Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Response To Cure For Stomach Ulcer - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Response To Cure For Stomach Ulcer (480 Views)

A Colleague’s Response To Killing Of Rams On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Natural Cure For Genital Warts, Herpes & Other Infections / Natural Cure For Genital & Anal Warts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Response To Cure For Stomach Ulcer by ifashina: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ulcers ......
Various messages on my box and what's app on the cures for ulcers remains very much and has been giving serious challenges to many.
There was this question by some one who said about the ailments as an incurable in modern medical ways, but I cannot argue against such or support your says.
Its believed that and there is this perfect ways of Natural cures and remedies for even chronic ulcer's, which lots has testified to.
Many things were given by nature for the benefits of humans existences and betterments ,the cure for this ulcer I m referring to is purely natural healings and its metaphysical, as well completely not rituals healings or sacrifices.
Its healings can't be explained by myself as the cures and medicines were not.made to tapped from some natural gifts from God.
Its been all the way glory to God for his support of many people who received the healings through this.its curable and works well withing good time.God the natural healers.Contact ifashina for enquiries and help on Ulcer and Unheralded wounds or sour,
For WhatsApp and calls.

(1) (Reply)

Need To Sustain Anambra New Yam Festival Advocated / Korean Film Festival Lagos 2017 Day 3 / Access Una Mobile Banking-must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.