Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) (37916 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by kikake: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
Of course, its not yet ripe enough for people of her calibre to reveal their true identity. We shall come to that. Chimamanda was mentored and inspired by Chinua Achebe who wrote There Was a Country on his dying bed-there he revealed where his heart has been all these years. That book actually reignited the call for Biafra. Chimamanda wrote half of a yellow sun-another Biafra inspired book. She doesnt need to tell you where she belongs in words before you get it except you are a fool. Action speaks louder than voice

Chimamanda Adichie, Okey Ndibe and a host of other writers also helped through their writings and other acts to inspire the new revolution for restoration of Biafra . But they are waiting in the wings for others to do the real dirty fight and restore Biafra, before they start writing "fellow Biafrans."
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
really? ibos and double standardgrin you crybabies didn't call for chime's resignation when he was on medical leave for almost 6months. like I said earlier the joke is on you. as a Yoruba man I don't give a Bleep how the north decides to use their sharia cos it can never work in the southwest.

whether the north likes it or not the outcome of this kanu versus north will favour the southwest which ever way. the easiest way to reduce kanu's influence now is to restructure the country or risk a total break down of law and order in the south east when ipob eventually becomes violent. Yoruba stands to gain more from restructuring.

we are not fools. we need your tax to develop the southwest

Hehehehe I like you bro, we might disagree on a lot of things buh I like your sound reasoning and arguments, buh the question is the people at the helm of affairs ready to restructure and practice total resource control
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by pedrilo: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2017
As a niger deltan, i bliv we are better together, what we need is justice and equity, but do not be deceived, this nation (Nigeria) will not pander to the expectations of low lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2017
this is not her real page. her real page is verified.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by brightalo17: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
Of course, its not yet ripe enough for people of her calibre to reveal their true identity. We shall come to that. Chimamanda was mentored and inspired by Chinua Achebe who wrote There Was a Country on his dying bed-there he revealed where his heart has been all these years. That book actually reignited the call for Biafra. Chimamanda wrote half of a yellow sun-another Biafra inspired book. She doesnt need to tell you where she belongs in words before you get it except you are a fool. Action speaks louder than voice

Yet you celebrated when the fake news about her saying it broke out. Abeg shift .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2017
There is a big difference between "I did not say that I am a Biafran" vs "I am not a Biafran".

Only intelligent adults would understand.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by Eastfield1: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2017
Seun. lalasticlala. your Heading does not tally at all with What Chimamanda said. I know the heading was rewritten by mynd44. pls do justice to this.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by kikake: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
really? ibos and double standardgrin you crybabies didn't call for chime's resignation when he was on medical leave for almost 6months. like I said earlier the joke is on you. as a Yoruba man I don't give a Bleep how the north decides to use their sharia cos it can never work in the southwest.

whether the north likes it or not the outcome of this kanu versus north will favour the southwest which ever way. the easiest way to reduce kanu's influence now is to restructure the country or risk a total break down of law and order in the south east when ipob eventually becomes violent. Yoruba stands to gain more from restructuring.

we are not fools. we need your tax to develop the southwest

Typical of your SW lot- barely-educated. You don't care about how the north uses Sharia Criminal laws since Sharia Criminal laws will not work in your SW region. Yet you want one Nigeria including easterners who understand the evils on having one part of a country practising such obsolete and unconstitutional Sharia Criminal laws, yet attach to Nigeria. Poor you with Awo's free education.

You didn't understand that northern youths' Quit Notice to Igbo was indirectly directed to your kinsman, VP Osinbajo as Arewa was not sure that Buhari would return to take his seat again? It was to provoke mayhem after October 1 so that northern soldiers can take over the government and sack "unbeliever" Yoruba Osinbajo. And international community would agree that the coup and take over were to stop further bloodshed.
Some of Yoruba happiest moment in Nigeria is seeing Igbo suffer.
Continue to hope that Arewa shall one day agree to restructure Nigeria politically; Arewa can't agree to restructure away the political and financial advantages accruing to Arewa from the present political structure and governance system. Your Yoruba helped Arewa to win Biafra back to Nigeria, after which Yoruba went to sleep while Arewa used its military dictators to gradually restructure and turn Nigeria into a quasi-property of Arewa northern Nigeria.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2017
malware:

This is quite unsolicited and unwarranted.

Yoruba people are more enlightened and have a better understanding of how Nigeria works...

You must not drag them in your futile journey you shameless unity begging kid.

You chose to always cry foul from the day Nigeria was granted independence and that contributed immensely to your stunted growth and your less incorporation in the Nigerian project....

Yorubas are too wise to follow your footsteps as they intermarry with the Northerners.....

Your call for a South-wide hatred against the North has fallen on a deaf ear, pursue your fruitless dream alone.

Hehehehe look at this one, don't try to compare the Yorubas to una from the core north cos they operate on a higher spectrum, do you northerners allow your daughter's to marry a Christian without hassles and death threats, buh the Yorubas interfaith marry without hassles.

Do your holding onto power and all political posts mask the fact that the north remains the most backward region social speaking with area most infested with menegitis, polio etc.

That Nigeria that has been ruled by 2/3 northerners should have been signalling something that they are poor in management.

Have their being in power made the north better, have it eradicated the almajiris menace, has it improved illiteracy , have it stopped child marriage etc.

Bros am sure your elites would so love the majority of the north would remain in perpetual underdevelopment and illiteracy so that they can remain at their disposal

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2017
She should be mindful of some useless and envy people who just want to bring her down. Biafra or no Biafra Nigeria will burn until the right things are done.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by vinlinks: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2017
Igboblog:
Popular Writer, Chimamanda Adichie has finally debunked a rumour which says that she is a Biafran.
Chimamanda Adichie who debunked the rumour through her Facebook page has this to say... Read below
This headline below, and other similar headlines, which appeared on some websites: are false. They are completely invented; along with some accompanying quotes which have been attributed to me. I did not say or write those words.
-CNA.

News via Ndigboblog
See photos below

Source : http://ndigboblog..is/2017/09/i-did-not-say-am-biafran-chimamanda.html?m=1

But still she didn't say she is not a Biafran,

She only said she didn't write those things that it was invented.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by captleonerd(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
kikake:

Typical of your SW lot- barely-educated. You don't care about how the north uses Sharia Criminal laws since Sharia Criminal laws will not work in your SW region. Yet you want one Nigeria including easterners who understand the evils on having one part of a country practising such obsolete and unconstitutional Sharia Criminal laws, yet attach to Nigeria. Poor you with Awo's free education.

You didn't understand that northern youths' Quit Notice to Igbo was indirectly directed to your kinsman, VP Osinbajo as Arewa was not sure that Buhari would return to take his seat again? It was to provoke mayhem after October 1 so that northern soldiers can take over the government and sack "unbeliever" Yoruba Osinbajo. And international community would agree that the coup and take over were to stop further bloodshed.
Some of Yoruba happiest moment in Nigeria is seeing Igbo suffer.
Continue to hope that Arewa shall one day agree to restructure Nigeria politically; Arewa can't agree to restructure away the political and financial advantages accruing to Arewa from the present political structure and governance system. Your Yoruba helped Arewa to win Biafra back to Nigeria, after which Yoruba went to sleep while Arewa used its military dictators to gradually restructure and turn Nigeria into a quasi-property of Arewa northern Nigeria.
keep lamenting. even in the us laws differ from state to state. I'm from the SW why should I care about the kind of laws they adopt in the north as long as it doesn't affect me?

at the end of the day our tolerance and tact has made my region the safest to do business. the sw gets 75% of the FDI coming into the country.

brain over brawn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by cstr1000: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2017
And no she did not deny being biafran. There is no biafran state yet so there is nothing to deny.
What she denied was stating publicly that she is biafran since there is no biafran country in existence.
She is un-apologetically igbo,and an ambassador of igbo consciousness as depicted in all her literature and many speeches. This is a lady that singlehandedly wrote a best-selling book on the biafran nation.
The day the igbo nation become biafran, then she becomes biafran. That is not difficult to understand for anybody with a brain or not suffering from bad belle.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2017
You think struggle is a child play or voice let one of you start one movement. Nigeria shall burn until they get it right..
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by cstr1000: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
keep lamenting. even in the us laws differ from state to state. I'm from the SW why should I care about the kind of laws they adopt in the north as long as it doesn't affect me?

at the end of the day our tolerance and tact has made my region the safest to do business. the sw gets 75% of the FDI coming into the country.

brain over brawn
Sorry, the SW is not the safest to do the business. That is a myth and Cowardice is not tact.
http://punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/
https://www.naij.com/830167-will-surprised-know-safest-region-nigeria-according-un-report.html
Though the lagos sea-port and airport is a big advantage that has made foreign investors to over-look how unsafe the SW is. If i were you i will be more concerned with domestic investments in which the SE has an advantage.
The day Nigeria divides or any significant upheavals happens in Nigeria, these guys leave.

Comparing the US to Nigeria? Stop yapping nonsense.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by ObijiStephen(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Igboblog:
Popular Writer, Chimamanda Adichie has finally debunked a rumour which says that she is a Biafran.
Chimamanda Adichie who debunked the rumour through her Facebook page has this to say... Read below
This headline below, and other similar headlines, which appeared on some websites: are false. They are completely invented; along with some accompanying quotes which have been attributed to me. I did not say or write those words.
-CNA.

News via Ndigboblog
See photos below

Source : http://ndigboblog..is/2017/09/i-did-not-say-am-biafran-chimamanda.html?m=1
But I do not see biafra in her own statement. why merge that line of her post to another post.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by captleonerd(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2017
cstr1000:

Sorry, the SW is not the safest to do the business. That is a myth and Cowardice is not tact.
http://punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/
https://www.naij.com/830167-will-surprised-know-safest-region-nigeria-according-un-report.html
Though the lagos sea-port and airport is a big advantage that has made foreign investors to over-look how unsafe the SW is. If i were you i will be more concerned with domestic investments in which the SE has an advantage.
The day Nigeria divides or any significant upheavals happens in Nigeria, these guys leave.

Comparing the US to Nigeria? Stop yapping nonsense.
the SE has advantage in domestic investments? grin hahahahaha Lagos just got 11b dollars refinery from dangote and co. advantage in your dreams!!!

mention just 1 ibo billionaire that made at least 30% of his money without venturing into the southwest

once again the joke is on you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by malware: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2017
9japrof:

Hehehehe look at this one, don't try to compare the Yorubas to una from the core north cos they operate on a higher spectrum, do you northerners allow your daughter's to marry a Christian without hassles and death threats, buh the Yorubas interfaith marry without hassles.

Do your holding onto power and all political posts mask the fact that the north remains the most backward region social speaking with area most infested with menegitis, polio etc.

That Nigeria that has been ruled by 2/3 northerners should have been signalling something that they are poor in management.

Have their being in power made the north better, have it eradicated the almajiris menace, has it improved illiteracy , have it stopped child marriage etc.

Bros am sure your elites would so love the majority of the north would remain in perpetual underdevelopment and illiteracy so that they can remain at their disposal

What an irony!!! You called us illiterates and you find it difficult to wrestle power from the illiterates... You find it difficult to free yourselves from them...

They ruled your grand fathers and they still rule you... They killed your grandfathers in their millions and they still would if the need arises

You criminally-minded empty cans are non-entities in this country and would forever remain same....

Northerners and Westerners rule the country and the Easterners follow whether willingly or unwillingly cheesy

Meanwhile, South-South is getting wiser by the day, they're welcome to the ruling class...

Your portion remains Armed robbery, Kidnapping, drugs business, baby factory, prostitution, cultism and extra judicial killings.... That's your destiny and you can't do away with them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
why force it on her? The next thing they will threaten to stop buying (boycott) her books grin cheesy

Wahalai very right
Very stupid IPOB animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by cstr1000: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
the SE has advantage in domestic investments? grin hahahahaha Lagos just got 11b dollars refinery from dangote and co. advantage in your dreams!!!

mention just 1 ibo billionaire that made at least 30% of his money without venturing into the southwest

once again the joke is on you grin
When you mention the SW, learn to specify- Lagos is what you are talking about here and it is different from the archetypal backward SW. I don't think any igbo billionaire will tell you he made his money from ogun, oyo, ondo, or osun.
Besides, Most billionaires in Nigeria made their wealth from oil, so the niger-delta is responsible for most Nigerian billionaires.
And the reason why lagos is of any relevance is because of one naijeria. It has somehow managed to utilize the best part of Nigeria, leveraged on its sea-ports and airport to create something remarkable. It is a parasite on the rest of Nigeria and has massively under-developed the rest of the country.
For exmple, in separate nations, oil companies have no business in lagos. It has no significant oil or gas. That is just a single example of how lagos is a different beast from the rest of the SW parasitizing on one naijeria.
Cities like Lome and Port Novo are what they are because they have no one-naijeria to leverage on and that is the natural level of Lagos. If Nigeria divides, and the resultant nations begin to domesticate their resources, lagos reverts to its natural level.
So be grateful for once.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by MurphyTheory99(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2017

Follow up: for those quoting me let me educate you a little
1. When the recent call for Biafra started some of us and most other well known intellectuals were not in support because we felt it was championed by touts. Gradually we have been won over by Buharis arrogant display of his bigotry. When i see Nnamdi kanu (who I never knew) in court on handcuffs and Boko haram commenders arraigned a week later gisting freely and laughing with no hand cuffs i began sensing it. Right now Ohaneze has been won over and many more who are not saying it openely know where they belong

2. It will be foolish of Chimamanda to support Biafra at this stage of the struggle. With the global status she has achieved, it will not be wise for her to be playing petty with national politics. It will take a Buhari to not know that with his position as president-his personal public opinions has shifted, he is suppose to be a father without bias. But his 5%-97% shows how foolish he is. In case you dont know the likes of Rochas Okorocha and Ngige all know they are not accepted in the circle they belong but because they are politicians they will just play along.

3. Chimamnda is presently married to an Edo man who is not counted as Biafran, so wisdom should teach her to be soft on Biafra in other to keep her family. Because of her marriage, she can not say she is Biafran, but we all know where she belongs. When Soyinka wished Achebe did not write that memoir, Chimamnda supported Achebe(that was before her marriage) read here

I am not very comfortable with Nnamdi Kanu's approach but it seems he is the only one that speaks the language the ruling powers understands. All his moves has worked out positively. Call him comedian, terrorist, a joke, fraud, coward etc. He has displayed all that and he has gotten the global attention needed for his course. Now tell me: who is the fool?[/quote]

Awesome write up.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by 7inches: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2017
odduduwa:
when someone is your source of inspiration what do you call that ......tomorrow you will come out to say you are neutral in tribal bigotry when I have never seen your neutral stands here

Bliv laudate at ur own peril that kid is the worst tribalist.
And the worst is him hiding under the shell of of im not yoruba,... thats "cowardice".
yet u see him on every anti igbo topic talking trash... but wen its a bad news aboit yoruba he would disappear grin

And the worst part is he is not smart enuff to hide the AFONJITIES grin in him wheneva he makes comment..
I have busted him so many times here.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2017
She just said she didn't write that...

People tho shouldn't enforce it on anybody biko. Ogadimma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by captleonerd(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2017
cstr1000:

When you mention the SW, learn to specify- Lagos is what you are talking about here and it is different from the archetypal backward SW. I don't think any igbo billionaire will tell you he made his money from ogun, oyo, ondo, or osun.
Besides, Most billionaires in Nigeria made their wealth from oil, so the niger-delta is responsible for most Nigerian billionaires.
And the reason why lagos is of any relevance is because of one naijeria. It has somehow managed to utilize the best part of Nigeria, leveraged on its sea-ports and airport to create something remarkable. It is a parasite on the rest of Nigeria and has massively under-developed the rest of the country.
For exmple, in separate nations, oil companies have no business in lagos. It has no significant oil or gas. That is just a single example of how lagos is a different beast from the rest of the SW parasitizing on one naijeria.
Cities like Lome and Port Novo are what they are because they have no one-naijeria to leverage on and that is the natural level of Lagos. If Nigeria divides, and the resultant nations begin to domesticate their resources, lagos reverts to its natural level.
So be grateful for once.
I guess NYC is not in the USgrin and Lagos is in ebonyi

clown; D

OK mention any oil billionaire that doesn't have a string footing in Lagos. you just don't get the gist.

the commercial activities are all in Lagos. the GDP of Lagos gets a boost not that of the Niger delta.
why doyou think IOCs moved to Lagos? the reason in simple

no one wants to do business in an unsafe environment. Ogun state is already enjoying the spill over.

the southwest wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by cstr1000: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
I guess NYC is not in the USgrin and Lagos is in ebonyi

clown; D
If that is how you want to play it, don't bother quoting me.
There is a reason why apart from lagos, the rest of the SW is backward.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by steppins: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2017
laribari:

So are you saying she's a coward? Only cowards do say one thing and do another. If you people can call Ojukwu a coward, I won't be surprise. If not for ojukwu we won't be talking of biafra today. Great books like "there was a country" and "half of a yellow sun" will not come alive.

I have a feeling that this biafran talk is loosing it's ground. Whether you admit or not, it's a blow to camp biafra for someone of her caliber to publicly say that.

Do you know what position it will put her if biafra fails to happen?

Writing half of a yellow sun doesn't call for biafra. There are other learning from it.
Your entire post is meaningless. Are you for Biafra or are you against it?
What's with the trash writing?
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by captleonerd(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2017
cstr1000:

If that is how you want to play it, don't bother quoting me.
There is a reason why apart from lagos, the rest of the SW is backward.
backward indeed with each of Ogun and Oyo attracting more FDI than all the states in the southeast.
the IGR figures don't lie. the SW is miles ahead of you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by ebukahandsome(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2017
omoiyalayi:

I swear you craze grin grin
Haaaaaahaaaah

U a d 1st person to make me laugh 2day

And i pray your day will be filled with laughter
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by Sirhenry07: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:

Follow up: for those quoting me let me educate you a little
1. When the recent call for Biafra started some of us and most other well known intellectuals were not in support because we felt it was championed by touts. Gradually we have been won over by Buharis arrogant display of his bigotry. When i see Nnamdi kanu (who I never knew) in court on handcuffs and Boko haram commenders arraigned a week later gisting freely and laughing with no hand cuffs i began sensing it. Right now Ohaneze has been won over and many more who are not saying it openely know where they belong

2. It will be foolish of Chimamanda to support Biafra at this stage of the struggle. With the global status she has achieved, it will not be wise for her to be playing petty with national politics. It will take a Buhari to not know that with his position as president-his personal public opinions has shifted, he is suppose to be a father without bias. But his 5%-97% shows how foolish he is. In case you dont know the likes of Rochas Okorocha and Ngige all know they are not accepted in the circle they belong but because they are politicians they will just play along.

3. Chimamnda is presently married to an Edo man who is not counted as Biafran, so wisdom should teach her to be soft on Biafra in other to keep her family. Because of her marriage, she can not say she is Biafran, but we all know where she belongs. When Soyinka wished Achebe did not write that memoir, Chimamnda supported Achebe(that was before her marriage) read here

I am not very comfortable with Nnamdi Kanu's approach but it seems he is the only one that speaks the language the ruling powers understands. All his moves has worked out positively. Call him comedian, terrorist, a joke, fraud, coward etc. He has displayed all that and he has gotten the global attention needed for his course. Now tell me: who is the fool?

Thanks for taking out time to dish out this little fact/truth..
But of course, its is of no use arguing with afonjas who are blind from birth.
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Yorubas and Yoruba news papers are searching everywhere looking for any Igbo that will denounce Biafra, even if the person s nobody but have Igbo name on them.... We will get Biafra and Fulani herdsmen will feast on you ideots
Re: I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2017
Sanchez01:
Ishilove, sweets, come and see this grin
I see it. Biafra agitation and by force attache be like grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lust City / The River / Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.