Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

How To Design A Good Powerpoint Presentation - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Design A Good Powerpoint Presentation (1479 Views)

Why Free Powerpoint Templates Are Necessary For Presentation / How To Create Basic Powerpoint Presentation? / Microsoft To Discontinue Word, Powerpoint, And Excel Viewers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Design A Good Powerpoint Presentation by timchuks87: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
How to Design a Good PowerPoint Presentation

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m35WPkxPbmM[/url]

Hi Guys!

Some Computer Tips.

Please Share with Friends, Family and Love ones.

Don't forget to Subscribe.

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeXQ5VITD6h8_jnQC02VqA

Thank you.
Re: How To Design A Good Powerpoint Presentation by WooodSI: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Thanks for the tutorial! You know there are people that still don't know how to use PowerPoint. They are not able to make a simple presentation. I know how they feel themselves. I had such a situation. Once I wanted to make a presentation in a new format about mysterious accidents that happened. So I found the following site powerslides.com. There I found a new template, new for me, of course, there were a lot of people who would tell me "Oh bro it is an old one already!". The Idea was that I had to spend some time to learn how to work with and after that, I was able to make one of the best presentations in my life. The template gave me the possibility to work with old pictures and some short videos. I will try to make a tutorial of it too. Maybe someone will need it.
Re: How To Design A Good Powerpoint Presentation by Lmaomen1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
WooodSI:
Thanks for the tutorial! You know there are people that still don't know how to use PowerPoint. They are not able to make a simple presentation. I know how they feel themselves. I had such a situation. Once I wanted to make a presentation in a new format about mysterious accidents that happened. So I found the following site powerslides.com. There I found a new template, new for me, of course, there were a lot of people who would tell me "Oh bro it is an old one already!". The Idea was that I had to spend some time to learn how to work with and after that, I was able to make one of the best presentations in my life. The template gave me the possibility to work with old pictures and some short videos. I will try to make a tutorial of it too. Maybe someone will need it.
Is there something more I should know before the purchase?
Re: How To Design A Good Powerpoint Presentation by luminaz: 12:33pm On May 10, 2021
Hello, thank you for the info, guys! It is great when you are a creative person and you may make the presentation by yourself. Usually, I use a professional tool that allows creating highly visual presentations to engage viewers and communicate my ideas https://loveslides.com/. It will make your presentation impressive, this is logical, indeed. Just use one of them, and you will see.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 5557 Gaming PC @150k / Hacked By Godzilla / Is Nitel Landline Or Dialup Still Working ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.