Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra (1768 Views)

Radio Biafra 102.1 Fm Live In Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene / Obiano Declares November 17 Public Holiday Over Anambra Election / Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by trueconscience(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
I thought it was a regular station as I listened and enjoyed gospel tunes from 102.1 fm yesterday until I noticed something was off.

The programming was swapped to a news-documentary where the subject on repeat was Buhari and the post election violence episode of 2011. This later progressed to full-blown hate broadcast.

After a while,the station went off air, silence.

Again at night, it was back on, spreading hate, advising Igbos in the North to return home. Repeatedly focused on the noun "hausa-Fulani". Talks about "our oil wells are owned by northerners" and the need for Biafra.

The station didn't fail to speak against the Anambra November 18,2017 election. Saying anybody who voted in the election would die along with their families!

What is Nigeria Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) doing?

Hate is being planted. Propaganda is at work. The storm is being cultivated. Remember Rwanda

It is well with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by wahles(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
When it all starts I hope they would bear d consequences
Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by PointB: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
trueconscience:
I thought it was a regular station as I listened and enjoyed gospel tunes from 102.1 fm yesterday until I noticed something was off.

The programming was swapped to a news documentary where the subject on repeat was Buhari and the post election violence episode of 2011. This later progressed to full-blown hate broadcast.

Again at night, it was back on, spreading hate, advising Igbos in the North to return home. Repeatedly focused on the noun "hausa-Fulani". Talks about our oil wells are owned by northerners and the need for Biafra.

The station didn't fail to speak against the Anambra November 18,2017 election. Saying anybody who voted in the election would die along with their families!

Hate is being planted. Propaganda is at work. The storm is being planted. Remember Rwanda

It is well with Nigeria

Referendum will decide all these. No need to panic!

15 Likes

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
trueconscience:

The programming was swapped to a news documentary where the subject on repeat was Buhari and the post election violence episode of 2011. This later progressed to full-blown hate broadcast.

Again at night, it was back on, spreading hate, advising Igbos in the North to return home. Repeatedly focused on the noun "hausa-Fulani". Talks about our oil wells are owned by northerners and the need for Biafra.

Hate is being planted. Propaganda is at work. The storm is being planted. Remember Rwanda

It is well with Nigeria
I GUESS THE BOLD IS WHAT U WANTED TO EMPHASIZE IN THIS PIECE. SORRY NIGERIA IS OVER 180 MILLIIN BUT I GUESS ONLY MAYBE 5 PEOPOE WILL READ UR TRASH. YOU CALL THAT PROPAGANDA?

8 Likes

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by babyfaceafrica: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by Nasa28(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sorry state of the nation... The government gave them reasons
Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by zionmade1: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
OP stop listening to the radio, those guys are very uncultured, they are very lewd and crass. The way they release curses on that radio is shocking. And i would ask cant they find a more civilized way to express themselves. Just pity any parent that allows his kids listen to that radio

2 Likes

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by kheart(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Op Is datall?

2 Likes

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by kingxsamz(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
nawa o
Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by kingxsamz(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
chai
Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by AfonjaConehead: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Op,this is whats they are pushed to do in the absense of justice and equity.
The north is the problem of us all..everybody is thinking it,only ipob are saying it..
If the crude were in the north,do u think northerners wud sit down,arms folded while southerners own the oil blocs/wells?

We must get justice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by OsuMmanu1: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist by
sarrki omenkalives

4 Likes

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by Freemancipation: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is just another Fraudgerian attention seeking thread.

6 Likes

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by djevino(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
trueconscience:

The programming was swapped to a news-documentary where the subject on repeat was Buhari and the post election violence episode of 2011. This later progressed to full-blown hate broadcast.

Again at night, it was back on, spreading hate, advising Igbos in the North to return home. Repeatedly focused on the noun "hausa-Fulani". Talks about "our oil wells are owned by northerners" and the need for Biafra.

Hate is being planted. Propaganda is at work. The storm is being cultivated. Remember Rwanda

It will never be well with Nigeria

do u tink so @ bolded text?
Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by AmadiAba: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Truth is hate Speech only in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by ofai: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
trueconscience:

It is well with Nigeria

Another stupid false alarmist. You can over sensationalise for all we care.

Your wannabe Propaganda is so lame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
[s]
OsuMmanu1:
Buhari is a terrorist by
sarrki omenkalives
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by stjudas(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hate NNPC appointments births hate broadcast.

3 Likes

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Blame Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by attackgat: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
trueconscience:

It is well with Nigeria

Where is the hate speech in all you wrote?

Arent most oil wells in the hands of Northerners?

How is asking Igbos to return from the North where they have been butchared since 1945 hate speech?

How is asking people to boycott elections hate speech?

Go and do something worthwhile with your time rather than spewing trash
Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by SlayerForever: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
All these stupid people sef.
Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by ZombieTAMER: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
trueconscience:

It is well with Nigeria

What exactly is your headache Mr Man
Which hate are you talking about
Is it the one that asked igbos to leave or is it the one by the President calling some people 5%...
If these beasts start slaughtering people in the North next month will you be held accountable?

Why are you calling Rwanda?
Go remind nepotic buhari about Rwanda
And believe me when I tell you this

It shall never be well with Nigeria
Re: 102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra by IPOB123london: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
zionmade1: 4:33pm
OP stop listening to the radio, those guys are very uncultured, they are very lewd and crass. The way they release curses on that radio is shocking. And i would ask cant they find a more civilized way to express themselves. Just pity any parent that allows his kids listen to that radio
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

What is so cultured about the zoo bikonu; Everyday people drive pass 4 year old kids selling orange and the zoo people carry on like everything is alright

Pension people dropping from the cue dead and men of God ? say nothing

The zoo has defied all sense of humanity

and we will continue to curse a day light out of the zoo

go and read Sanusi article the yoruba are the problem of Nigeria; did you read the phrase The yorubas and boko harem hausa fulani has not forgiven igbos for their foolishness, op do you think he does not know what he is saying; Idiost everyday they just keep sugar coating their wickedness under the guise of HATE; Suck the zoo

ndi ara

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Take Captive; Burn Operational Vehicle In Benue/taraba / Why Are Nigerian Elites Afraid Of Igbo Presidency? / Nnamdi Kanu's Speech (live Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.