Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents (1477 Views)

How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex / Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos) / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by iluvdonjazzy: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
if u ve ever watched a sex scene in a movie with ur parents, share ur experience, mine was with my mother, i ve forgotten the title of the film, Eve Essien was busy heading Watar Anger dick like say tomorrow no dey and na only me and my mother dey house, shame catch me stand up out of there immediately.
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by sunkanmihassan1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
I just feigned running stomach and ran into the toilet.
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Only enemies of state try such
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
lol this is actually funny
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by Bibi294(f): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
My parents will just switch off the TV and after switching it on again, if the scene is still been played, they will switch it off again
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by zyzxx(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by madridguy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
My Oldman hardly watch movie or TV series but Tafsir. As for mumsy, no wahala.
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by Tamarapetty(f): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
nope, i don't put movies that has sex scenes in it cause i handle the remote
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by Young03(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
My oldman na correct man
Hr go join me dey watch am with open eyez
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by iluvdonjazzy: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Young03:
My oldman na correct man

Hr go join me dey watch am with open eyez
yes i agree with u, palle no problem at all, but mumsy, haa, shame dey o, i cant stand it at all.
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by Young03(m): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
yes i agree with u, palle no problem at all, but mumsy, haa, shame dey o, i cant stand it at all.

If my mama no like dey scene make she close eyes nah
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by realsammie(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
My dad don't have a problem with that, because na soji man. But with mum, shame no go allow me o. i will excuse myself with style
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by waxxydude: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yes and while the scene was playing i was immediately ordered to go and mob the compound.

And my popsman na stammerer he no dey repeat word two times cause the latter go comot with boxing and gidigbo, and almost evryday na royal rumble wey i dey always dey out matched.

Me:

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Romance scene, I just jejely left the palour grin.
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by adaksbullet: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Am not leaved on mine palents aos undecided undecided

Small small child's his plenty here sha undecided undecided
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by obawinner(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
The other day, the sex scene was playing, it was getting xrated each second. me self no like that kind think in front of my parent.
At this point the sex scene was bad. my pman just shouted when I was still watching. He said "I should goan iron the car".
me self no ask which car should I iron. I comot straight

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by gebest: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
obawinner:
The other day, the sex scene was playing, it was getting xrated each second. me self no like that kind think in front of my parent.
At this point the sex scene was bad. my pman just shouted when I was still watching. He said "I should goan iron the car".
me self no ask which car should I iron. I comot straight
hahahahahahahaa, hope u iron the car well?
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by Michaelmercy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol we dy watch am together no.. wetin we dey hide na
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by Samiking(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Those dey leave comot....who una dey deceive? Ur parents?
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by Ginaz(f): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
I can't o, it is so embarrassments, how will I sat to saw the TV comforted in their presence? shocked
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents by davxon(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
need a nice gudlookin lady in abj fr a real serious relationship.. Pls chat or contact me on 08079369714

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Runz Girl Strips Naked To Disgrace Client (photos) / Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? / Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.