Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Data Structures And Algorithms With Object-oriented Design Patterns In Java - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Data Structures And Algorithms With Object-oriented Design Patterns In Java (1282 Views)

Design Patterns / Let's Learn Object Oriented PHP! / Reusable Object-oriented Patterns In Banking Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Structures And Algorithms With Object-oriented Design Patterns In Java by sunina: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2007
# Data Structures and Algorithms With Object-Oriented Design Patterns in Java
This book is about the fundamentals of data structures and algorithms--the basic elements from which large and complex software artifacts are built. To develop a solid understanding of a data structure requires three things: First, you must learn how the information is arranged in the memory of the computer. Second, you must become familiar with the algorithms for manipulating the information contained in the data structure. And third, you must understand the performance characteristics of the data structure so that when called upon to select a suitable data structure for a particular application, you are able to make an appropriate decision.
http://www.bestebooksworld.com/ebook/1186
Re: Data Structures And Algorithms With Object-oriented Design Patterns In Java by IG: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2007
Yeah, It's a good book. I've been reading it for some time now. Although I no longer code in java, the ideas can be applied in any object oriented language. I primarily use c# and vb.net now but the book has really helped me improve my coding techniques. Am thinking of creating a small embedded database engine based on the things I learned from the book.

Honestly it's a most read if you really want to be a software engineer and not just a coder.

(1) (Reply)

Open Coursewares And Free Distance Learning Resources (computer Science Centric) / Calling All Python Programmers / Pls Programmers In PHP And MYSQL Help Out On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.