Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now (56237 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by DonFresco(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Eastfield1:
pls who is this Ediot

You are the i......
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by pawesome(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Ewedurudeen dolt with 3 chromosomes, crawl back to your oshogbo hut. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by pawesome(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Another Bastard of an Togolese Father calling me a bastard.
as in AN...nt A ooo..na AN

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by kettykin: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
happybrother:
The shooting was too much for the city centre. These IPOB BOYS were trowing stones like rain .One may think that Palestinian protesters and Israeli soldiers were fighting.
As I was heading back to World bank housing estate via Aba road I saw swam of boys heading towards the epicentre. group of boys

The only strength the military has is when it comes to shooting unarmed protesters and molest womenand children , but i beg ipob boys or whatever to be considerate and consider innocent civilians and unarmed elderly people the fooools in uniform who have abandoned there responsibility will use for target practice. God help and presver the east for such a time like this.

I knew when chinakwe's dog makes it alive back to Nigeria stupidity and satanism will not allow peace to reign again in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by centoke30(m): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Was there life and direct.. if u need the full gist just like the post.. then I will gist everyone of what really happened there cos I work at isi gate

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by rainylad(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Ewedurudeen dolt with 3 chromosomes, crawl back to your oshogbo hut. grin grin

'Ewedurudeen with 3 chromosomes'....hahahaha!!..epic cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by kettykin: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Worse thing the federal government will do is arresting nnamdi kanu again. He should have never been arrested in the first place to even begin with.

Buhari is indeed a unwise, if he was wise he would have tried to diffuse tension first before deploying military people .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Memma405: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria does not know that the International community is recording their SINS and taking side. Let them continue.
GIANT OF AFRICA IS AFRAID OF A REFERENDUM (A MAJOR PILLAR OF DEMOCRACY)

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by biafran1stson(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

They think war is a joke. They think live bullets is like in the movies.

They will know. I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Instead of him to lock Kanu up,and use the federal might to shutdown any agitation from those separatist parading as IPOB,he is still looking at them.

Cut off the head of the Snake,and you will see the other cowards run into their shops at 9th mile,and they will never show their faces again.

This 21st century
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by pooozeee(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
kalufelix:
Tension At Isi Gate Reporting Live

The Army With Their Usual Intimidation Tried To Walay A Die Hard Biafran Keke Rider The Guy Disarmed The Soldiers Magazine And Burst His Head With It Other Soldiers Came To His Rescue And Pinned Him Down As They Drove Away With The Guy Pple Threw Stones At Them And They Fired Multiple Gun Shots ...No Casualties

Heavy Police Presence In Front Of The Mosque At Popular Ama Hausa Am Few Poles Away Just Heard 2 Gunshots Coming From That Direction Will Go Back When Am Done

More Details Shortly

I don't understand when you say burst his head with it, did he killed the soldier or what ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by nijascammers: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
New generation if Ibos don't know how we whipped their butts during the war.This time it will be annihilation.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Richiez(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alphasoar:
There was a post about this and mod pushed it to front page. Same post again that has IPOB headline on it just went to front page again. The mods are not trying at all. I don't know what you people are trying to instigate.
You guys bank of this useless tribal sh@ts and nonesense . . .

Please ban me more oh. . . You people are trying
I don't think you should blame the mods...wherever there is crises, it is better for people to be promptly informed so that casualties can be minimized

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by talk2emma: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Just because the man was putting on Biafra bangl
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by kettykin: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
nijascammers:
New generation if Ibos don't know how we whipped their butts during the war.This time it will be annihilation.

wiped their butts indeed , sometimes i just believe that Nigeria is eternally finished with this type of empty bereft reasoning without any substance or logic , the same army that could not keep bakassi penisular or even finish boko haram is now being used to target keke riders , tufiakwa !!! i now see why ipob say biafra or death .

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by globalview(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
I pity these agitators,you don't dare soldiers in situation like this,Nnamdi Kanu himself knows the battle could never be won except someone from S.E becomes president, and I doubt if there will be any agitator for Biafra if an igbo man rules Nigeria.my humble advise to fellow citizens is to drop this idea and unite Nigeria
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by talk2emma: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
talk2emma:
Just because the man was putting on Biafra bangl

That good for noting goat called buhari will not go on punish

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:

Buhari is indeed a brainless foool , if he was wise he would have tried to diffuse tension first before deploying military people , but a stupid dog will always be stupid.
Ignoring nnamdi kanu would have been the best thing he should have done. Many people never knew who he was until he was arrested and trailed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Alphasoar(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Richiez:

I don't think you should blame the mods...wherever there is crises, it is better for people to be promptly informed so that casualties can be minimized
Why duplicating threads with different headlines. Does that count too?
Its just that maybe this nonesense Afonja and Ipod or whatever it is has a positive effect on NL which I don't know.
So pathetic!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by maxiflexy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
IPOB should be careful. don't die for nothing
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by kettykin: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Ignoring nnamdi kanu would have been the best thing he should have done. Many people never knew who he was until he was arrested and trailed. B

he would have ignored him and diffused tension , very soon all this would back fire and trigger crises again that would be far reaching that would even affect the economy .
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by darediamond(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Gradually, war is looming and all I see is total destruction of North.

You northerners believe in North-dominated military but alas, you people are dead already because S.W will never support you against Igbo's this time around and that will render your region desolate as you are against peaceful call for genue restructuring. Keep the oppression on and think you can eat your cake and have it. As baba Awolowo said Abuja shall be turned to ashes, S.W will bring it on because you are calling for war and North shall receive it so soon.
Long live Oduduwa Republic, Long live Bifra land.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by AfonjaConehead: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Coffin salesmen be like "Soon cool very soon cool" and the religious ones be singing "i can see everything turning around....... angry

maybe u want it in ur house,abi
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by meforyou1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
centoke30:
Was there life and direct.. if u need the full gist just like the post.. then I will gist everyone of what really happened there cos I work at isi gate
give us d gist bro
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by ProfDumbledor(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

They will know. I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Instead of him to lock Kanu up,and use the federal might to shutdown any agitation from those separatist parading as IPOB,he is still looking at them.

Cut off the head of the Snake,and you will see the other cowards run into their shops at 9th mile,and they will never show their faces again.

See painment. Chai! Ndoo!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Ewedegubbler: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
nijascammers:

Mind you Mr, this is 2017 and there will be no Russian and UK to work hand in hand and fight for you. The war will reach every nook and cranny of the zoo. From where i am i can launch drones from the comfort of my home and help in roasting your Zoo nyash...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by CrtlAltDel: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
If I hear ICC or UN…..Nigeria did not call ICC or UN When Cownu shouted rearrest me and Nigeria will burn so make nobody make unnecessary noise. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Cuteogbus: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
blaise00700:
This is how Boko Haram started.

Most of us didn't know Mustapha until he was f00lishly killed by our "security forces".

The government must learn that the era of military force is over and should handle issues like this amicably.
And By Amicably You Mean Invite Him To Aso Rock And Discuss Treason Over A Plate Of Roasted Yam And Isiewu Washed Down With A Cold Bottle Of Hero, Because You Think It's A Childs Play??.. Look Here, Nnamdi Kanu Is A Threat To Our National Security And Must Be Eliminated.. He Is AGRESSIVELY Pursuing A Cause Whom Even The Late Ojukwu Knows Will Only End In The Genocide Of The Igbos/Southerners Hence Must Be Stopped Like The Mad Man He Is Before He Causes A Total Anihilation/extiction Of We The Southerners.. And Before You Call Me An Afonja Just Note This I'm From Eleme In Rivers State
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Pavarottii(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

It is sweetjng u now Abi. He should use federal might. Don't forget he won't have federal might forever.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by getukudo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hahaha...Hmmm. E de sweet now oooh! E go soon set, I hope people are willing to lay their lives down for Nnamdi Kanu & Biafra.

I'm not against Biafra Ooooh! But, but I see a bloody war looming. My instincts don't fail me. I see a bloody war looming...thread cautiously my brothers. This one will consume us all.

E de sweet to chant war songs now! The army will provoke you people into war oooh! Trust me when I say this. No allow una hatred for Buhari take over una oooh!

A war is looming!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by kettykin: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pavarottii:

It is sweetjng u now Abi. He should use federal might. Don't forget he won't have federal might forever.

what really can the federal might do besides starving to death innocent children and women and shooting the unarmed , i really want peace at all cost though because it is children , women and the elderly that will suffer. IPOD or what ever should put the vulnerable into consideration before they throw the whole region into a needless civil war

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.