Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

How Do I Create A Site Like This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create A Site Like This? (1227 Views)

How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) / How To Create A Site Like Nairaland With Or Blogger. / How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Create A Site Like This? by hazan041(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2017
A user responsive site like waploaded .com that give coins to users and also organize a weekly contest

wanna know the steps.
All webmaster in the house please help
Re: How Do I Create A Site Like This? by Bolaji21(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2017
You wanna build it yourself or need someone to build it for you? Cos if you wanna build it yourself, you have a lot to learn. But if you want someone ton build it for you, it'll cost you between 50-100k. Send me an email adeademi2@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Create A Site Like This? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
call or WhatsApp 08127120678
Re: How Do I Create A Site Like This? by hazan041(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Bolaji21:
You wanna build it yourself or need someone to build it for you? Cos if you wanna build it yourself, you have a lot to learn. But if you want someone ton build it for you, it'll cost you between 50-100k. Send me an email adeademi2@gmail.com
wanna learn it Sir
Re: How Do I Create A Site Like This? by Bolaji21(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2017
hazan041:

wanna learn it Sir
Okay. Then you need to push yourself to intermediate level in the following: html, CSS, Javascript, php and mysql. Get pdfs and tutorial videos. Once you know those few, you can build a website like waploaded.com yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Create A Site Like This? by 4ward(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
hazan041:
A user responsive site like waploaded .com that give coins to users and also organize a weekly contest

wanna know the steps.
All webmaster in the house please help
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

1 Like

Re: How Do I Create A Site Like This? by hazan041(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bolaji21:

Okay. Then you need to push yourself to intermediate level in the following: html, CSS, Javascript, php and mysql. Get pdfs and tutorial videos. Once you know those few, you can build a website like waploaded.com yourself.
thank you sir....really find this helpful
Re: How Do I Create A Site Like This? by Dmayor7(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bolaji21:

Just like the above person have said...

You really need to go down to the nitty gritty of coding...

These websites will help you a lot..

www.w3schools.com

www.tigzag.com

www.freecodecamp.com

www.codecademy.com

And if you like WordPress (who doesn't like it anyway?) and want a step in the right direction towards it, then check....

www.w3programs.com

Welcome onboard

1 Like

Re: How Do I Create A Site Like This? by ochendo809(m): 2:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Dmayor7:

Just like the above person have said...

You really need to go down to the nitty gritty of coding...

These websites will help you a lot..

www.w3schools.com

www.tigzag.com

www.freecodecamp.com

www.codecademy.com

And if you like WordPress (who doesn't like it anyway?) and want a step in the right direction towards it, then check....

www.w3programs.com

Welcome onboard

Please can my blog can google approval @ my signature
Re: How Do I Create A Site Like This? by Dmayor7(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2017
ochendo809:

Please can my blog can google approval @ my signature

Get Google approval like how?

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Needed / 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale / Review - Www.meristemwealth.com/default.asp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.