Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? (6442 Views)

Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing A Guy? / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Ayemokhia: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2010
can someone pls tell me the reason. are the afraid that they will see lust in the boy eye or what
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Scooby1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
Google it. Do you have to open a thread for every silly question that comes to your mind? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2010
Maybe its is because you look like you ran through a lions cage, your poor gf is fantasizing about Tyrese while she kisses your FUGLY arse grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by skfa1: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
Go on yahoo search engine grin
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by daduke2k(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2010
No i recomend d al knwing mama-gee search engine.
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by daylae(m): 12:46am On Feb 24, 2010
Phoooooony!
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 24, 2010
Lol. Thats a very funny question. Is it possible for a guy to see a girl's eyes while kissing? Or are you talking based on movies? Its unusual for a girl to look somewhere else while kissing cos it means her mind is not in the kissing.
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by ayettymama(f): 2:29am On Feb 24, 2010
my friend is asking;

so do u nigerians open ur eyes wide whilst kissin

addin; i bet ur all breathing heavily as well!

must be hell kissin a nigerian man!!!

looool rascist inno but the girl is mad funny!!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by sophy09: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2010
There was this guy I dated, he was not handsome to me but at least make i manage am. Anytime I'm kissing him I close my eyes and I keep saying to myself OMG what am i doing with this guy. At last I realize that I couldn't take it anymore so I left him. The new guy I'm with, when kissing I open my eyes when kissing him but when the mood is getting to me, I close my eyes and think of nothing.
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by BOYONTE(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2010
guy, think the problem is from you, SHE DOESNT LIKE U
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Cockyzy(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2010
@poster: the reason is not far-fetched.i know alot about female psyche and mindset.[b]Girls can say something about a situation but act different when it arises.Girls are emotion-wired while guys are visual-wired i.e girls are turn on by emotions,guys are turn on by visual(what they see) that also is the reason why most girls dont like watching blue film.[/b]You can play kissing games if u want.halla,like me update u
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Nautillus(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2010
Do you open your eyes when you kiss? ? ?
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by tytylayor: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2010
Nautillus:

Do you open your eyes when you kiss? ? ?

help ask d dude o
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by TOPE20001(f): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2010
the last time i chked men too close their eyez so WTH are u talking abt?
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2010
It's more of a physiological thing, eyes closed make you feel more pleasure in kissing. try hold an object at kissing range and keep looking at it and ask yourself if it makes sense still staring at the object.
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by djakarta(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2010
ITS NOT ONLY GIRLS THAT CLOSE THEIR EYES WHILE
KISSING. MEN DO SO. THE SIMPLE REASON WHY WE CLOSE
OUR EYES WHILE KISSING IS BECAUSE LOVE IS BLIND.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. THERE IS NO OTHER REAL ANSWER TO
THAT.
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by cutefine: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2010
[b][left]ITS NOT ONLY GIRLS THAT CLOSE THEIR EYES WHILE
KISSING. MEN DO SO. THE SIMPLE REASON WHY WE CLOSE
OUR EYES WHILE KISSING IS BECAUSE LOVE IS BLIND.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. THERE IS NO OTHER REAL ANSWER TO
THAT.

[b]Tnx u my dear Love is truly Blind,so Mr Poster close ur eyes whenever u want 2 kiss ur guy

Hisssssssssssssssssss
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ayemokhia:

can someone pls tell me the reason. are the afraid that they will see lust in the boy eye or what

They close their eyes because they don't want to see your brown teeth.
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by pappilo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
It is not a silly question o. When I was younger, a girl refused to give me the thing when she briefly opened her eyes and saw my eyes were open while we were kissing. She was turned off immediately and kongee don catch man from all the smooching. Omo na booby I fire that day, no be small thing. From that day on me self dey close eye when I dey kiss.
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by platinumnk(f): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2010
@Topic- You close your eyes because you close your mind to outside influnces when you kiss concentrating on the feeling of the lips only.

I think its weird to have ur eyes open undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by honeric01(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2010
kissing has to do with passion and when kissing, you unconsciously close your eyes, if you are kissing and you have your eyes opened, then you ain't enjoying it.
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by daduke2k(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
C prof una dooo
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Ayemokhia: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2010
una do well. i no know say prof of kiss full here
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by fifi09(f): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
pappilo:

It is not a silly question o. When I was younger, a girl refused to give me the thing when she briefly opened her eyes and saw my eyes were open while we were kissing. She was turned off immediately and kongee don catch man from all the smooching. Omo na bosom I fire that day, no be small thing. From that day on me self dey close eye when I dey kiss.

ROTFL, keep them coming, pappilo, you're too funny!
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Enockia(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
they do it cos it feels more pasionate with eyes closed
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by clickonnet(m): 12:34am On Feb 25, 2010
Because they're imaging it's really Brad Pitt,

OR

They do not like to see a really happy guy
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by denzel2009: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2010
Cos they have to kiss so many frogs in their lifetime.
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Ayemokhia: 2:58am On Feb 25, 2010
yessssss
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by echobee(f): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2010
see me,see question
Re: Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? by Ayemokhia: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2010
just answer d question

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You / Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' / How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.