Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (66548 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

your DP is hot
i like it

What is hot about the picture of a kitchen? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
LastMumu:

Ipob wailer good morning sa
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Ipob wailer good morning sa

You got the wrong nigga, dude.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2017
LastMumu:

You got the wrong nigga, dude.
It's you na, You are staying at mushin, I changed my car tyre at your workshop in ladipo the other day
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

It's you na, You are staying at mushin, I changed my car tyre at your workshop in ladipo the other day

Okay.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2017
LastMumu:

Okay.
Where is my change
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Yeah..possible. Only lazy rich girls go for fake plastic surgery. I love ur shape girl unlike most of our shapeless lazy ladies here
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
undecided

I never even understand the post self.

She been no get yansh but when she begin gym and dey do doggy she kon dey gather.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by oneeast: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2017
The former picture still beats this later one.

#SlimFit is the trend
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by RexEmmyGee: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmm.how comes it doesn't work on guys that workout

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
mmmm nothing was wrong with her body before undecided

An by the way a few of those pics are her pose not her booty growing. There's only so much the gym can do

Puffyyyy. ..missed you honey. Where u been?

Don't tell me you have a flat butt though undecided
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by abbaapple: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2017
badassProdigy:
Malva's hot body transformation photos have got guys swooning and drooling on the internet.
The former skinny lady now a fitness trainer achieved the amazing feat within few months without any surgical procedures.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/these-hot-lady-transformation-photo.html?m=1

If I believe this threat make amadioha slap me.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Laveda:
Hmmmm
baby, some guys love them skinny. So, don't do what I think you're thinking smiley

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2017
awa gor....mtchw
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by marooh: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Big waist no sense! , puna suffers grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
make me sef run go do my own o wink
I have the drugs for it from India and Saudi Arabian
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2017
Who's she deceiving? wink
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by emperorzz(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2017
thats gonna be one muscular ass mehn. for me, its fat asssss over muscle every time ...i love that fluid bounce!! wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2017
LastMumu:

The kitchen is
you aren't female ,
wouldn't expect you to understand
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2017
9japrof:
If it ain't surgical then it is what?

Hope they wouldn't say it's the gym that expanded their bum.

Women that lies over the simplest of things, they lie over their viginity status, they claim they don't use bleaching creams, that they are naturally fair, until you see their back in the days picture where the mofo is chocolate or even charcoal black.

They claim faithfulness while behind the scene they allow one riffraff decimate them.

It's either surgical or drugs, any other statement from her outside this two options, she should be drafted asap to work with Lia Mohammeds team in the information ministry

True talk.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Ameeria: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Haa! But ko easy mehn shocked shocked

I no do...kuku finish me shocked
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by webbro007(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2017
yes it possible without surgery,what are banging made for,if not to make them robust like boiler,after excess Cummings .

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2017
AleksAndrya:
"The former skinny lady now a fitness trainer achieved the amazing feat within few months without any surgical procedures".

Can we join our beloved sister in praising the name of the Lord. This is surely the mighty work of God, brethren please lets just jam our hands together for the God of all possibilities. It happened within few months.
This is such a wonderful testimony. Tonu Chineke ayin.

Igweeeeeeeeee

grin grin grin grin nne u are very mad!
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2017
Did they tell you how much Apitamin they consumed?

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by emerged01(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2017
9japrof:
If it ain't surgical then it is what?

Hope they wouldn't say it's the gym that expanded their bum.

Women that lies over the simplest of things, they lie over their viginity status, they claim they don't use bleaching creams, that they are naturally fair, until you see their back in the days picture where the mofo is chocolate or even charcoal black.

They claim faithfulness while behind the scene they allow one riffraff decimate them.

It's either surgical or drugs, any other statement from her outside this two options, she should be drafted asap to work with Lia Mohammeds team in the information ministry
You are not expose to well equipped gym that can build ass that's u doubt her. Girls are lazy that's why they go for surgery,there are exercise with the help of gym equipment that build ass.

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Yinmu....gymming alone no go work!!!
See me for more details grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2017
AleksAndrya:

No!
I'm just happy for her cos the former skinny lady now has a reason to look at herself in the mirror a million times, smile, take selfies then upload them on social media n get so many "likes". She wouldn't have been able to achieve this in her former skinny self. Guess she must be happy now, so we should be happy for her too, it's not easy.
She forgot to tell us that it was the scriptural quotations she used to complement her exercise regimen that gave her the new physique. I'm sure that's the second part of her story she didn't mention.

I just scrolled up to look for the scriptural quotations and I didn't find them. Please if you have them, kindly give me.

I also want to increase the size of my **** and my physique with those scriptural quotations.

Your quick response is appreciated. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by goingape1: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2017
badassProdigy:
Malva's hot body transformation photos have got guys swooning and drooling on the internet.
The former skinny lady now a fitness trainer achieved the amazing feat within few months without any surgical procedures.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/these-hot-lady-transformation-photo.html?m=1
it shows that there's hope for those flat azz apes undecided
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2017
DarkMagic:
Fake life..the kinda life they live lipsrsealed undecided

Mhen, fake life everywhere, the worst of it all is that she will be living on drugs to prevent it defects.

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

your DP is hot
i like it

Mtchew why are you like this ehn? I actually clicked to see what was Hot & I saw a kitchen. Instead of a ****** cry
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2017
AleksAndrya:

No!
I'm just happy for her cos the former skinny lady now has a reason to look at herself in the mirror a million times, smile, take selfies then upload them on social media n get so many "likes". She wouldn't have been able to achieve this in her former skinny self. Guess she must be happy now, so we should be happy for her too, it's not easy.
She forgot to tell us that it was the scriptural quotations she used to complement her exercise regimen that gave her the new physique. I'm sure that's the second part of her story she didn't mention.

Your savagery level can even kill HIV virus grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Yinmu....gymming alone no go work!!!
See me for more details grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.