Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo (3216 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by OBLONG(m): 1:06am On Feb 24, 2010
This crazy witch I dated took my name and picture to the babalawo, what do you think I should do ?
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by manmustwac(m): 1:34am On Feb 24, 2010
how did u break uo with your ex? give us the whole jist dude then we'll be able to tell u what to do.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by OBLONG(m): 1:36am On Feb 24, 2010
does it matter ?? --- i wanted that stupid witch to just leave me alone. I am done using her, now let her move on.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by manmustwac(m): 1:54am On Feb 24, 2010
you poste this topic in romance and u posted it again in religion. your breaking the nairaland rules dude.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Chubhie: 3:29am On Feb 24, 2010
She will use you now!lol
OBLONG:

does it matter ?? --- i wanted that silly witch to just leave me alone. I am done using her, now let her move on.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by na2day2(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2010
OBLONG:

This crazy witch I dated took my name and picture to the babalawo, what do you think I should do ?

retaliate, take her pic, pubic hair and name to mummy water! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u go fear fear nau! grin grin
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2010
lisen to urself, u are done using her, what if she's ur sister, Anyway, do u need a foriegn CASKET or Local one? just buy one and keep cause she don finish u be that grin
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2010
@ poster, how did you know she did it?
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by coolier(f): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2010
chipmunkey:

Was just going to ask that.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Kx: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2010
chipmunkey:

Another babalawo told him so.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by obiksam(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2010
Go and apologize to her so that she will withdraw your pix if not you are now a dead man working
and carefuly explian to her why you don't want to continue with the relationship she is a human
and she will understand and don't ever in your life underestimate the power of women hood they are virus.
Wish you luck
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by candylips(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2010
this thing happened to a friend of mine many yrs back. e no easy. na God save this my guy
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by sistajay(f): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2010
Boo-hoo like we actually care, you had it comin. Guess what?. . . . . . . . she'll ask babalawo to make damn sure your deeek never rise to the occasion! Be afraid, be very afraid. . . . . . .*evil laugh*
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by candylips(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^ chei u wicked o cheesy
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2010
@sister-jay this is wicked o.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Kelvinj(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
@sista-jay
Lwkmd, E be like say na u be d babalawo
@poster
Satan don catch u, u go hear am.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by galatico(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2010
Let her take your name and pix to anywhere she likes by the time you fire her with your D**k she'll beg the Babalawo to break the spell .
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by sistajay(f): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2010
@ kevinj

As much as I'd love to help my poor sistas that are cheated upon daily by those heartless men, as we all know babalawo is NOT the answer. Me no be babalawo oo!  grin
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by OBLONG(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2010
galatico:

Let her take your name and pix to anywhere she likes by the time you fire her with your manliness she'll beg the Babalawo to break the spell .

I think I should call her and give her one last pounding--- undecided undecided undecided

I just want nothing to do with her anymore
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by kemisuga(f): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2010
@ Oblong - u funny, When you know u cant go far with a gurl, why did u continue to deceive her, u are lucky u didnt do that with me, becos by the time I deal with you myself, your Oblong face would have become oval by now. grin grin
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by r231(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2010
OBLONG:

I think I should call her and give her one last pounding--- undecided undecided undecided
I just want nothing to do with her anymore

good boy

that will solve the problem
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by naijaswag1: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ara agbakwa la gi ooo!
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by daduke2k(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
Babalawo ke, guy puk am again
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Tonyet1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2010
manmustwac:

you poste this topic in romance and u posted it again in religion. your breaking the nairaland rules dude.

Oga Moderator,

cant u see the guy desperately needs help. i aint gon be surprised to see this in the JOKES SECTION grin grin
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by obiksam(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
naija_swag:

Ara agbakwa la gi ooo!

No be small one.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Anderso(m): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2010
If u like no go befriend ur pastor.Ur own go finish.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Enockia(m): 2:21am On Feb 25, 2010
u should be happy at least ur name is going places
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 25, 2010
@ poster

You are alive, so who cares? tongue
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by blackcypha(m): 2:37am On Feb 25, 2010
guy how did u know eeh?
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by sjeezy8: 2:42am On Feb 25, 2010
maybe she took it there for some ceremony so you can be rich- positive thinking you have wonderful babe
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by OBLONG(m): 2:44am On Feb 25, 2010
Enockia:

u should be happy at least your name is going places

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 25, 2010
why did you open another thread nah?

Hope my praise-singing didnt offend you? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard / Who Should Reach Orgasm First,the Man Or Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.