Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) (37420 Views)

Social Distancing During Hajj Pilgrimage. Number Reduced From 2 Million To 1,000 / Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj / Unidentified Woman Dies During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by ussy09(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Inalillahi wa ina ilaihi rajiun, may Aljana be her final abode
Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Keneking:
She does not look Nigerian...
But why do people die in Mecca?
Is it not supposed to be a miracle centre?
But she is too young for this ...maybe 26yrs..
This Buhari govt sef lipsrsealed

All that fake miracle is for the other religion. Muslims don't warship for miracles but for service to the Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by classiclight(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
may Allah grant her Janatul fridaus
Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by ussy09(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Keneking:

Let me educate you, In Hajj, remembrance of Allah is established, He is venerated and some rituals are carried out, such as reciting the Talbiyah, circumambulating the Ka‘bah (tawaaf), going between al-Safa and al-Marwah (saa‘i), standing in Arafat, staying overnight in Muzdalifah and stoning the Jamrah, along with what accompanies that of dhikr (remembrance of Allah), takbeer (proclaiming His greatness) and venerating Him. In the hadeeth it is narrated that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Circumambulation of the Ka‘bah, going between al-Safa and al-Marwah and stoning the Jimaar have only been prescribed to establish the remembrance of Allah.” I HOPE YOU GET THE MESSAGE NOW THAT IS NOT A MIRACLE CENTER NOR HOSPITAL RATHER A PLACE OF WORSHIP AND IN THE COURSE OF THAT WORSHIP IF ONE DEATH TIME COMES NOTHING CANT PREVENT IT. MAY ALLAH GUIDE US TO THE RIGHT PATH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
vedaxcool:
Kind of far fetched, wouldn't the authorities easily identify her? Her traveling documents nko? Her companion on the journey? This news is doubtful.

Easy to identify every victim. Ignore a social media attention seeker rushing to FB to announce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by KhalDroggo: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
pmc01:

Good for you. Respect the choices of those who want it and stop acting pained and jealous.

Pained and jealous? More like funny and hilarious. I always find stupidity to be funny.
Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by akigbemaru: 2:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Angelanest:
An online campaign has been initiated to identify the family or relatives of a young woman who gave up the ghost during her Hajj trip to Mecca in Saudi Arabia. Mumuni Iddisah who is currently on pilgrimage in the Holy land, shared a photo of the deceased and wrote;

this young lady lost her life in mecca during hajj pilgrimage, if you know her kindly inform her family. please try to share this picture so that we can easily locate her family. Thank you.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/unidentified-woman-dies-during-hajj-trip-to-mecca.html
Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by pmc01(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2017
KhalDroggo:

Pained and jealous? More like funny and hilarious. I always find stupidity to be funny.
Your tough luck
Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by jonadaft: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2017
Keneking:

Yes
I was wondering too. Why did more than 200 people died in Uyo last year? Or the 100s that died why worshipping jesus and looking for miracle in the synagogue Church in Lagos
Was Jesus sleeping then?
Oh ! Oops! My bad!

Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by Lilcentt(f): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Habyz:

Okay so you're saying mecca is isn't supposed to be a place people die simply because it's an holy land abi, maybe you should go to heaven to go and explain why you think so to God
sure I will but should be in the next 70 years but you and your entire family can go to hell now
Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by Habyz(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Lilcentt:

sure I will but should be in the next 70 years but you and your entire family can go to hell now
cheesy E pain am

Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
jerryunit48:
Na wa o , they go to perform hajj according to their religion and die there Isn't it supposed to be a Holy place to seek refuge from iniquities
death is inevictable
every soul shall taste death incase u don't knw
Re: Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lilcentt:

lyk seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy / How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.