Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA Post UTME, Step By Step Guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA Post UTME, Step By Step Guide (461 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) Closed Indefinitely! / Adekunle Ajasin University Students Protest Over Tuition Hike - Pictures / Post-utme: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko Commences Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA Post UTME, Step By Step Guide by techiegr8: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Procedures for AAUA post UTME registration

1. Visit First bank or any commercial bank and tell them you want to buy AAUA post UTME form through ETRANZACT. Remember to mention Etranzact
2. They will sell it at #5500. They will give you Etranzact slip
3. Take the e-transact slip, O'level results, O'level result checking cards, Jamb result to the cafe near you or handle it yourself
4. Cafe service charge may range from #500 to #1500. You will need passport photo with red background

*NOTE* : cut-off mark is 180 and above whether you chose them as first, second or third choice.

Read the details full details through the link below https://followtechie..com.ng/2017/08/this-is-to-inform-all-utme-and-direct.html?m=1
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA Post UTME, Step By Step Guide by religionisbad(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Good
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA Post UTME, Step By Step Guide by Unionised(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
techiegr8:
Procedures for AAUA post UTME registration

1. Visit First bank or any commercial bank and tell them you want to buy AAUA post UTME form through ETRANZACT. Remember to mention Etranzact
2. They will sell it at #5500. They will give you Etranzact slip
3. Take the e-transact slip, O'level results, O'level result checking cards, Jamb result to the cafe near you or handle it yourself
4. Cafe service charge may range from #500 to #1500. You will need passport photo with red background

*NOTE* : cut-off mark is 180 and above whether you chose them as first, second or third choice.

Read the details full details through the link below https://followtechie..com.ng/2017/08/this-is-to-inform-all-utme-and-direct.html?m=1

Have you done this successfully?
No bank could do mine for me today.
I wonder

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When Magnesium Undergo Beta Decay / Please, I Need Advise!! Whether To Do My Masters Or Cibn / All Students And Teachers Need To See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.