinguished great entrepreneurs from normal people? What did they do and what is their schedule like? I think that’s the purpose of this article.

1. THEY DON’T SLEEP – This is really not an exaggeration, it’s fact. Entrepreneurs who left a mark in the sand of time saw sleep as an adversary. When others are busy snoring in their warm cozy bed, they are up with their lamp, working and setting the future of their career. There’s a difference between day time work and working at night. I can attest to the fact that working midnight makes even the most complex of things so simple. You begin to grasp things you were unable to comprehend during day time. If you’ve not been doing this night work, I think it’s time to try it out. It’s fun and makes you more passionate toward your work as an entrepreneur.

2. ELIMINATES DISTRACTION – Great entrepreneurs aren’t swayed around by social media rather they use It to their advantage. They don’t waste time watching the latest TV series. They don’t waste time on bars nor would you see them with numerous friends. You can never see them with people who are visionless. While those whose names will never be heard fill their life with distractions. What are your distractions? Whatever it is, knowing that they have negative impact to the future can help you drop them asap.

3. LOVES SOLITUDE – When was the last time you were alone? I mean, an alone time to think about your life and wander about what the future holds? If you haven’t try such an awesome experience, it’s probably because your life is still been distracted. Honestly, the first time I experienced this was when my phone lost. There was absolutely nothing to distract me again so my mind was forced to wonder to and fro.. You don’t need to lose your phone before you can have an alone time and think. Switch it off and allow your mind to wonder in mediation. I still cherish solitude till date.

4. READS A LOT – Great entrepreneurs reads a lot, just as you’re doing now. They read magazines, blog articles, they read in the library. You don’t need money before you can read books. You will be amazed at the tons of free PDF files online. Read as much as you can and widen your horizon. Readers and leaders, and leading is an attribute every great entrepreneur possesses. It doesn’t end in reading, applying them in life is what matters a lot.

5. GREAT CONFIDENCE – You don’t need to be a sanguine before you can have a confidence that glows. You don’t need to have so much money before it can emanate from you. Confidence in oneself can be worked on. It can be improved. If you’re easily intimidated. If you easily feel inferior. That means your self-esteem needs to be built up. Great entrepreneurs believed in themselves. They know their capabilities. They know they can do that business and do it well. They know that even if they fail, they will still make it the next round. Your level of confidence determines how people treat you. Not everyone is born with great confidence, through personal development, it can be built.

6. FAILURE AS SUCCESS – Henry Ford went bankrupt 3 times before he hit it big. Coca-Cola made only $200 dollars on their first day. But they didn’t allow that to deter them from pushing forward. They didn’t really see failure as failure. They knew that failure is just a ladder that leads to success. If you have failed before, maybe twice or more. That doesn’t mean you were not meant to be an entrepreneur. That doesn’t mean something is wrong with you. It simply means you’re climbing the ladder of success. Giving up on that dream is when failure becomes failure.

7. BEST ASSOCIATION – One thing is evident in every great entrepreneur, the people they move with are just geniuses. Don’t expect to be great in life if you keep moving with friends that has little or nothing to offer. Move with the right association and the journey will become more easy. The right connection is key.

8. THEY START BEFORE THEY ARE READY – A lot of people keep waiting to have millions in their account before they can kick off with that business plan. They keep waiting till their very self deprecate in weakness and depression. You don’t need to wait for the best time. There’s nothing like the perfect time. It doesn’t exist. The only perfect time is NOW. Great entrepreneurs knew this, that’s why they began despite having so little a capital. Despite seeing millions of reasons not to start, they held unto one reason why they should.

The habits of Great entrepreneurs are just tools that’s leads you to who you want to become. Success isn’t by accident. There’s nothing like luck in business. You make them happen, only you make them happen.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Finstar: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
NCP:

l no understand you.

Top 8 Habits Of Great Entrepreneurs

Lol.. Give me the links where I copied them from.. Why are you stressing yourself so much? Give me the sources please. I'm waiting.....

Wait oooh... Looks like we have been misunderstanding each other.. I thought you meant that you can fish out a content I plagiarised. As for copying my content, Of course it's possible, depending on some browsers. I think I already made that clear.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by NCP: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:

Lol.. Give me the links where I copied them from.. Why are you stressing yourself so much? Give me the sources please. I'm waiting.....

Wait oooh... Looks like we have been misunderstanding each other.. I thought you meant that you can fish out a content I plagiarised. As for copying my content, Of course it's possible, depending on some browsers. I think I already made that clear.

I am only debunking your claims that your web/blog content cannot be copied and pasted directly from the site.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Finstar: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
NCP:

I am only debunking your claims that your web/blog content cannot be copied and pasted directly from the site.

If you've been more observant, you would have seen where I state it can be copied by a more desperate foolish blogger.

1 Like

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by abrarahmadkhan: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
boringnigerian:

With images, it's a bit tricky. It's almost impossible to get the perfect image for a post you want to put up without looking to external sources (except you are a photographer and even at that, what are the chances you already have such an image at hand?). In this case, I first check royalty free stock image services like pixabay to see if I can find an image I can use. Where that doesn't turn up any suitable results, I use Google images but I link back to the original location of the image plus any other credits.

Plagiarism
In this digital work plagiarism is common and widely used because anybody can get access to any data which does not belongs to him or his organization. So illegal or legal use of any kind of data either it is a web content, a speech, a sentence, a book, an academic paper or an articles etc which belongs to anyone else and considered as sole property of anyone or any organization called plagiarism. Plagiarism term have very wide and wast meanings as it is not good ethically and morally for anyone to use anyone’s property without seeking his permission. For protection of these kind of acts there are copy right laws working in our societies but unfortunately it is not covering all kind of plagiarism. A plagiarism when intentionally or unintentionally copied or published work and use it for its own uses or benefits then plagiarism occurs.

Why Plagiarism is Wrong?
Ethically Plagiarism in not good it is like a stealing act and this is enough for preventing us from doing it. For avoiding plagiarism we can use several techniques and if somebody do it anyway, then results can be severe even we cannot imagine. As in students studying schools and college can face the failure of their assignments, low marks, lose their respect in their teachers and friends mind or be suspended and even expelled from the college. If someone do it usually and frequently as a habit called professionals will lose their jobs and professional reputation as well. This tool PlagiarChecker.com is useful for everyone in daily life weather you are teacher or student, business owner or website owner, professional writer or thesis writer, it professional or blogger, Preparing a speech or writing a letter, submitting an article or preparing your presentation.

Where i can use it?
Make Website content (Free Plagiarism)

When someone create a website it is important for website worth that the content of website would be unique and plagiarism free by using PlagiarChecker.com it would be 100% free of plagiarism. Originality of content can be be checked through PlagiarChecker.com when you want to use it on your site.

Unique your Thesis,Assignments, essays, articles, speech, books or any other academic work

For the professionals it is a useful product and also useful for the students to check free plagiarism through plagiarchecker.com. If you want to provide original work then it is important for you. Because a duplicated, copied or plagiarized content is not credited and get respect and it will also destroy your respect in the institution, whereas this would also be considered as criminal activity. Repetitional risk is one of the most important things which will matter.

Written Text to be published (Free Plagiarized)

If you want to publish any kind of text you should first to be scanned for plagiarism weather it is a book, thesis, article because with plagiarized work an author or scholar possibly fined. With help of one quick check at PlagiarChecker.com you can avoid this risk.

100% Free Tool

PlagiarChecker.com is 100% free online tool which makes it unique and attractive for the people in every field of life.

Why PlagiarChecker.com only?
On your every search PlagiarChecker.com search your text against billions of web pages on internet.
PlagiarChecker.com Check every sentence in your text for providing you results with 100% accuracy through its special feature.
It also shows the percentage of plagiarized content in your text.
In different industries, different departments, different professionals publishers and marketing professionals use PlagiarChecker.com for checking and preparation of unique and quality work. If your content is unique and fresh you can achieve online success. All the search engines have softwares and they can pickup plagiarism content, and anybody can face penalty for this act. If it is your aim you want to rank highly on Google and other popular search engines, Your content should be unique, created by your own, free of plagiarism. So it is advised to use PlagiarChecker.com to get success in uniqueness of content 100%.

What do you do if PlagiarChecker.com shows matches for duplicate content?
When you get one or more matches of plagiarized content, duplicate content anywhere on the web by using free plagiarism checker normally you need to rewrite that sentence to remove plagiarism. If it is difficult for you and you are struggling to change you wording, a to free word changer is mentioned below which will help you to rewrite a paper for free. PlagiarChecker.com You should go through your text thoroughly after getting the finished product before submitting

How do I use PlagiarChecker.com ?
PlagiarChecker.com is a free online plagiarism checking tool.

Follow the steps mentioned below to do a quick, one-off check.

Paste your text in the specified text box (located at the top of page)
For using PlagiarChecker.com more frequently register yourself on the following ling to create a free account. where registered users enjoy up to 75 free plagiarism searches a day on PlagiarChecker.com and a guest user can only do one per day.
Note: No registration necessary and it will provide you immediate results. You will not have to pay anything, and PlagiarChecker.com is free to use for your requirement.

Free Plagiarism Checker for Students
Students first and trusted choice from all over the world for plagiarism checking is PlagiarChecker.com. A human cannot memories everything what you read and where you saw the information so credit source failure put serious consequences on your work and your worth will be at risk.

Use PlagiarChecker.com to get ultimate peace of mind because it will show you the references of the content which you don't know before. So if anyone ask that how can student avoid plagiarism? Simple answer is use PlagiarChecker.com. Plagiarism checker tool like PlagiarChecker.com can remove slightest hints of possible plagiarism.

Why Should I prefer and use PlagiarChecker.com ?
PlagiarChecker.com is a quick and efficient tool to check plagiarism or any signs of plagiarism. Everyone should know the implications of plagiarism who take their work related content seriously. Anyone will prefer to use this online tool to Ensure originality of their work, To prevent misuse of their content and Deter user from Plagiarizing. PlagiarChecker.com is available and use for personal and commercial content. A simple check through PlagiarChecker.com will keep your work plagiarism free and free of risk.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by abrarahmadkhan: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:

I stand with you. Copying and pasting is unenthical and should be condamed. For now, I fight to protect my content cause doing research and brainstorming for the right words isn't beans. Working hard to create a content only for one useless blogger somewhere to lift it without credit is saddening.

A blogger once copied my content and I went to him, telling him to bring it down. Guess what, the dude came to my blog and threaten to shut my blog down. It's funny lol.. I began to wonder if perhaps, he's google or my host. Maybe one badass hacker.

Blogging should be about helping, if you must copy, leave a credit. The only thing I'm guilty of is images lol.. And whenever the rightful owner wants it down, I will comply asap.

Let's join hands and say no to plagiarism

Plagiarism
In this digital work plagiarism is common and widely used because anybody can get access to any data which does not belongs to him or his organization. So illegal or legal use of any kind of data either it is a web content, a speech, a sentence, a book, an academic paper or an articles etc which belongs to anyone else and considered as sole property of anyone or any organization called plagiarism. Plagiarism term have very wide and wast meanings as it is not good ethically and morally for anyone to use anyone’s property without seeking his permission. For protection of these kind of acts there are copy right laws working in our societies but unfortunately it is not covering all kind of plagiarism. A plagiarism when intentionally or unintentionally copied or published work and use it for its own uses or benefits then plagiarism occurs.

Why Plagiarism is Wrong?
Ethically Plagiarism in not good it is like a stealing act and this is enough for preventing us from doing it. For avoiding plagiarism we can use several techniques and if somebody do it anyway, then results can be severe even we cannot imagine. As in students studying schools and college can face the failure of their assignments, low marks, lose their respect in their teachers and friends mind or be suspended and even expelled from the college. If someone do it usually and frequently as a habit called professionals will lose their jobs and professional reputation as well. This tool PlagiarChecker.com is useful for everyone in daily life weather you are teacher or student, business owner or website owner, professional writer or thesis writer, it professional or blogger, Preparing a speech or writing a letter, submitting an article or preparing your presentation.

Where i can use it?

When someone create a website it is important for website worth that the content of website would be unique and plagiarism free by using PlagiarChecker.com it would be 100% free of plagiarism. Originality of content can be be checked through PlagiarChecker.com when you want to use it on your site.

Unique your Thesis,Assignments, essays, articles, speech, books or any other academic work

For the professionals it is a useful product and also useful for the students to check free plagiarism through plagiarchecker.com. If you want to provide original work then it is important for you. Because a duplicated, copied or plagiarized content is not credited and get respect and it will also destroy your respect in the institution, whereas this would also be considered as criminal activity. Repetitional risk is one of the most important things which will matter.

If you want to publish any kind of text you should first to be scanned for plagiarism weather it is a book, thesis, article because with plagiarized work an author or scholar possibly fined. With help of one quick check at PlagiarChecker.com you can avoid this risk.

100% Free Tool

PlagiarChecker.com is 100% free online tool which makes it unique and attractive for the people in every field of life.

On your every search PlagiarChecker.com search your text against billions of web pages on internet.
PlagiarChecker.com Check every sentence in your text for providing you results with 100% accuracy through its special feature.
In different industries, different departments, different professionals publishers and marketing professionals use PlagiarChecker.com for checking and preparation of unique and quality work. If your content is unique and fresh you can achieve online success. All the search engines have softwares and they can pickup plagiarism content, and anybody can face penalty for this act. If it is your aim you want to rank highly on Google and other popular search engines, Your content should be unique, created by your own, free of plagiarism. So it is advised to use PlagiarChecker.com to get success in uniqueness of content 100%.

When you get one or more matches of plagiarized content, duplicate content anywhere on the web by using free plagiarism checker normally you need to rewrite that sentence to remove plagiarism. If it is difficult for you and you are struggling to change you wording, a to free word changer is mentioned below which will help you to rewrite a paper for free. PlagiarChecker.com You should go through your text thoroughly after getting the finished product before submitting

For using PlagiarChecker.com more frequently register yourself on the following ling to create a free account. where registered users enjoy up to 75 free plagiarism searches a day on PlagiarChecker.com and a guest user can only do one per day.
Note: No registration necessary and it will provide you immediate results. You will not have to pay anything, and PlagiarChecker.com is free to use for your requirement.

Students first and trusted choice from all over the world for plagiarism checking is PlagiarChecker.com. A human cannot memories everything what you read and where you saw the information so credit source failure put serious consequences on your work and your worth will be at risk.

Use PlagiarChecker.com to get ultimate peace of mind because it will show you the references of the content which you don't know before. So if anyone ask that how can student avoid plagiarism? Simple answer is use PlagiarChecker.com. Plagiarism checker tool like PlagiarChecker.com can remove slightest hints of possible plagiarism.

PlagiarChecker.com is a quick and efficient tool to check plagiarism or any signs of plagiarism. Everyone should know the implications of plagiarism who take their work related content seriously. Anyone will prefer to use this online tool to Ensure originality of their work, To prevent misuse of their content and Deter user from Plagiarizing. PlagiarChecker.com is available and use for personal and commercial content. A simple check through PlagiarChecker.com will keep your work plagiarism free and free of risk.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by abrarahmadkhan: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
ITbomb:

Fixed

Plagiarism

Why Plagiarism is Wrong?

Where i can use it?

100% Free Tool

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Emeka71(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Thats what I was thinking ooo
I will eveen download the whole wordpress site sef. no be xml?
You're a badoo.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 20, 2017
HenryDion:

If you're on WordPress, there's a plugin that can do that.
tanks
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by tk4rd: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2017
HenryDion:
If you're talking about copy and paste, then it's possible. If you're working with a team of about 5 writers, it's also possible. But the Nigerian bloggers that I know will rather copy and paste than to sit their ass down and write. That's how they have been copying my post without credit.. It's very heartbreaking to see your hard work copied within a space of seconds.

Just because of them, I have to make my post uncopyable. These guys can be annoying. Writing is not easy, but with practice, you'll become exceptional. If I tell them that 99.9% of my post are mine, they see it as an impossible thing.

SAY NO TO COPY AND PASTE.

I think we bloggers need to run the above campaign. These copy and paste bloggers have given us bad names and it's time to deal with them. It's time to shown them that to reap, you must sow.
I have thos friend who puts his name and some times his blog-address right inside the body of his posts, so that the people who copy sheepishly would copy-and-paste everything unedited.. (more traffic to him, as readers would like to find the original post and read the whole linked posts complete).
Also, he links some of his past posts so that whoever that read the sheepishly pasted unedited post would want to find the original post.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by soligboemmanuel: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
HenryDion:

If you're on WordPress, there's a plugin that can do that.

Even with that i can still and paste it if want to try me send me the name of ur blog and i will copy the content for u
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by dialoaded(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Please how do you make your post uncopyable? Can I do it on this blog www.mortalpoet.com?

i love your website, how it's fit to my browser unlike others also i love the uniqueness of the content title, hope its purely urz

too bad no ads to click on.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

i love your website, how it's fit to my browser unlike others also i love the uniqueness of the content title, hope its purely urz

too bad no ads to click on.
Yes. 100% percent mine. Lol@no ads to click. Lol. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Create China Virtual Phone Number For Paypal And Whatsapp Verification / How Can I Create A Football Prediction Site Like Zulubet / 7 Best Tools For Bloggers To Correct Grammatical Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.