Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (68868 Views)

California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) / Sleep With Ooni’s Ex-queen, Die Prematurely — Ifa Priest / Sleep With Ooni’s Ex-queen, Die Prematurely, Ifa Priest Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by AFONJACOW(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2017
patola080:
sorry to say u re she goat u call urself cow and u want afonja to ve any tin to do with u no dey do tins with human being nt cow dat u call urself

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by holatin(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Shut up,a a gods represent it's peopla as mohammed was violent and lack education,so are his fellowers.
As yorubas are known as cowards,so is their gods,so nobody will take your gods serious.
go back to your slut business, we need brain here not pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by jamace(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Nothing will happen.

1. Ooni Marrying a foreigner desecrated the God of the land. The God of the land was vexed.(Same way God was angry with King Solomon in the Bible for marrying foreign women)

2. Ooni being a christian is worshipping another God other than the God of the land.

3. Ooni failing to be the chief priest of the God of the land is an abomination.

Therefore, from the above, the God of the land has departed from the Ooni. This Olori is a foreigner and not under the jurisdiction of the God of his land, thus Olori is free to knack or be knacked by whomsoever she wishes and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by hatedisplace: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2017
The man is free to marry but d woman is not, all in d name of tradition. Africa with mumu tradition.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Tattooboy: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some bad guys be like "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED"!!! angry
Barnie Simpson
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Anonymous11: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Story for the gods... Nonsense !! In this day and age..

She was obviously a victim in that relationship... disrespected by his 3 jobless Sisters..

The ceremonial king should go and learn how to be a grown Man from the Oba of Benin, and stop washing his dirty linen in public.

Imagine, same Weak King that contradicts his traditional belief with orthodox religion want us to believe in what IFA says now... maybe IFA should have told him if he divorce his so called 'Oracle found wife', he will DIE...!

Abeg make dey shift lane.. joor..!

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by morbeta(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Na lie jooor....nothing will happen. they want to use phycological intimidation on the lady. The truth is not yet out. The woman I belive has been seeing her formal dates and banged aswell. They don die? I beg ifa priest bleeped up when he said "may die early" not must surely. Make the woman enter Yankee go Bleep make I see if tradition go follow her reach there.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Austeeenxx: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Crazy thing is, some sharp niggga is probably driving her crazy with his mandigo rod as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by morbeta(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Na lie jooor....nothing will happen. they want to use phycological intimidation on the lady. The truth is not yet out. The woman I belive has been seeing her formal dates and banged aswell. They don die? I beg ifa priest bleeped up when he said "may die early" not must surely. Make the woman enter Yankee go Bleep make I see if tradition go follow her reach there.

Madam make you no fear " The gods must be crazy"
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Azam101: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Please can someone call 911 there is crisis in headquarter of Afonja kingdom!
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by ManCrimes: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2017
This is serious
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by NosaHenry(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2017
I thought they accused her of infidelity. Hypocrites
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by hush15: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Mo baaaaaaaad..... I said it in this post :

https://www.nairaland.com/3988097/ooni-ogunwusi-wuraolas-marriage-crashes/3#59479306

And I will still copy and paste it here again.

I said and I quote

grin

You go just die throway..... Na the urine of pregnant women dem go take revive you. After you don drink like 2 full calabash
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5893895_img20170830171056018_jpegab7a36a59c4800f9c3fa30837b76ae89

Sorry but that's trash....

Thank God for Jesus
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by sircrabo: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2017
African traditional religion works a lot with belief. A white man will take her in and fvck sense into her and nothing will happen
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Smooyis(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2017
We don't value our freedom until we lose it.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Teespice(f): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2017
so there are no special cleansing and rituals for the ooni to do before he takes another wife?

it is well.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Opoki(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2017
Omo olori has correct brunette o. See skin
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Iykmann(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3988097/ooni-ogunwusi-wuraolas-marriage-crashes/3#59479306

I said and I quote

grin

You go just die throway..... Na the urine of pregnant women dem go take revive you. After you don drink like 2 full calabash
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5893895_img20170830171056018_jpegab7a36a59c4800f9c3fa30837b76ae89
bro you wicked I swear
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by hedonistic: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2017
Teespice:
so there are no special cleansing and rituals for the ooni to do before he takes another wife?

it is well.

So you don't pay a groom price on the head of the man you want to marry, why?

You clever by half Nigerian girls make me sick. You only want gender equality when it suits you, and reject it to retain the benefits of gender inequality for females.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2017
hush15:

Sorry but that's trash....

Thank God for Jesus

I'm also a Christian. But some things are just better not to be meddle and fiddle with as a Christian.

What if I told you that I studied Yorùbá.

Mtchew.....
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Teespice(f): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2017
hedonistic:

So you don't pay a groom price on the head of the man you want to marry, why?

You clever by half Nigerian girls make me sick. You only want gender equality when it suits you, and reject it to retain the benefits of gender inequality for females.

I asked a simple question. instead of you to answer me you are busy yarning rubbish on a cause I don't even support from time immemorial.

clearly, you and your ilk are very sick. clever by half Nigerian girls indeed.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by crisycent: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Hahahahahahaha.....olori don dey blast b4 the marriage crash sef. I hear say oni prick small.

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by adeoba2008(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2017
fittty:
Story for the gods. undecided Bring am i go kpash

Write your will first....
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by giftedben: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2017
Na today person begin die on top toto, abeg bring am make I smash.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by temiflex01(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

So it's only ss and se people that speaks the truth.
What wrong did I do now that you are calling me a prostitute.tell yourself the gosple truth are yorubas not cowards.
Ss,se sw are all slave to northerners but ss and se have said they can no longer be slaves while we yorubas are comfortable licking their dirty anus.
If you call me prostitute again,i will sue you for defamation of character.
Finally I am proudly yoruba although I am diffrent In look because I am always neat and character as I always speak the truth and hate betrayals

Na your drug nation pple for village be the coward.
See Mumu wey won sue, with which identity? Very soon I will bust you again, I know you're dick head claiming puna identity, that's the trademark of drug nation people to dupe innocent.
I am a trained criminologist, I will unravel you soon. Watch your back cos am your tail.... cool cool cool
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by 1freshdude: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

I said and I quote

grin

Yawns, absolute crap!
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by hokafor(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Lol, ifa priest is advertising himself , so the woman and her new husband should come to your shrine for cleansing. I hope the so called cleansing is free of charge
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Emyjeze(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Abeg wher she dey now?? Coz me ah no get joy undecided
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
If she is beautiful, I will not only sleep with her, I will impregnate her under the watchful eyes of Sango and nothing go happen.

hahaha Nigerians and too much bragado.Even if dem give me 1billion dollars I no go do am.it is either you end up a dead man but worse die in absolute penury. Gut women full for world abeg.I remember they say dont tempt the devil to tempt you.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2017
4FACEADELEKE:

hahaha Nigerians and too much bragado.Even if dem give me 1billion dollars I no go do am.it is either you end up a dead man but worse die in absolute penury. Gut women full for world abeg.I remember they say dont tempt the devil to tempt you.

I am the Devil and I am God. Is there any other powers ?
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Fourwinds: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2017
When you want to go to a battle, you need to choose your opponent carefully
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Elis49(f): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2017
engrobidigbo:
Wash! tongue

I go shine the Kongo till thy kingdom come...

Nothing mega cool tongue
see you see death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.