Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road (23802 Views)

FG Flags-off Reconstruction Of N3.6bn Lagos-badagry Expressway / Wike Flags Off Reconstruction Of School In Amechi's Community / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road by femolii: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
aybabz101:

i said stop posting nonsense
Keep quiet there who are u self.
Re: Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road by OmoEpe(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Guess your haste to reply didn't give you time to digest my writeup.
Fashola's earlier projects were Tinubu's. On the other hand Ambode's Projects are ABSOLUTELY his from conception to execution. How that amounts to shifting goal post is still a mystery to me
Kindly reread my earlier post very SLOWLY
Cheers
Concerning power plants n co hope you have heard of Aboru,abuleegba and Ajah bridge. Also the 4 new rice mills powering Lake rice isn't Fashola's. Neither is the Epe resort reclamation currently ongoing nor is the badagy tourism centre that are both meant to turn Lagos into a major international tourism destination, nor is the 3000MW plant which approval has just being secured by the NERC.
The difference here is that while Ambode is a silent achiever Fashola is good at blowing(and overblowing)his own trumpet
deomeelo:

No need to shift goal post. So it's ok to conclude that everything Ambode is doing now belongs to Fashola right?

Fact is, it doesn't matter what part of Fashola's years in Office, 1st to 8th year in office, he was commissioning multiple projects every week and he was a million miles ahead of Ambode across the board because he was not just building roads, he was building power plants, water works, schools, bridges, housing estates, hospitals, skills centers, drivers institutes and so on.

Ambode is too far behind per Lagos standard.
Re: Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road by aybabz101: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
femolii:
"who are u" for nairaland? u b naija police member?
Re: Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road by aybabz101: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
femolii:
"who are u" for nairaland? u b naija police member?
Re: Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road by deomeelo: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
OmoEpe:
Guess your haste to reply didn't give you time to digest my writeup.
Fashola's earlier projects were Tinubu's

Please name the Tinubu projects and also include the date Tinibu awarded the projects. This is what you should have done.

On the other hand Ambode's Projects are ABSOLUTELY his from conception to execution. How that amounts to shifting goal post is still a mystery to me

In your initial post, you said I shouldn't judge based on Fashola's 8 years, but after posting Fashola's completed projects within his first 2 years, you replied by shifting and claiming that Fashola commissioned Tinubu's projects in his first 2 years. That was pole shifting simply because I proved you wrong.

Concerning power plants n co hope you have heard of Aboru,abuleegba and Ajah bridge.

Fashola built power plants in his first 2 years and built 4 or 5 in total, how many have Ambode built in his first 2 years?
And Fashola built bridges in his first 2 years and he also built still the best bridge in Nigeria so what's your point?

Also the 4 new rice mills powering Lake rice isn't Fashola's.

What 4 new rice mill? Where are they located? Who commissioned them?
Ambode only signed an agreement with a swiss firm to build rice mill in Lagos so come back with that when it's built and commissioned.

The Only rice mill in Lagos was built and commissioned by Fashola in 2011 in Imota, Ikorodu after his first 3 years in office.

[s]Neither is the Epe resort reclamation currently ongoing nor is the badagy tourism centre that are both meant to turn Lagos into a major international tourism destination, nor is the 3000MW plant which approval has just being secured by the NERC.
The difference here is that while Ambode is a silent achiever Fashola is good at blowing(and overblowing)his own trumpe[/s]t

Come back with all that when they are built and commissioned.

You can not change facts and document achievements. It's on record that Fashola commissioned more projects in 1 month than Ambode's 2 whole years and even more than what many other governors commissioned in their 8 years in office.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road by idealogical: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
deomeelo:

Please name the Tinubu projects and also include the date Tinibu awarded the projects. This is what you should have done.

In your initial post, you said I shouldn't judge based on Fashola's 8 years, but after posting Fashola's completed projects within his first 2 years, you replied by shifting and claiming that Fashola commissioned Tinubu's projects in his first 2 years. That was pole shifting simply because I proved you wrong.

Fashola built power plants in his first 2 years and built 4 or 5 in total, how many have Ambode built in his first 2 years?
And Fashola built bridges in his first 2 years and he also built still the best bridge in Nigeria so what's your point?

What 4 new rice mill? Where are they located? Who commissioned them?
Ambode only signed an agreement with a swiss firm to build rice mill in Lagos so come back with that when it's built and commissioned.

The Only rice mill in Lagos was built and commissioned by Fashola in 2011 in Imota, Ikorodu after his first 3 years in office.

Come back with all that when they are built and commissioned.

You can not change facts and documented achievements. It's on record that Fashola commissioned more projects in 1 month than Ambode's 2 whole years and even more than what many other governors commissioned in their 8 years in office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Will Lose Power In 2019 — Dino Melaye (Throwback Video) / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Tinubu Govt Planning To Gag Media Ahead Of Release Of FBI Files – Atiku’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.