Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams (30906 Views)

Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) / Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by itspzpics(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2017
Guardian name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi and Mo Abudu as the Cash Madams of the Nollywood.

Guardian news papers name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi and Mo Abudu as the Cash Madams of the Nollywood industry. Congrats to them.

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/guardian-name-emem-isong-biola-alabi.html?m=0

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by maxiuc(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Since 2014 I haven't claimed this position

See as I dey happy for FTC

Chai small pikin character still dey my body

Let me start crying

angry angry angry angry angry

Am not happy

36 Likes

Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by omonla10(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Don't believe u can know d real worth of anyone in this country.. U night be surprised if one coded youngster controls billions..

All these Forbes calculations don't work here jare

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by dajebeedrys(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by massinola(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by dangotesmummy: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Sugar aunties for the boiz cheesy
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by Ruggedfitness: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
I don't think Nollywood has left any positive impact in this generation or any generation for that matter.. Most inspirational films I watched came from Hollywood, even the ones that taught about Nigerian and African heritage still came from Hollywood...

I also heard that Nollywood does not pay enough to its performers, which is what I would expect since I would never buy a Nollywood movie..

I think they should step up their game and provide something that will not only entertain but inspire..

In other News
Here is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/cristiano-ronaldo-tattoos.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by MrDoGood(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
I smell lies everywhere.........
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by xtybliss(f): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Make them share the cash na grin
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by zeusdgrt(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
And so?
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by mcmbonu: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
hgh
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by JOYOSITA(f): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
I'm not understanding.
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by bigdot1759(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
awon cash mummmy for stage
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by ChangetheChange: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2017
grin

Cougars
Sugar mummies
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by DBossNG(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Cash madams indeed!
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
I smell fake news, hope say their CEO never the pay her baaa?
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by winterfell007(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
These ladies are somewhat becoming d new Queens of Nigeria's entertainment industry. They've been able to professionally add life to this burgeoning sector of our economy. I quite agree with Guardian's nomination.

1 Like

Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by maskid(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Bros, this topic is irrelevant shallow and lacks merit. Dnt you have better thought provoking topics and researches to share? What are we supposed to do with this information now??

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by Obikemmi: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
This one's pass actresses oh
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by dakeskese(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Politicians and apostles made most of them.
So Guardian, make una use una head...

Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by BiafranBushBoy: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Hello
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by classicfrank4u(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
nairalanders Dy vex ohh, from the first comment to the last nobody has "liked" anybody's comment damn grin
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by maskid(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b

]useless topic

Next!!!!!
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by BigJakie: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
dajebeedrys:
Ok

massinola:
Hmmmm

mcmbonu:
hgh

BiafranBushBoy:
Hello

dakeskese:
F

Raymondreigns:
h

free2ryhme:
grin

END TIME SPACE BOOKERS...

FEAR GOD OHH!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by maskid(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2017
classicfrank4u:
nairalanders Dy vex ohh, from the first comment to the last nobody has "liked" anybody's comment damn grin

Who liked who's comment is what you took your time to check, bros u are really idle

Go get something to do b4 the devil useses you today
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by free2ryhme: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2017
itspzpics:
Guardian name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi and Mo Abudu as the Cash Madams of the Nollywood.

Guardian news papers name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi and Mo Abudu as the Cash Madams of the Nollywood industry. Congrats to them.

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/guardian-name-emem-isong-biola-alabi.html?m=0

real cash mdm
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by free2ryhme: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2017
grin
Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by Protein0: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
I don't think Nollywood has left any positive impact in this generation or any generation for that matter.. Most inspirational films I watched came from Hollywood, even the ones that taught about Nigerian and African heritage still came from Hollywood...

I also heard that Nollywood does not pay enough to its performers, which is what I would expect since I would never buy a Nollywood movie..

I think they should step up their game and provide something that will not only entertain but inspire..

In other News
Here is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/cristiano-ronaldo-tattoos.html
It would have been better if they didn't leave a positive impact and neither a negative 1 but nay! They did leave negative impacts. Go to the various country-sides, you'll see pitiable orientations and perceptions about life, courtesy of nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams by maskid(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2017
What is this nonesense even doing on yhe frontpage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration / BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Visits Abia State For First Time (Photos, Video) / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.