Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Full Story Behind The Kidnapped And Killed Priest In Imo State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full Story Behind The Kidnapped And Killed Priest In Imo State. (1256 Views)

Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Story Behind The Kidnapped And Killed Priest In Imo State. by Jameskyrian(m): 4:54am On Sep 04, 2017
*Full story behind the kidnapped and killed Catholic priest in Orlu, Imo state*

A very painful and sad news was reported of the sudden death of a Nigerian priest that returned from abroad to bury his late father in Imo state.

On the very first day of “mber Months”, 1st September, around 7pm in the evening, the younger brother of Fr. Jude Udokwu (newly ordained) was somewhere close to Mbara-Okporo, driving with his friend when some gunmen attacked him. They were alleged to be kidnappers. He escaped them with many bullet holes in his car. It was this same group that struck shortly after, at Nkwoito, unfortunately it was our brother, Fr. Cyriacus Onunkwo (Boss) who they captured....
Fr. Cyriacus had come home to arrange for the burial of his father, who just died on Monday, but his death .......

Continue reading on the link...

Source : http://jkcyno.com/2017/09/04/full-story-behind-the-kidnapped-and-killed-priest-in-imo-state/

Re: Full Story Behind The Kidnapped And Killed Priest In Imo State. by 9japrof(m): 5:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Useless blogger, bring the full story here on nairaland, no body is feeding you traffic.

1 Like

Re: Full Story Behind The Kidnapped And Killed Priest In Imo State. by Jameskyrian(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
9japrof:
Useless blogger, bring the full story here on nairaland, no body is feeding you traffic.

But you would gladly feed NL traffic abi ?....God bless you anyway.
Re: Full Story Behind The Kidnapped And Killed Priest In Imo State. by 9japrof(m): 5:57am On Sep 10, 2017
Jameskyrian:

But you would gladly feed NL traffic abi ?....God bless you anyway.

Brother no offense intended, struggle harder, be more innovative and pragmatic, someday somehow you gon be up there.

Sorry for my eailier statement
Re: Full Story Behind The Kidnapped And Killed Priest In Imo State. by Jameskyrian(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
9japrof:

Brother no offense intended, struggle harder, be more innovative and pragmatic, someday somehow you gon be up there.

Sorry for my eailier statement

It's alright bro..i tried to understand, thanks for the courage anyway, one day, i might not need to beg for visits anymore
Re: Full Story Behind The Kidnapped And Killed Priest In Imo State. by Nobally: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
I blame the moderator for bringing an incomplete story to front-page.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Lady ‘cooking’ Her Private Part At Herbalist’s Place / Kidnapping Gang Leader Deducted 40,000 From Gang Member Share For Raping A Femal / Naijablog Breaking News: Founder Of The Home Builders Forum (thbf) Rachel Mel De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.