Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:58 PM

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now (56143 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Juchii(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
See how it happened, IPOB and propaganda is like nnamdi KANU and stupidity. Why do you like claiming what you are not?? And I am sure they didn't shot him

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by boringnigerian: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Deseo:
Keep dying for KANU.

I don't support IPOB or any terrorist orgs but I respect people that can die for a cause they believe in especially when their dying does not involve innocent, unconcerned people dying with them
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Almaiga: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=NNAMDlKANU post=60133539]Point of correction... The guy took the magazine from the militarys gun, and the army raised alarm , other army came....They didn't drive the guy away... They shot him on his leg.. And it didn't penetrate.. They bundled him.. And d crowd protested.. As d crowd distracted them.. The guy jumped from the hilux n ran... [/quote

This must be a scene in a Nigerian home Video grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Almaiga: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=NNAMDlKANU post=60133539]Point of correction... The guy took the magazine from the militarys gun, and the army raised alarm , other army came....They didn't drive the guy away... They shot him on his leg.. And it didn't penetrate.. They bundled him.. And d crowd protested.. As d crowd distracted them.. The guy jumped from the hilux n ran... [/quote

This must be a scene in a Nigerian home movie grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Antipob777(f): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please go back and get pictures, it's a simple thing. You are covered by the blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by petsam11(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lothario:
But one thing is common between the two story lines dem beat the soldiergrin

Please, post the link to the other thread. Abeg!
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by sparko1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
darediamond:
Gradually, war is looming and all I see is total destruction of North.

You northerners believe in North-dominated military but alas, you people are dead already because S.W will never support you against Igbo's this time around and that will render your region desolate as you are against peaceful call for genue restructuring. Keep the oppression on and think you can eat your cake and have it. As baba Awolowo said Abuja shall be turned to ashes, S.W will bring it on because you are calling for war and North shall receive it so soon.
Long live Oduduwa Republic, Long live Bifra land.

What is this one saying! Are you OK? Have ever seen life bullet before? All these small boys talking about war, you have no idea what war is! You think it's garage fight. War is not something anyone should use as expression, because when it's start everybody will lose, no gain for anyone! Imagine what will happen if a bomb drop on an oil pipeline with nobody to come and rescue! Look at ordinary flood people are displayed and looking like the whole world is against them even with all the aid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by petsam11(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
BroZuma:

Yes there was a beating and a couple of stoning involved.

Please, post the link to the other thread here. Thanks!
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by bionixs: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Israeljones:

Trouble siddon jeje yanga go wake am...
what those retards are looking for they will surely find in full dose and their blood will be on that low life called Nnamdi kanu's head
how is it your problem? is it in oshogbo? are you the one to die if war breaks out?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by DabuIIIT: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Equity and justice,needed in nigeria.
40kobo77:

Another Bastard of an Togolese Father calling me a bastard.
seun oam4j mynd44
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by bionixs: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Ewedurudeen dolt with 3 chromosomes, crawl back to your oshogbo hut. grin grin
just look up, I have given him the reasons why he should mind his own problem because he has more than enough at oshogbo. but you know this people ,they specialize in solving other people's puzzles and not their's

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Ajekuiya: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

They think war is a joke. They think live bullets is like in the movies.

They will know. I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Instead of him to lock Kanu up,and use the federal might to shutdown any agitation from those separatist parading as IPOB,he is still looking at them.

Cut off the head of the Snake,and you will see the other cowards run into their shops at 9th mile,and they will never show their faces again.

Lock him up will worsen the situation, the Army with there oppression all the time will lead into something unforeseen too. Just when they deployed more soldiers and policemen to the East, you can tell trouble is looming, IPOB is non violent, but the army wants to spite them someway and somehow, Kanu should sit tight, defend the guy, and let's see how the Army will defend itself in this situation with some sort of propangada.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by nnokwa042(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

They will know. I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Instead of him to lock Kanu up,and use the federal might to shutdown any agitation from those separatist parading as IPOB,he is still looking at them.

Cut off the head of the Snake,and you will see the other cowards run into their shops at 9th mile,and they will never show their faces again.

abacha killed saro wiwa still other people started thiers u cant cover pregnancy with hanbd

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Abagworo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

This Bauchi boy your mouth bad gan.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by bionixs: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
kingxsamz:
the Nigeria army normally are stupid... but Ipob touts are more stupid
when soldiers brutalize people in lagos and ibadan, the soldier s are stupid but when same happens in Onitsha and Aba, the victims are stupid. hypocrisy will kill you and your people. little wonder your roofs are still red in 21st century , stagnated witches . ndi ara

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Willybos(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
discusant:
IS THERE ANY OFFENSE IN ASKING FOR A NEW COUNTRY FROM A MOTHER COUNTRY? NO.

ARE IPOB AND OTHERS ASKING FOR BIAFRA BEARING ARMS? NO.

SO WHAT ON EARTH IS MAKING BUHARI GOVERNMENT JITTERY TO SEND ARMED SOLDIERS TO CONFRONT UNARMED CITIZENS IF NOT DESIRE FOR ANOTHER GENOCIDE IN NIGERIA?
Is it proper 2 disobey ur Parents? U, stubborn child!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Josh44s(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Ewedurudeen dolt with 3 chromosomes, crawl back to your oshogbo hut. grin grin

Young man you just sent somebody to an early grave. Why are you this wicked cheesy

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by kingxsamz(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Elan83:
same way yoruba criminals & slaves 're stupid, u & ur poor family stupid,, jobless inbecile!

lol...
e pain u?

hahaha...
well if u check well you'll see I said "Ipob touts"...well unless ur an Ipob tout.. u can get angry I don't care...
besides I'm Igbo.. so go kill urself
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Eastfield1: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Abagworo:

This Bauchi boy your mouth bad gan.
Tell Okorocha to watch his Back
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by kingxsamz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
bionixs:
when soldiers brutalize people in lagos and ibadan, the soldier s are stupid but when same happens in Onitsha and Aba, the victims are stupid. hypocrisy will kill you and your people. little wonder your roofs are still red in 21st century , stagnated witches . ndi ara

hypocrisy will kill u first idiot...
besides I'm Igbo if u don't know...
and fyi I said "Ipob touts"...did I mention any Victim ?...so please read well b4 u start typing trash... abi was it the "Ipob touts" that were brutalised?... so pls have sense

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Im passing isigate tomorrow with my gun with all confidence incase of any utterance from the fvckin army. They should better take their bully shit away from my land and hide inside their barracks.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Obijulius: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
OIL desperado.

OIL is going going going gone.

40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by linusbnn(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

Easier said than done. Presidential power is a passive one,a temporal one. Kill kill and kill but u forget say every1 go die.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

What I read there was that an IPOB fan, a keke rider, disarmed a soldier. Can you imagine how a keke rider disarms a trained soldier ? Common, if there is to be war. I am sure that Keke rider can disarm 200 soldiers and kill all the soldiers. We must be careful, cos IPOBians are stronger than the army.

Disarming a soldier...wow...cute.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria security agencies are taking our peaceful agitation for granted, simply because we, IPOB don't throw bombs and attacking their barracks. Nigeria government security agencies should stop intimidating IPOB.

We are asking for our Biafra republic to be restored through referendum.

South south and Southeast senators and state house of assemblies and all the politicians in Biafraland we are watching all of you. Continue to receive bribes from northerners in charge of Nigeria to be looking other way round. You all will to campaigns for your elections, and we shall meet again.

We need to start defending ourselves from Nigeria security agency's intimidation. Enough is a enough.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by NaeChris: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
I think its time to take up arms. Enough of their nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by IPOB123london: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77
Yes i concur.

evil man! you will see Biafra before you kill yourself from gutter water

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by bionixs: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
kingxsamz:

hypocrisy will kill u first idiot...
besides I'm Igbo if u don't know...
and fyi I said "Ipob touts"...did I mention any Victim ?...so please read well b4 u start typing trash... abi was it the "Ipob touts" that were brutalised?... so pls have sense
I will never join issues with you, never!
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by alt3r3g0: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
ipob1:
i blame kanu;give us arms nd orders;oh God am tired of all these peaceful nonsense

Start by going to isigate and throw your own stone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) / Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) / I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.