Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) (27618 Views)

ADMISSION!ADMISSION!!ADMISSION !!!interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination / Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form / Interim Joint Matriculation Board(ijmb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by swasy: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2011
plz is the form out?
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by Tare1(f): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2011
Yes is the form out and when is the form coming out? And hw much is the form
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by swasy: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2011
plz we need reply urgently.
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by Ajase2: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
The form is out, I bought my form and did I have to do. You can get in touch 08081536392.
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by Ajase2: 2:00am On Sep 06, 2011
Hi nairalanders , put your best in anything you do if you want to achieve the best result. Ijmb form is out already since . For questions or more, 08081536392.
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by Ajase2: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2011
Ijmb registration is almost closing now,  For those who are still interested,  Try and go and do your registration and resume lectures. There will be late registration any moment from October.  For more info or enquiries call or send sms on 08185192062.
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2012
I have frnd dat want to apply. Is the form out?
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by princola: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
BLACKSNIP: I have frnd dat want to apply. Is the form out?
yes the form is very much available but is closing soon so i would advice that you act fast......the forms are available at our center here in ilorin.
for more info pls contact by call or sms : 08068940428 , 08189529845.
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by afolu(f): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Pls any idea when d form is gona close?
Can u also pls list all the centers?
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by yinkhar(f): 1:44am On Oct 07, 2012
pls hw much is d form?where will i get d form in ilorin and hw much is it?i need good and urgent replies pls
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by Excelboi(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2012
yinkhar: pls hw much is d form?where will i get d form in ilorin and hw much is it?i need good and urgent replies pls
It sold for #5000 and you can get it at first bank!
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by amazinme: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2012
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination(IJMBE) Am a living testimony of d programme.Its an eight month programme and I gained admission via d prog to UNILORIN 200level in 2011...I know of a reputable centre that wil give adequate lectures and even help in admission processing, decent hostel accommodation and serene environment. Its just going to be like 100 level in the tutor. Why waste your time with Jamb when you can be in 200level come next year via IJMB? For more info call 07037203368, 08060849193..
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by yinkhar(f): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2012
pls wats d total cost of d exam?
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by phillip4re: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
Admission into university in
nigeria nowadays is a great
problem especially for those
trying to use jamb as the
mode of entry...for those
who did not pass the UTME or did not attempt at all, i
have a good news and better
alternative... the best
alternative, is IJMB. Interim joint matriculation
board...It is a programme,
that takes you to 200 level
directly into any school of
your choice....This
programme, is available for all department......The accredited
centre for the programme is LUMEX TUTORS in ilorin.The programme is been
accepted by some universities
in nigeria...To know the
universities and for more
relevant information about
the programme, you can contact us or sms on ...
08035750010 or 08055852049
The programme last for only
nine months...At LUMEX TUTORS,
there is transparency and
necessary info are been released to student as at
when due...Also, able tutors are on deck to train and teach towards having good results.
The center run lectures
regularly and also make sure
the student registration is
been done properly and on time... The center try their
possible best that student
have a good points at the end
of the programme.. The
centre assist the student in
their own little way... the centre also assist their
students With admission in
few universities that they
know they can assist because
doing the programme is not
your priority rather than gaining admission with the
programme....
We advise interested students
to come for their registration
in other to prevent any
difficulties as it has now started... We have success stories of
students in various
universities that accept the
programme... We encourage
and also give educational
advice where necessary... Over the years now IJMB has
been a good alternative for
most student entering into
university directly into
200level.. The programme is
recommendable... The Fees for the program is
affordable and the centre has
done it in a way that
interested student can pay
conveniently and installmentally without much
stress.... Lectures and other necessary learning materials
and tools is also included in
the fees.
The centre has a good, safe
and conducive learning
environment and hostel...With regular
electricity... Also the centre is
closer to the lectures area
which makes it convenient
and easy for students to
attend lectures regularly without stress.....
Don't stay at home and waste
your potentials and time
writing jamb again and again,
statistic has shown that
students that do ijmb perform excellently in the
university. We have success
stories of this program, come
and you will never regret
doing this program.
Hostel facilities is very neat and convenient..
Feel free, For any or more
relevant information about
the program and how it can
be used for admission or the
universities that allow the program you can call or sms
on 08055852049 or 08035750010 and proper
attention and information
will be communicated to
you...A stitch in time saves nine...registration is presently on for 2012/2013 session and lectures has commenced
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by olaosebikan2008: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
@phillip4re. This information is totally incorrect, infact reverse is the case, LUMEX TUTORS is not the only center in ilorin, most of my frnds that did the prog there failed woefully. For more info about the prog call me on 08090606130 i did the prog also and in ilorin for that matter so i know the in and out of the whole programme.
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by mistaebube(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2012
olaosebikan2008: @phillip4re. This information is totally incorrect, infact reverse is the case, LUMEX TUTORS is not the only center in ilorin, most of my frnds that did the prog there failed woefully. For more info about the prog call me on 08090606130 i did the prog also and in ilorin for that matter so i know the in and out of the whole programme.
u kinda correct but u shudnt personalize it 2 lumex.... i did Ijmb also n wud nt advise anywan 2d d programme in ilorin cos all dese LUMEX, KINGSEY, AODAc n many more of centers in ilorin ar ful of sad stories!. if u ar serious about d programme go 2 futminna or a.b.u 2 do it.... ILORIN IS fULL OF CRIMINALS, operating in day lite tru IJMB centers... extorting money from students n issuing fake ijmb result for dem 2 struggle 2 skuls such as unilorin..., thereafter unilorin go tell dem make dem 'face TAnKE'(withdrawn) at 200 or 300 level....
dnt b fooled, its very difficult 4 u 2b admitted into 200level because dose skuls knws dat IJMB has been ruined by private centers due 2 deir constant exam malpractises..
instead of u 2 do IJmb, do a pre degree progm or go 2 poly n switch ova 2 university lata....., ijmb is nt accepted by 75% of skuls in nigeria() ijmb cant b used 2work (@ least an ond 4rm poly wud give u a place in d labour market)
just as u ar reading dis, i was also warned 2 flee 4rm IJMB, but because of d fustration PUmE GAVE Me, i did nt heed... i just wanted 2 leave d house..., n i migrated 2 central north all d way 4rm south south....., it wud av bin beta if i went 4 an ICT course or mayb learn a trade, dan 2 waste my time , money n energy on IJMB........

Am nt tryin 2 convince any wan...... if u lyk go 4 it.... but i advice u shud nt....
()
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by phillip4re: 4:13am On Nov 24, 2012
stop listening to rumours.we have records that speak of our excellence.so far the person is a serious type and pursue to be the best,he or she has no problem having it with us.our goal is always excellence.so,give lumex a trial and you will be glad you did.call 08035750010
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by phillip4re: 4:00am On Dec 25, 2012
it is not yet over.you can still meet up with the exams in may.don't believe it's over.contact08035750010 for more info and procure the form
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by larryh539: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

If you have been writng jamb/post umes, but have found admission extremely difficult, due to unknown factors e.g deficiency in O’level or if you had less than 200 in the UTME exam and still wish to apply for your dream school, then i urge you to read this post with keen interest, in order to grasp the message i am trying to pass across. Even for those

who scored above 200 in the UTME, this is also a means to increase your chances of admission.

it is rather simple and clear. the best alternative for

jamb, is IJMB.

1. What is IJMB?

Ans. interim joint matriculation board

2. It is a programme, that takes you to 200 level direct,

into any school of your choice

3.This programme, is available for ALL(arts, science,

commercial, sos sci etc)

4.the programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centres here in ILORIN KWARA STATE

5.Upon succesful completion of the programme, you can buy direct entry forms and apply for any school of your

choice. (Note that, you no longer write any post ume and can apply for as many schools, provided you can buy the Direct entry forms you need)

6.During the programme you will be taught extensively, but only in three subjects. for example, if you wish to study medicine or biochemistry, then your subjests combination

is BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS.

7.The final result is calculated in points. the higher the

points, the better for you, that is:

A B C D E F

5 4 3 2 1 0

8.Now, if a student going for medicine gets A in biology,

B in physics. C in chemistry then his aggregates becomes

12 POINTS with the addition of 1 point if there is no F making a total of 13 POINTS

9.LECTURES FOR THE PROGRAMME HAS COMMENCED, BUT NOT YET IN FULL MOMEMTUM

10. THE PROGRAMME IS USALLY NINE MONTHS

11. YOU ARE ADVISED TO APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, TO SAVE YOURSELF STRESS.

REGISTRATION FOR 2012/13 SESSION IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS.

12.FEES ARE PAYABLE TWICE BUT AT MINIMUM OF

60% FOR A START.

FOR MORE INFO, CALL:

NOTE THAT: Hostel facilities are available, but nevertheless OPTIONAL
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by phillip4re: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
for more enlightenment and information, contact us at lumex tutors.08035750010.
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by pat240: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
Instead of beating around d bush, all of u claiming that ur ijmb centers are real nd would get some1 into 200l. Why not show us proof and also quote ur prices here
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by phillip4re: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
The form costs 5k while the price for the class is negotiable.just call 08035750010
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by davriches: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2013
I actually stumbled into this discussion through googling. Though, most of the issues addressed here are really informative. I think it will be better if prospective students can visit their site www.ijmb.com.ng as it contains all required details. That's just my own way to contribute.... going to their site instead of different phone contacts
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by titomartins83: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ijmb form for 2013/2014 session is out interested person should call Dr Emma on this number:08063692710...it's an A'level programme for a period of ten months which qualify you into 200L in any nigerian universities also into any private nigerian universities of your choice without unnecessary waiting for jamb.pls grab this opportunities and it has really help solve admission problem.so if you are still having admission problem try IJMB...GOOD LUCK
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by festusbiz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
can one stil apply 4 ijmb in 2013 n buy diret entry form 2 get admision in dis same year 2013? Need fast reply
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by larryh539: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2013
2013/2014 IJMB form is on sale and the final exam will be written in February 2014.
So, c'mon! Waste no time to secure your admission into 200level next year.
You've seen living evidence that IJMB is a worthwhile and viable programm that affords you admission into any Nigerian university of your choice as shown in Jamb brochure
For more enquiries:07033156237
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2013
Universities That Accept IJMB Results

All Private Universities

Adamawa State Univ.

ATBU, Bauchi

ABU, Zaria

Bauchi State Univ., Gadau

Benue State Univ., Markudi

Bukar Abba Ibrahim Univ.

Cross State Univ. of Sci

Federal Univ., Gashua

Fed. Univ of Tech, Akure

Fed. Univ of Tech, Minna

Fed. Univ., Dutse

Fed. Univ., Dutsin-Ma

Fed. Univ., Kashere

Fed. Univ., Lafia

Fed. Univ., Lokoja

Fed. Univ., Wukari

Fed. Univ., Birnin Kebbi

Fed. Univ., Gusau

Gombe State Univ., Gombe

IBB Univ., Lapai

Kaduna State Univ., Kaduna

Kano State Univ. of Sci

Kebbi State Univ., Kebbi

Kogi State Univ., Anyigba

Kwara State Univ. Malete

National Open Univ.

Nasarawa State Univ., Keffi

Northwest Univ., Kano

Plateau State Univ., Bokkos

Sokoto State Univ., Sokoto

Taraba State Univ., Jalingo

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua Univ.

Univ. of Abuja

Univ. of Agric. Markurdi

Univ. of Calabar

Univ. of Ilorin

Univ. of Jos

Univ. of Maiduguri

Usmanu Danfodiyo Uni, Sok

for more info check http://www.ijmb.com.ng/
Re: Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) by naruto02(m): 12:39am On Oct 03, 2013
I'm about to go for IJMB in funtua after the program I'll apply medicine and surgery. What are my chances of getting admission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Call The Little Dot Above The Letter "I"? / Edo Man Bagged PhD In The Same Field With His Wife / Mosa Oladele Had Best Thesis In UK University, 6 A's In WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.