Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) (24114 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by IloveTrump(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2017
believe me, jazy will use this concert money for taxas flood victim. tiwa will use her own to buy makeup and ashawo dresses, while berry will use his own to fu ck ashawo forgotten they have idp in Benue.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2017
xxx7554:
Seun, see wetin them dey post for your forum grin
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by UncleRichy(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Tbillz be looking at tiwa like:

Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by SeunFirstSon: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Seun come see o grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by Dangobill: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
angryyou for say if its davido someone will not hear word
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Sensual:

Seun, see wetin them dey post for your forum grin
dats Damm
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by oluebubeneo(f): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2017
sotall:
Tiwa...you are exposing too much ooo
Remember you are sombori's wife.
she yaff hear you
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by freshvine(f): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
In all honesty, Teeblizz was expecting this lady to do chores?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by evexx1(f): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tiwa looks good.

Proud of her smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by evexx1(f): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
freshvine:
In all honesty, Teeblizz was expecting this lady to do chores?

What can one expect from a drug dealer?
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by evexx1(f): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
IloveTrump:
believe me, jazy will use this concert money for taxas flood victim. tiwa will use her own to buy makeup and ashawo dresses, while berry will use his own to fu ck ashawo forgotten they have idp in Benue.

How can you assume people's actions and be so confident with your assumptions.?
You need medical help. Sheep!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by BiiDii(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Their will never be another young HOV The Business Guy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by nathan5050(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
huzzein, tundexmania, mkido, teemiror, jayzeed
*awon tiwa ni bbf i wish u guyz to quick break into limelight
#back 2d topic tiwa's position can invite devil kai!
are you even sure you know tiwa savage She's the one on the first photo putting on a brief pallazo pants made of ankara and not the other lady on a black short.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by internationalman(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Arthurwinner:
if is davido or wizkid somebody wee not hia
Especially Wizkid and his fans. As if he's the only Nigeria export..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by loverofgoodtins(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
sotall:
Tiwa...you are exposing too much ooo

Remember you are sombori's wife.

Shut up!!!!!! Hypocrite like you..if it were to b Beyonce u will worship her

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by shine12: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Tiwa savage why are u making things difficult for Tbillz , that guy guy man dey suffer inside.

Once a man allows a woman that deeply loves him to go loose, I believe the woman will embark on a journey of no return o. E.g Tonto,Toke,Ini

As a distant observer, what Tiwa saw and respected in him is gone.

It seems to me (I may be wrong) that if Teebliz has so much going for him right now, he won't really be chasing after Tiwa and making silly lusting comments of Instagram of his scantily dressed wife - that's the position that the supposed inferior takes in a superior-inferior relationship.

I'm not justifying that it is right for people to use their busy work schedule to override their marital issues, it seems Tiwa is very busy and doing that right now.

I wish them all the very best and hope they sort out their issues.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by Bestie0309(f): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please can someone give me the link to where I can download Jayz 4.44 album
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by Bestie0309(f): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
IloveTrump:

Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by Bestie0309(f): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
IloveTrump:
shine12:

Once a man allows a woman that deeply loves him to go loose, I believe the woman will embark on a journey of no return o. E.g Tonto,Toke,Ini

As a distant observer, what Tiwa saw and respected in him is gone.

It seems to me (I may be wrong) that if Teebliz has so much going for him right now, he won't really be chasing after Tiwa and making silly lusting comments of Instagram of his scantily dressed wife - that's the position that the supposed inferior takes in a superior-inferior relationship.

I'm not justifying that it is right for people to use their busy work schedule to override their marital issues, it seems Tiwa is very busy and doing that right now.

I wish them all the very best and hope they sort out their issues.

nathan5050:
are you even sure you know tiwa savage She's the one on the first photo putting on a brief pallazo pants made of ankara and not the other lady on a black short.

Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by koppa(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
guy, na Ilorin guy be that oo
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by PStacks(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tiwa savage mama jamil has Finally sold her soul
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by jessejunior(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

awon ti Ilorin leleyi...
sonorous, sporadic, raplaan ati beebee lo
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tiwa, olosho by birth
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Thought maleek was a producer?
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by Neminc: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Effizy12:

Well wizkid was also listed to perform, he just decided not to show up.

Na u list am? Wizkid fans can lie for Africa. That's why Davido's and 30 billion gang rules. OBO don't need to lie about nothing cause he's king. While Wizkid running all around the world doing houseboy for American artistes
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by Effizy12(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Neminc:

Na u list am? Wizkid fans can lie for Africa. That's why Davido's and 30 billion gang rules. OBO don't need to lie about nothing cause he's king. While Wizkid running all around the world doing houseboy for American artistes

Mumu, Google is your friend.
He was also listed, I hope you won't die hating.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by SirMazi: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
mars123:
To please you abi and displease herself. Because that is how you are living your own life
They have already reconcile na,enemy of progress
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by SirMazi: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
evexx1:

What can one expect from a drug dealer?
Lazy ass somebody goan sleep
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by gozzlin: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
kiss
That lightskinned babe in the 5th picture looks delicious. Omg!
Re: Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) by mars123(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
SirMazi:

They have already reconcile na,enemy of progress
enemy of progress You get sense at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 / Stephanie Coker Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday As She Dabs In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.