Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (68867 Views)

California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) / Sleep With Ooni’s Ex-queen, Die Prematurely — Ifa Priest / Sleep With Ooni’s Ex-queen, Die Prematurely, Ifa Priest Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by wizygreat2000(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Abeg make Una Zoo Presido go try this one make we see weather he luck
bestpunterever:
just go try ham, even 1.01 Odd will never click for yu again.
fill shine for this One again oooooo

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by kaymical(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ogashub:
Story let her spread legs for me and let's see if I won't share my experience in 50 years time
sharing it in our dreams

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by MrCork: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ogashub:
Story let her spread legs for me and let's see if I won't share my experience in 50 years time
D only experience u will share is how hot hell was

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Trust issues, one of the challenges of social media and phones.

In those days when we use to write letter or tell the lady the mango season to visit or travel out, life was meaningful and better with less divorce grin
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by curvilicious: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pa Edwin Obanor, coman carry ur niece. Otiti can not change

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by julietm123: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
What kind of oni/traditional ruler is this? Scandal everywhere. This shouldn't be in the news Abeg. embarassed
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Sterope(f): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
cheesy

Kobicove:
Rubbish talk!

If the juju was so effective then it should have disclosed to them from the onset that this lady was not suitable to be queen undecided

4 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by fitprince: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Beress:
Na konji go kill this lady cheesy cheesy
i will knack her anytime. conji can never kill her

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by temiflex01(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Shut up,a a gods represent it's peopla as mohammed was violent and lack education,so are his fellowers.
As yorubas are known as cowards,so is their gods,so nobody will take your gods serious.

Busted! Idiot fatino slay queen wey dey always claim yoruba to type shit. Thunder ⚡ fire � you.

You better face your customer wey they your room for all nite action and leave NL, so your pay go complete for morning.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Double gbese.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by eluquenson(m): 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Okay, baba ifa
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by eightsin(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Are the ones sleeping with her since all dead? Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by seguno2: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ifa priest looking for money under the guise of cleansing.
What a fraud.
What a scam.

5 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
temiflex01:

Busted! Idiot fatino slay queen wey dey always claim yoruba to type shit. Thunder ⚡ fire � you.

You better face your customer wey they your room for all nite action and leave NL, so your pay go complete for morning.
So it's only ss and se people that speaks the truth.
What wrong did I do now that you are calling me a prostitute.tell yourself the gosple truth are yorubas not cowards.
Ss,se sw are all slave to northerners but ss and se have said they can no longer be slaves while we yorubas are comfortable licking their dirty anus.
If you call me prostitute again,i will sue you for defamation of character.
Finally I am proudly yoruba although I am diffrent In look because I am always neat and character as I always speak the truth and hate betrayals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by chiraqDemon(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Smh. Three failed marriages from both. They really need to check themselves

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by michytluv: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tomorrow Ooni will lead praise and worship. Let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by mickeymimi: 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
They have now put out warning to people....As the wife of obba or olokun. she must have undergone lot of rituals......need spiritual cleansing or deliverance
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oh please stop with all the hullabaloo and poppycock.

She'll be gbensed and nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by dajebeedrys(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sacred pu***. But Bj go dey na��

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by cococandy(f): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dummies
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Oh please stop with all the hullabaloo and poppycock.

She'll be gbensed and nothing will happen.
That's if she's not already doing it

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
they should have just gotten a virgin for the ooni instead and all these wouldnt have happened

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by perryy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Which IFA ? Ifa that couldn't see this coming ? Ifa is blind jor. Bring her, and I will impregnate her sharp sharp. Era of juju is gone.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Rozaytee: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Loolzzz...na wa oo
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by chuckjoshua(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Nonsense Yarn I Go Like Bleep her and nothing will happen . I like taking Risks , na who go link me up with her ?

You like taking risk abi? Hahaha. Wetin dey do you na from village ���

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by sucobaba(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
There are two sides to this story....

1. Truly as a former queen to a very revered,powerful and traditional king.....certain rites were performed on them before they could traditionally be husband and wife. The king also would have passed through some very tasking sacred rites during his coronation and intermittently during his reign.......all of these makes them extra-normal and ONLY a reverse rite can bring them back to normal. Some of these adverse effect are still potent even after the demise of any of the parties involved.

2. If any of the above wasn't done before,during or after she moved out of the palace (which I strongly doubt considering the position, power and requirements of the King's position)......this could be a PAY BACK to smite the ex-queen and ruin any happiness she sought outside the palace. She's therefore a TABOO......she could also have been given a "send-forth gift" to send a strong message to the world.

To all the guys advertising their interest and making mouth......I go do this,do that.....mind what you wish for.

I won't be surprise if nothing is heard of her for a long time and she cries out she's been ruined of any happiness in her new relationship.

may God help us

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Odianose13(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
I feel for the lady. As the Oba's wife, a lot a ritualistic activities would have been performed on her, many which she would not even understand. A breakup can never just end it. It was a spiritual convenant and it has to be spiritually removed for her to be free. I'm sure before she was told to live the palace, she must have been told her dos and don'ts as a divorcee from the Oba. I'm sure no sane man would want to follow her for Ifa cleansing just because of marriage or sleep with her after hearing such. With God, she can have the purest cleansing and be saved of spiritual limitations.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Josh44s(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
One big Dick with thick veins like mine has been fvcking her since joorrrr wey make her run away from Royal Dick cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.